Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Part 9-part 12

So much happened in so fast. So much twist and turns but loved every part of it.

Poor Ishu she don't deserve any of this.

I don't know how you are planning to continur the story but I really fon't Ishu to agree so easily. Come on Raman needs to persue her. And pls also add how adi is taking the news.

Updae soon di.
Thank you fot pm.

P.S I missed your stories so much Di. Love you. Love your works.
01828363112 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Eagerly waiting fr ur every update plz plz plz plz di continue soon           . 

cantika thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

feeling so sad for ishita

hope everything will be sort out and raman can convince ishita

i hope you will continue this story.waiting for the update

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Synopsis- Same backgroud as yhm ,ishra are getting married for ruhi's custody but here fate played its role and Ashgun died in a accident on their marraige date,resulting in Raman getting custody of his both the kids . The marraige got cancelled due to this and ishita is left devastated . Now Raman wants to get her married because he can't leave her alone when she was helping him in his worst time .

Recap- R- if you want to think like that then it's up to you but the reality is I want to marry her because I actually want to marry her , not out of any pity or force . And for love, it never exist in a arrange marriage but still people live a happy and love filled life together ,it can happen with me and ishita also .
Now Mrs iyer don't have much more argument to deny Raman ,she became silent and was thinking ,when she felt her husbands hands on her shoulder ,she looked at him and he nodded ," madhu , may be this will be best for our ishu ".
Mrs iyer- but ishu ,how we will convince her .
R- that I will do , you just have to brought her to matarani temple and I will convince her . She is afraid of rituals na ,so no more rituals ,only marraige.  I m going to arrange everything then will inform you people , you bring her .
Mrs iyer - okay ,I m trusting you this last time.
R- thankyou somuch,  I will prove myself good for your daughter.
Saying so he went from there with a contend smile on his face.

PART 13

Mr and Mrs iyer went inside after Raman left ,both settled on the couch but didn't talked anything . After sometimes Mr iyer said " Madhu what are you thinking ".

M- i don't know viswa ,my mind is saying to do as he had said but my heart is still scared . My daughter has already gone through somuch , don't know what much is there in her fate . What if something bad...

V(interrupting her)- no madhu please don't think anything negative. Be positive ,i m sure everything will alright this time .

M- may be you are right but still i don't have courage to talk to ishu about this . How i m going to talk to her about this .

V- don't tell her anything ,just say that we are going to visit matarani temple .

M- how can i lie to her viswa ,she is already in pain and if she will know that we intentionally took her to temple without telling the truth, may be she will be more disheartened.

V- i agree with you madhu but Raman had told na that he will take care of it .

M- (bit angrily)- how can you belive thag Punjabi so blindly ,had you forgotten what he and his family had done to my kanna .

V- no i hadn't forgotren anything but i can see guilt in his eyes . He had got custody of his both the kids but still no happiness is there in his face ,I can say that if our ishu is in pain he is also not very happy. We should support him madhu maybe he is actually ishu's soulmate and can take away all her pain .

M- you know viswa ,i want to believe in all this but m scared .

V- madhu please , have faith in murugan , may be this will be the end of ishu's miseries.

M- ok ,as you say o m going to tell ishu to get ready .

V- humm .

Mrs iyer got up and went to ishita's room , she entered the room and saw ishita was already taken bath and was getting ready  lazily.  Mrs iyer went to ishita and asked " ishu kanna ,are you going somewhere ".

I- haan amma ,i m going to clinic.

M- but you had taken a week leave .

I- haan amma , but that situation was different . Now i don't have any work in house thats why i thought to go to clinic .

M- i agree to you but you can go from tomorrow not today .

I- kyun ?(why)

M- because we are going to matarani temple today .

I- aise achanak ( suddenly).?

M- haan kanna , like you l m also very disturb these days . I want to go there ,may be can seek some peace there .

I- aap chale jaao amma ,mera man nahi hai (you can go alone amma ,i don't want to go).

M- no kanna, you should come ,i want to confront matarani why she is doing this to you .

I- (sadly)-chodo na amma ,mujhe kisi se koi shikayat nahi karni ( leave na amma ,i don't have any complain).

M- no kanna , i want to take you now get ready .

I- ok as you say .

Mrs iyer cupped ishira's face lovingly and blessed her to be happy,pecking her temple. Ishita made a confused face while amma almost ran to the door hiding her unshed . After an hour they reached the temple where bhalla's were already waiting for them . They entered the temple and did puja together ,after that when ishira was closing her eyes Mr and Mrs iyer left the place and went to back side of temple where the marraige was arranged while Raman went to talk to ishita . He stood beside her and waited for her to open her eyes which she did after a while . She turned to see her parents and got shocked to see Raman there . She pretended that she has not seen him and started looking for her parents when Raman stopped her holding her wrist . She turned to him and spoke " Mr Bhalla may i had told that i don't have any hard feelings for you but that doesn't mean that l m not hurt . So its a request from you to please stop following and bothering me like this ."

R- Ishita last night you told me that now you don't believe in marraige rituals .

I- humm.

R- and i told you that l want you to help me with my kids .

I- yeah ,so.

R- we are getting married now .

Her eyes widened in shock and anger , she glared him and spoke " enough of your nonsense Mr bhalla . I had already told you that now I don't want to marry ."

R(calmly)- why ,you were getting married to me ,two days back then what had changed now.

I- everything thing has changed , my belief in marraige has changed now , earlier we were getting married for ruhi's custody but now you want to marry me out of pity ,that to suddenly .

R- as you said you lost belief in marraige rituals so we are going to marry without any rituals ,just plain marraige now in temple followed by court marraige. And there is no pity , ruhi has pictured a perfect family including me ,her and you ,so i want it to be completed though now the family will consist on adi too.

I- Mr bhalla why are you forcing me , har kuch aapki marzi se nahi hoga , jab aapki marzi hui shaadi karne lago ,jab marzi ki tod lo phir jod lo.(everything don't happens with will ,you were marrying with your will then broke it with your convenience and now again want to marry ) . I m not your slave ,its my life and i want to live it with my own will .

R- i agree to you , but you too know that i didn't do that intentionally ,i was stuck .

I- haan to ,I m also not blaming you but as you don't have any custody case to win so we need not to marry .You can enjoy your life with you kids and i can live my life with my will ,we both are sorted .

R- ishita i agree with what you are saying but at the same time i can see how you are suffering .I just want to help you.

I- ofcourse you can help me but not by marrying me by pity but by leaving me alone .

R- l agree what happened would not had happened but can't you give me one more chance to rectify it .

I- Mr bhalla why are you so adamant for marraige when we both know that we don't have any connection between us except our love for ruhi . I think you remember we are foes not friends ,we use to fight and insult eachother ,we never wanted to see eachother faces ,we can never be together in a room .

R- i remember each and everything ishita but at the same time l also remember that you were ready to marry your enemy just because l was loosing my daughter's custody . You were marrying me when l only had ruhi and now you are denying when i had two kids ,you know i m not a very good father ,don't you want to be a good mother to my kids .

Ishita was getting tired of arguing with him while he was not in a mood to give up , while on the other hand bhalla and iyer families were witnessing the scene and were impatiently waiting for the marraige to happen . Ishita looked at Raman and was about to deny again when he kept his hand on back of her hand and said " Ishita please ,i really want us to be a family ."

Though ishita was not fully convinced but she don't want to deny him more, something was there between them which made ishita to agree with him .

Thats all for now ,hope you like it .

Note - those who want pm ,please send me a friend request. 

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Updated new part ,enjoy reading 

monaparekh2 thumbnail

Awesome update continue soon 

Divya5star thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Nice update enjoyed reading pls continue soon eagerly waiting for ishra marriage 

suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mind blowing  dear super

🥳

Raman too bad 

First he cancel they marriage 

Again he want to marriage her

Ishita is really very broken inside..

Finally raman plan to marry  in temple infront of family 

All are agreed with him

Raman try to convenience her but ishita was very angry...

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz 

shavetamehta32 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome mind blowing fantastic fabulous waiting for the next part

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome update di

Amma and appa were worried for ishita

She is already in so much pain😔

Raman was trying to convince ishita

But she was actually right on her place.....she has already borne so much of hurt

Finally she agreed to him for marriage 

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too