Originally posted by: IFQ2GJWP23IGUJAN
Hello dear. ..Can u write about raghav loving caring play time with his two princess . .Along that sideway romance with his queen
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: IFQ2GJWP23IGUJAN
Hello dear. ..Can u write about raghav loving caring play time with his two princess . .Along that sideway romance with his queen
Originally posted by: 77nikita
Awww sumii becoming naughtier by the day... and we love it dear... let it keep coming...
Good that people keep demanding stuff... god bless them!!!I always keep forgetting the kids when I end up reading about ragkor... especially the raghav in your story... but let me tell you... arkor(arjun and chakor) was very very cute... wish kids were so mature😆 could actually visualize their conversation... and hats off to raghav for bringing them up so well. 😳And now what can I say about the last part 😳 loved the rustic style... was kind of waiting for it... always the comfort wala...nah... not done😉 and Moods ...I better don't say anything😉... curtains down on my comments too😉...As always I will just add...KEEP WRITING
Originally posted by: LuvSSever
Sumi dear,
the addition was indeed Rustic 😆Raghav babu became bold and no complaints on that😆😉And dear, yes ,we very well known how innocent and naive our sumi dear is ,when the day she wrote KM post for Sukor😆