Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: yyy

If they accept Kunal for Mishti are Maheshwari's not being partial toward Kuhu and makes Kuhu's accusaion right t? Mishti is a young and lovely girl who can get any guy why marry her off to a family who insulted their other daughter and when they know the othercdaugyhas feelings for the guy .

At times I feel Rajshri goes overboard when it comes to Mishti and that might have caused Kuhu's insecurities

Nitu, in metro cities, people don't have time for what is happening in other people's lives. But when you come to smaller cities and districts, happenings in your house is known to everyone around you. Your life is not just your life, but a part of the societal happening. 

The moment the child loses it's biological family or father, the child kind of becomes ward of that community and society. Each of them feel like they have a say in how that child is supposed to behave. Darwin's theory of "survival of the fittest has evolved into expectations. And the expectation is that you will uphold the honor of the society at all times. You are supposed to always act as it is right for the society rather than just yourself. 

Here Mishti is a ward of the Maheshwari's. It is my experience that everyone around you pities you when you have a sob story. Here Mishti does have one. She is not the one who wanted it, nor she is at fault in any way for what her family did, be it her mom dad or dadi who just left her with Maheshwari's. Whatever may have happened, what she is now is what it is. Rajshri will always have that soft spot for Mishti because she cannot see Mishti without remembering her past. She is constantly trying to makeup for what Mishti has lost. She will always want Mishti to have a family that accepts her as their own. The Maheshwari's have accepted her, but have they truly accepted her, not really. Rajshri calls Mishti her "responsibility", that she belongs to another hence needs to be taken care of better. That is not true acceptance. That feeling will never go away. Whatever she doesn't, it is to fulfill the promise she made to Mishti's grandma which is very different than what she feels for Kuhu. Misthi might find any guy, but how many of them will be ready to accept the baggage that comes with Mishti, as to who she is. 

Human emotions are fluid. One cannot really define it and say this is how it is supposed to be. We always try to think we are doing the right thing, but is it always true. Meenu is the best example of that "doing the right thing". Her whole ideology is flawed, but she justifies every one of her actions in the name of doing it for the family. Most of her actions are not right for the individuals in the family. She is not letting Kunal feel for himself. She is trying to feel for him. 

It is these different faces of love and the relationships rising from them that the series is exploring. In the initial interviews Rajan Shahi said that this series is like an answer to his parent series Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai. But I feel this series is also like another version of KRPKAB. There is similarities as well as differences with KRPKAB in this series. Just like that series explored one version of mother son relationship and how a girl affects it, this is a version from the girl's perspective. How she views that relationship and how she wants to affect it. 
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

True guys...

Don't know much about the spoilers and all... But Abir leaving.. And thinking that Mishti may be right for Kunal... Yikes..

No offence intended... But the producers should give importance to lead couple for some time... Establish them... Here the hero is on a break... Don't know for how long...I know Shaheed may have informed the producers in advance... But I feel a lot more connect between the leads needs to be shown...

Look at the parent show... Both leads enjoy the focus so much... They are almost in every frame... And every 2 epis romance... Like close Walla romance...I know in real too the actors may be thanking the producers because they are together 24/7...

Let's see how it unfolds...I want more of Abir Mishti n Kunal..he he call me crazy...

And Shaheed has to give more time to this show...hope he's back now

Shaheer was gone I think for 3-4 days and is already back and shooting. Abir leaving the house again is part of the story and not due to his absence.
Shaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Shaheer was gone I think for 3-4 days and is already back and shooting. Abir leaving the house again is part of the story and not due to his absence.

Abir and Misthi connected with each other without much effort. On the surface both of them are poles apart in their way of thinking. But they are also very compatible with each in reality if they try.

Meenakshi thinks that Mishti is the right choice for Kunal because Misthi has similar likes and hobbies. But does Misthi being quiet in front of the strangers, saying namaste and likes reading books mean that she and Kunal are compatible. My perspective is that a couple are not necessarily compatible just because they have similar choice of clothes or books. It is about how you respect each other and accept each other. 

Abir's absence is very important because with him being there Misthi and Kunal might not try to get to know each other. They both need to know each other independent of Abir for them to realize that they are not the ones who are compatible for each other. That for a person like Kunal who is matured, a person like Kuhu can be a good match because she brings that immaturity into his life so that he doesn't take life so seriously. Where he stops thinking too much about the future and will start living life in the moments, stop to smell the roses. For Kuhu, Kunal is the person who can bring in the perspective that she currently lacks, that life is not all rosy and that she cannot always expect things to go her way without putting any effort. 

Meenu did the current game to prove Abir that she is the smart one. She has to realize that she is wrong in his absence. With him there, she will not be ready to accept defeat, she will want to prove that her choice was right. She will also choose to blame him for throwing a wrench in her "perfect" matching when Kunal and Mishti find that they are not really right for each other. Meenu has to see that she doesn't really know everything or that she cannot really control everything, especially heart. 

Abir can come back after all this is done. He has to come back only after Kunal learns to express what is in his heart and be assertive about it. Kunal has to come out of Meenu's shadow without Abir's direct help. 
Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ok..ok..Guess I got a bit carried away...
😊 ..

True ..it is a part of the story... and Abhir Leaving came in the form of a surprise. 😳

Loved Kunal Abhir scean
Loved Abhir Mishti scean
Uttara1112 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shaavi, think abt this angle too:
Mishti DOES feel somewhere that she is causing a whole lot of trbl for Badi Maa/ Papa. She jumped into get back the money and she clearly felt guilty that Naman was messing with them bcos of her. So when Badi Maa talks abt a proposal for her, Mishti wud have this thot in the back of her mind too: If I get married, then I also free Badi Maa of my responsbility. The poor girl is tor in two directions here.

That cud be one reason she might be slightly more easily convinced fro Kunal than she wud be normally??

MY POV in such a  situation wud be that Kunal- Mishti shld not even be considered bcos if it does go thru imagine how awkward it wud be for Kuhu to be arnd KUnal. EVEN if she has not really fallen in love with hi adn is just attracted. She WAS looking up his pics and what not so to see him as her sister's spouse wud be really uncomfortable for everyone there.  I actually feel very bad for Kuhu. 

While Badi Maa does not know this so can't really be blamed for not factoring this one in, Varsha and  Shourya kinda saw Kuhu looking at KUnal's pics, no?? 

And also Shaheer being away doesnt have anything to do with Abir's decision to go I think bcos Shaheer IS shooting. I think THAT bit was brought in to show that neither Nanu nor Kunal cud stop Abir or make him change his mind but he stopped when he realized Mishti cud be in danger. So that connection, from HIS side, has already been made- he  can't bring himself to leave her in the lurch.