





Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i
Good morning everyone 🤗 have a sizzling Sunday 😳
I got sunburns on my neck and face 😭 I hate summers ... SPF sunscreen is of no use 😡
Hello and very good morning to every one 😊
I'm new here butI know u all. You all r lovely people. I wanted to break my silence from long time. I have commented on Kashish's thread. I like all meherya stories and I like to thank all the writers who are doing great job by writing these lovely stories.👏 This forum is one unique forum which is active even after the show is no more and It is because of our unique pair .lam in love with them from that paranthe wala promo in starting .From that day my love for them is only increasing.first time I watch any show for them and Idont know if I can get over them my entire life 😳
good morning niha..Good morning everyone 🤗 have a sizzling Sunday 😳
I got sunburns on my neck and face 😭 I hate summers ... SPF sunscreen is of no use 😡
welcome to the forum afiya.🤗.glad you have broken the silence...Hello and very good morning to every one 😊
I'm new here butI know u all. You all r lovely people. I wanted to break my silence from long time. I have commented on Kashish's thread. I like all meherya stories and I like to thank all the writers who are doing great job by writing these lovely stories.👏 This forum is one unique forum which is active even after the show is no more and It is because of our unique pair .lam in love with them from that paranthe wala promo in starting .From that day my love for them is only increasing.first time I watch any show for them and Idont know if I can get over them my entire life 😳