Arshi FF: Ours Arnav-Khushi: Dil se Dil tak-CH :63,pg 242(NEW) - Page 10

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by GuruDeep246

Uff finally finished reading all chapters...it's a story of celebrity and a fan ...hmmm interesting plot u opted..we can corelate to the story as we too r fans like Khushi ...so now he caught hold her and dragged her in a room..wonder what is his next move now? Does he come to know abt messages she is sending and missed calls she is giving too? In that case Khushi fell in more serious problem..hmmm will be curious to know what happens next.. 👏
Thank you so much for liking my story and commenting :)  you will get to know soon:)  but yeah it will not be easy for Khushi , afterall she is dealing with Arnav:)
Hi
Nice storyline about star n a fan..
Long time since ur last update
Waiting eagerly
Originally posted by avchowdhury

Great update
Thank you:)
Originally posted by Vandie

Hi
Nice storyline about star n a fan..
Long time since ur last update
Waiting eagerly

Thank you so much, Next update coming in 5 mins:)
Thank you everyone for your likes and comments. It really encourages aspiring writers like us.:) 
Love from heart

Chapter 10

Dil se Dil tak

khushi panicked and shouted in her low voice ""Ouchhh when Arnav pulled her inside the executive lounge. For a minute she did not envisage it might be Arnav. She was aghast when she saw him. In utter disbelief, can Arnav do something like this?  He kept his hand on her mouth and whispered "SSSHHH . Khushi widened her eyes. She was a wheeze away from Arnav Singh Raijyada.  She can sense his every breath. What's happening? "Why did he pull me like this? She was looking straight into his eyes ,confused and  bit scared.  She swallowed hard, her heart beating as fast at its last threshold. Arnav still held his hand on her mouth and was observing her. Khushi looked at her side. It was a midsized room, like an Inner sanctum.  She guessed it to be a private room. Everything was premium with small dining and a big sofa cum bed beautifully decorated with orchids everywhere inside room. Sort of an Ultimate privacy. She looked at the room and then to Arnav. She was more anxious suddenly. He neither gave an angry look nor was his attitude calm.

"Is he going to rape me? She thought.

Arnav was looking into her deep attractive eyelids which looked worried. His face was an inch away. She was showing signs of nervousness.  He took off his hand and took few steps back foot and stood folding his hands.  She was relieved but was still thinking of various different cases. She did not understand what she should talk. I was following him. It is my mistake. Did he come to know? Will he harm me? She began to think of various cases of Actors who make love for benefit and just blow off in Air. The force act of love which is carried out behind the wall and which go unnoticed. Will I be such victim?

"No!!, ARnav cannot do something like that!. He is such a gentleman! Khushi kept thinking.Ayyo Rama, No! her internal voice kept assuring her, that all is going to end well.

"Whaat the he..l?  Khushi wanted an explanation for the act he has just done when suddenly she was cut short by him before she could ask for more reason.

"You have just 120 seconds to explain Arnav said in a straight line. He wanted to light his cigar, but dropped the idea seeing khushi.

"Explain what? Khushi looked restless

"Why you were following me? Your time starts now. He looked away from her and was looking over to flowers kept everywhere.

-----------------------------------------

When Arnav landed to Singapore Airport, he was proceeding towards terminal 3 when he was stopped by one of the TV reporter who greeted him and was asking him to give his dates for an interview.  Arnav was casually talking with him when he saw Khushi in the large mirror ahead of him. khushi was standing just behind him. "yes!  She is the same!. How can I forget this face!. What is she doing here? He mentally thought.  He never expected he would see her again, that beautiful face, the same face which he was trying to avoid from many days. But today she suddenly appear at Singapore airport from nowhere. He saw her running and then peeping out from the wall. He was bemused with her reaction. He was further surprised to see her taking back steps and standing few steps away and clicking a photo. Arnav ended his conversion with TV reporter and then took few steps to come exactly adjacent to where Khushi was standing.  He ignored her and walked straight. After walking few steps, he sensed it that she was following him. He halted at some random points and he guessed it right, she was still behind him. He went to the sports bar and saw khushi peeping inside. Something is not right. Why is she following me? She did not identify me in our first meet, suddenly she comes in front of me for the 3rd time!. It cannot be mere coincidence for sure. Something is fishy .He dials his assistant Rohan number.

"Khushi kumari Gupta, Bangalore. Get me her details from our agent. I need in any hour "He ordered him sipping his drink

"Arnav. Do not mind. But any photo?  More details about her? It would be tough to get in personal details in such a short time.

"It must be tough for U, not for them. It's their job. Basic info should be fine as of now. I am suspecting she might be some media or an agent who might be following me to get about me personally.  I don't want to take a chance with any suspicious behaviour"

"Sure right away. These days women are not be believed. They accuse of famous celebrity or keep an eye and spread false allegation. They just want media attention. I will call you soon

He cut the call and was watching the match when he saw Gmail notification from [email protected].

"Heard you are off from Mumbai. Via Singapore ;) He replied cunningly "Nearer to you. Arnav did not have a slightest idea that a normal person like khushi could get his personal email Id. He still suspected of someone he seriously knew.

After coming out of the bar he was proceeding towards terminal 3. He again saw khushi following him. He wanted to stop her right away and question her, but given his status he did not wished to make a topic of media news. He walked past the perfume show room and went inside and quickly came out not finding his favourite brand. He saw from the corner of his eyes that khushi was standing few distances away. He then went to the pre booked executive lounge of 2. The Private Room," a lounge for the airline's business class travellers for the specific plan enrooted. He wanted to relax for the transit time.

He arrived at the airlines dedicated VIP driveway .There was one male assistant seating at the reception. He showed off the executive card n passport and told that the Indian lady coming just behind him is with him. He went inside the passage.  He then turned right and then to his private room. Khushi blindly walked inside the passage. When she turned right, Arnav came in front of her and held her hand and pulled her inside the private room. He wanted to know the truth. Who is she!. Why is she following and he cannot just simply ignore!

"No khushi!. How can you think like this?. He is Arnav. He is not like other actors. Plus this is airport. There will be CCTv cameras outside. But in this room. She looked at the room again.  Did he get doubt on me? No!. No khushi all izz well...Hey Devi Rama,Krishna

The tremor was visible in her eyes. He looked at her eyes again which softened his heart to degree much lower. "You have exactly 60 secs to explain now!. " He said firmly.

She swallowed her breath looking at him, bit scared, bit happy, bit nervous, confused state of mind.

"Whaaat I need to explain She stammered, corrected and positioned herself to face him confidently again. She gawped at his eyes, that sharp nose, sexy small beard, those lips and then his mescaline body which can make any girl to fall over him right at that moment. Can someone behave normally when you are again facing your icon, the one you are crazy on, about the one you dream, about the one whom you love crazily? How can khushi control even at that perilous moment?

"Khushi!. Stop scanning him.

"Why are you following me?  I am not repeating it again!  He was not angrier but he was not in good mood also. He wanted to see more of her, but he wanted to convince himself he can control the power of heart. He was sure it cannot be coincidence. There will be many people who will hire people and send back actors to leak their private life.

"Whatt..Why should I follow you? She pressed her fingers hard, because she knew she was lying.

"You have been following me not today, but I guess from many days. I am pretty sure our last 2 meet was also not coincidence.

"Excuse me Sir.

"Arnav Singh Raijyada. "

"Oh yeah!!!  Listen  Arnav Singh Raijyada. You might be in total misunderstanding. I am not sure who you are. I don't know you. Saying that, why should I follow you?  It's still not making any sense to me. All our meeting have been coincident.

Don't you dare lie to me?  He did not miss her tempering of words

He went straight to her, took her phone from her hands and opened the first pic from her image gallery. It was photo of Arnav with reporter. "Excuse me!. You cannot simply take my phone like this

"What is this? He ignored her question and showed the photo she took.And you claim you did not know me?

"You think I took your photo?!!  See who is standing beside you. I took of this person. I am his fan she came near to him and said confidently.

"Seriously , that guy?The  AAJ tak reporter who works on part time basis?

"Hann. To?     I watch news ok. I am not someone who waste time in watching serials.. Don't give that much importance to yourself Mr Arnav Singh Raijayada" That was fireback from khushi, which hurt Arnav. She snatched back her mobile from his hands.  No one had ever spoken to him so rudely.

It was also a sigh of relief for Khushi.  She thought if Arnav could have seen next few pictures he would have seen his solo pictures all through her gallery.

"You might have seriously misunderstood my power. I can fatally hand over and make you arrest even with slightest allegations. Be careful He wanted to calm down his male ego

"Why should I be scared? I have been travelling for onsite work. I have proof of my joining letter. You cannot simply put false allegations.  Wait I will show you.  She was opening her screenshot folder to show him the proof of working in client location.

Arnav gets a call from Rohan. He was just listening to the other end. Not even uttering a single word. He looked at khushi who was waving her hand to convey him to check her phone. He kept listening to Rohan . He saw Khsuhi again. For the first time in airport he noticed her costume. "No sense of airport wear  he thought. Palazo, sweater,  jacket , 2 scarf. What all she has covered herself into he thought, but still there was one cute face glowing behind all this...  and then suddenly he says "Shut upp Rohan. He cuts the call in fury. Khushi was bit thundered. He was now looking angrier.

"Khushi mar gayi. Kabhi aisa roop nahi dekha arnav ka. Who's call was that? she thought

"You can see this screen shot. She was handling over her phone. Wait !, I can ask you same question right? Why are you in Singapore? I can also put an allegation. You pulled me inside the room like this. I was so scared you know!. " She literally had a tear in her eyes, which arnav did not miss to see.

"Ye airport par aapka naam hai?  I can go anywhere and anytime. You have a problem? May be u have misunderstood. Ok I have flight to catch now. I wish I should never see you again!.  With that she immediately opened the doors and went out.  Arnav watched her going. He lit his cigar finally and puffed the air.

Khsuhi walked as fast as she could without even turning back. In between she ran. She finally stopped midway and sat on one of the corner bench. She opened her water bottle and emptied in a single shot. No never khushi. If you ever happen to see him, do not follow. It could really affect your career if something goes wrong.  Stay away! She was breathing heavily

She then calmed herself with all positive thoughts. "Lekin maine to bas follow kiya hai..koi bhi fan hota to shayad Arnav ko dekhkar aise hi peecha karta.  

"Nahi nahi khushi. No more bahana now. Khushi, don't you dare follow  him!. Hey bhagwan. Please don't ever make me face him.  Bas muje uske darshan karwate rehna, usko mujsai dur hi rakhna!

(I should always see him, but he should never see me)

She checked the time. Oh my god. I should quickly make a move. She opened her watsapp and messaged to her mother that flight will depart in another 30mins. Her gmail was open. She read the message again "Nearer to you

In a rift she replied back "You can never come close to me  and she signed off as [email protected]!

By the time she reached near the gate, the announcement of Business class passengers was already over and even they had boarded the plane. Only if she had come few minutes early she would have seen Arnav travelling in same plane.When economic class gate opened, she showed her tickets and moved inside.

Khushi had her dinner which was not upto the mark. For foodie like khushi, the food was little, so tasteless.  It did not even feed her inch of stomach. She wanted to order extra, but everything was costly. She made herself comfortable to listen to some music. She recollected today's incident with Arnav and smiled. She never imagined she would again meet Arnav. He was so close to me again!. What if I would have kissed him?  He was looking so hot! What would be his reaction then!. Mere par rape ka case daal deta. She laughed at her own silly joke .

She looked at dark sky out there. She was listening to her fav kishore hits. "Ye kya hua, kaise hua,,,kyu hua , jab hua tab hua, oh chodo, yeh na socho... hyee khushi, Kishore  saab nai ham jaise ke liye ye gaane gaaye hai...Relish the moment khushi, shayad it was my last meeting with Arnav.

She was above to close her eyes, when air hostess came to her

"Excuse Ms khushi

"yes

"This is for you mam She kept a tray which had a bowl of kulphi. She looked baffled. She turned to airhostress and asked. "Is it for me?Free hai?

"It was preordered for you specially. We don't have a name"

"Kulphi for me? Who has given? Who could order it for me? Arnav nai kiya? Why would he stupid? Usko kya pata I am will be in this plane. Kisne order diya ye... Chodo khushi...kya pharak...pehlai kulpi khale, it will melt soon...and she enjoyed the delicious flavour

Due to bad weather, the landing of plane was delayed. By the time the plane landed, it was already close to midnight. She cursed herself for not asking her HR team to book the day journey. It was all so sudden she thought. Otherwise I would have personally checked everything. She collected her baggage. Khushi went to immigration counter; finished the proceedings. She then first took exchange of dollars with Chinese currency.  She kept in small purse and then placed in her handbag. She connected to wifi and tried to call her mother watsaap.  She did not receive. She wondered if she was not able to receive watsapp call answer button. Last one week she explained them the use of internet and how to operate watsapp and skype.  No one received at the other end. She kept phone inside. She took out jacket which she had kept inside bag. She took scarf out.  Due to extra luggage, she dumped few clothes inside her handbag.  She then proceeded towards the Cab center . She took exit and went inside the building where she would be getting city cabs. Kishore friend had mentioned, the city is safe and she would be getting round the clock cab facility. But when she entered the cab premises, she saw long que of almost 5 lines. Might be 100 people. There was snowfall and many cabs have been reaching late and only few were operating.  5mins and she started shivering.  2 good jackets too did not keep safe. Oh god. What should I do. She thought to go inside and check for help center or pre book cab somewhere from inside. At the cab checkin counter the Chinese guy in his worst English accent was trying to explain her that all local cabs you need to catch standing out there in que.Why did you keep this counter then for? khushi asked.

"Only Merc, Benz Mam. No U No U.

"What is he saying. She kept her hand on forehead. See Sir. I need a cab. Any cab is fine she tried to explain him loudly and then she heard a familiar voice.

"What do you call our 4th meeting, isn't a surprise again Ms Khushi: Arnav told standing behind her

Khushi bites her lips, her eyes expressing shock when she turned behind and saw him. She did not utter anything. She least expected him in shanghai. Are my stars playing with me? Before he could make any odd statement, she said in defensive response What are you doing here in shanghai?  Aap iss baar ghuma phirake mere samne aaye hai shayad. See I am not following you. I have come for work purpose to Shanghai She told in singleton simultaneously balancing her heavy handbag. Arnav noticed her she has wrapped herself in clothes. She was looking fatter than before he thought.

"Oh so you mean I have been following you till Shanghai.. Arnav told hastily. Meanwhile a person comes and greets Arnav with a flower bookie and asks him that their vehicle is coming and he takes his luggage.  He was talking with them, his back towards khushi. .

Khushi tried to ask at the counter again. She hardly understood what he was trying to say. They don't even talk proper English. "Itni badi line hai waha to,  It is already  midnight and then the fear of catching the cab and reaching safely in an unknown destination. Should I ask Arnav  to drop me ? No khushi. What if he rejects, it won't be good especially when he accused so badly for following him. No way!. You are smart. Itna bhi kya darna . It is safe city. Ok I will go out and look for normal cab. She looked towards the side where arnav was standing, but he was no where to be seen. Gaya? Chalo achha hai. But as a coutersy couldnot he ask if I may need any help. Common khsuhi, he is a star , why would he ask u. " she was moving with her trolley  when she heard a Chinese guy calling out.

"Excuse Ms Khushi.

"Yeah!.  

"Hold for a minute, our cab with this number will drop to your place.

"Oh but I haven't booked.

" Its already booked for you by Mr Arnav . Payment is done!

Khushi's happiness was to the sky. "Agar tum samne hote to tumhe itne saare kiss deti..ye baat hui mere arnav ki...Thank you. She thanked him mentally  .

She was arranging her luggage.

"Thank you nahi kahogi muje Khushi. If I wasn't there, pata nahi tumhe kab taxi milti  He stood beside her and said in that husky tone. She wanted to thank him, but she too was adamant infront of him.

"I would have booked. Did I ask for your help? She said with that annoying tone, but she repented internally.

"Oh is it!. Should I cancel? I booked an executive cab for you!.

"Ab book kar hi diya hai do ,rehne dijiye.  I will pay booked amount for you

"It would be half of your salary I guess.Its Merc Arnav raised his eyebrows. Khushi guped.

"Jitna hai utna deti hu. Next time pura de deungi. "

"So you are sure, we will meet next time  he curved his lips. She looked away to avoid answering him.

She tried to find her small purse in her handbag. She got tensed. She did not find any purse. Where is my small purse.  Her purse was accidently felled down when she was calling back to her home. 

"Believe me , I just kept it here. Oh god. Yaha bhi pickpocket. ? ye to safe city hai She emptied her bag.

"None of the country is safe, unless you don't know to take care of your belongings  Arnav remarked

She did not reply. She had lost her money. She was tensed, worried, in a state of crying.

"You want me to drop to your hotel?  Arnav asked. She thought hard. She felt it would be wise decision. She nodded, she wanted to first safely reach her hotel

She was awestruck when she saw the car coming. It was a 7 seater luxurious car. Driver placed her luggage back. Chinese guy who had come to pick Arnav sat near the driver. Khushi  came and sat near ARnav and she kept her big handbag in between them. 

It was sooper luxious car, with small cabin for beer, Ipad attached. Khushi had never took the luxury of such car. She was still in state of dismay.

"Whats this...

"My handbag!. "

"You call it handbag?!It's like a mini luggage . You could have kept it back.

"It has all my belongings. You know ".See, we are normal Indian people, Our handbags while travelling should have all basic necessary items. And above that my luggae crossed 30kg. so I need to dumb few of clothes inside " I was so happy. I need not had to leave any of things. See 2 jackets I have tied to myself. Sab kuch lekar aa gayi.! She smiled at her own witty explanation proudly.

" Offcourse what can I expect from middle class!

"Kuch kaha apne?

"Nothing. Itna bada bag, phir bhi currency sambhali nahi gayi! You lost your money

"Its ok. Abb  baar baar wahi tont mat dijiye. Pehlai hi rona aa raha hai. lost my money She made puppy face and looked towards window.

"Madddam Give your hotel address. We will set the map. Person asked.

She showed her phone, Chinese address.

"Oh near to your place Sir.

Both of them looked at each other shockingly.

"See you believe in coincidence na. I told you all the time it was coincidence!. By the way, why are you in shanghai?

"None of your business!.

Khushi made angrier face and looked away. 

None of them talked for few minutes. Few km went in silence. But Khushi  can't sit quiet for a minute. How can someone when you have Arnav siting beside you.

"Khushi, shal I ask if he ordered kulphi ? I doubt he might have, Rehne de, pagal hai kya?

"Airhostress gave me kulphi. Aapko bhi diya tha kya? " Khsuhi asked facing arnav, to which he just nodded no.

"Itni cold mein, who will have kulphi? Garam chai hoti to maja alag hota!. And I must say very bad flavour. I did not had" ARnav turned away . He was annoyed. He opted to be in silence. How can someone be so talkative?

She thought to converse with Chinese guy who knew little bit of English. Khushi has to repeat more than 3 times to explain her question and the Chinese guy has to tell thrice to explain what he said in English. ARnav almost closed his eyes in frustration.

She suddenly saw Pizza hut across the road.

"Please stop. Its pizza hut. I am so hungry She shouted, everyone for a minute was thundered by her voice. "I am sorry. I am so hungry. Can we please stop a pizza hut

"No No no...not now the Chinese guy said.

"Driver took a side and stopped after khushi resistence.

"Kaha kiske sath phas gaya mai. ! Arnav ! what has happened to you! He cursed his forhead!.

Khushi stepped out off car and in a minute came inside shivering.. "Ufffufff...her hands were tremblimg.

"What hapend now?

"Its soso ssoo cold out there

"Then what do you expect winter in china

"I did not imagine this much!. I will die if it's the case.

"Mam, you shod tke thrmal (Mam you should purchase thermal).

Tu aur teri English. Chup beth saale. . Arnav was shocked to hear that language from khushi. Khushi bites her tongue displaying sorry attitude

Ab gusse mai gaali to niklegi. Kuch samajh mai aaya kya bol raha hai wo ? .  Ek to bhook lagi hai, aur kab sai dimag khaye ja raha hai!

"He is eating your head? .I thought the opposite! "Arnav was quick to reply

"Madam, why don't you come to sir hotel. You can have food there..!

"No No., Please drop to my hotel

"Yes khushi, they will drop you later . Why don't join us? Aranv asked her

"Khushi. Arnav is inviting you for dinner. What has happened to him suddenly?  I am getting scared now...hope my planetary positions are good.

"No no.  Thank you"

Are you sure?  He asked in husky voice.

"It is ok I will manage. I have some eatables from home. You want it too?

"Nooo! Please.  Arnav made a face

When they dropped her and left, Khushi checked into the hotel.  Getting into the room, she first switched on the heater and quickly jumped on bed, went inside blanket and cosily first took the pillow and kissed.    I am so so lucky.hye bhagwan kya ho raha mere sath.. ...I will become mad... What has happened to him suddenly ?He is so so cute and nice!.

After some half an hour, there was a knock at the door. Khushi wondered who might have knocked at this odd hour. 

Hi Friends

As promised, a chapter only for ARnav and Khushi:)

Please let me know your views. Please free to comment as it again pushes and encourages me to write..Positive or negative..:)

Silent readers , please hit like button, it will ensure my story is being liked and going in right direction

Ps.please Ignore grammatical and spelling mistake. Hardly getting time to edit second time

Thank you for reading

Edited by Vandy_KD - 5 years ago
Nice update poor khusi lost her money but she was lucky that arnav was also on same plane n helped her n now he must had ordered pizza for her but why he is taking so care of her all of a sudden just bcoz he came to know that khusi was telling him the truth abt her visit being official n she is not any journalist.
Awe. The is getting too cute. Can't wait for them to get to know each other. 
Nice..don't let Kyushi landed lavanya nasty Plan
finally a normal chapter with Arnav and Khushi interacting...must say, for someone doubting her of stalking, he pretty much befriended her in a short while...