Pisaachini to capture Divya

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Star Plus has been keeping the entertainment quotient high with its variety of shows. Be it the love saga Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 or a drama like Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai, the channel is giving entertainment to the audience. Adding to the entertainment, the makers have released Divya Drishti starring Sana Sayyad, Adhvik Mahajan, Nyra BanerjeeSangeeta GhoshMansi Srivastava and others in lead roles recently and it has been raking in numbers since the first week. While Monalisa aka Mohona of Nazar recently joined the show and Mansi Srivastava is back with Ankit Narang, fans have been eagerly waiting to know what will happen next in the show. And guess what, we know the upcoming story...

In the upcoming episode, we hear that Sangeeta Ghoshaka Pisaachini will create a storm during the Holi to capture Divya aka Nyra Banerjee. Since a long time she has been trying to get her powers and Mohona is also helping her in it. And finally she will capture Divya. But don't worry, Drishti aka Sana Sayyad will come to her rescue and will save her. That will be surely interesting to see. 

What do you think about this upcoming track?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
P and uske useless plans - fail hoone ke liye hi bane hain ðŸ˜†

Divya ke paas manogami shakti hai, to usko itna helpless kyon dikha rahe hain - man she should be super difficult to tackle! Like when she attacked P on the roof, P was stuck there. That is how I wish they would portray divya, rather than this poor kiddo in the block who needs rescue every now and then! 
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
I wanted her to defend herself against Mo too. Dee was shown to be  a confident user of her powers. 
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is what happens when makers get confused and try to insert drama everywhere. Divya's powers are much more stronger than Dri's. Hopefully in future they'll refrain from making Div a damsel in distress who needs saving everytime. I love the confident and spunky Div and hopefully she'll remain the same. 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
divya alone cant handle pischani coz  divya alone is not supreme power she only had half powers of kaalvijay ratna , divyadrishti together form a supreme power . 

last time when divya attacked pischani that time pischani was not having her power thats tatvon & mayavi ratna locket was missing & pischani was helpless still she manage 2 freeze divya , if divyadrishit were together i dont think pischani will able 2 freeze them.

this time pischani is having her locket & powers , divya may in effect of bhaang ( as she was also tipsy )so she is bound 2 get defeated with pischani + divya had a weakness  her fear from water , & pischani with d help of tatvon can easily control water or take form of water .
currently pischani is more stronger than divya , so divya definately needs drishti's help . even drishti 2 alone cant deal with pischani , so she 2 will need divya's help if some problem comes on her. 

i m looking forward 4 this  .
Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

This is what happens when makers get confused and try to insert drama everywhere. Divya's powers are much more stronger than Dri's. Hopefully in future they'll refrain from making Div a damsel in distress who needs saving everytime. I love the confident and spunky Div and hopefully she'll remain the same. 

i dont agree that drishti is weaker in power from divya both r equal & together they form a supreme power . both powers r interlinked with each other as powers of same stone

i guess drishti's powers r not fully shown as drishti's 3 eye is replica of lord shiv's eye who know maybe when drishti gets extremely angry fire or some power come out from same 3 eye coz opening of lord shiv 3 eye is considered dangerous.

divya's powers comes from her palms , so maybe drishti's powers will come from her forehead only 

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

divya alone cant handle pischani coz  divya alone is not supreme power she only had half powers of kaalvijay ratna , divyadrishti together form a supreme power . 

last time when divya attacked pischani that time pischani was not having her power thats tatvon & mayavi ratna locket was missing & pischani was helpless still she manage 2 freeze divya , if divyadrishit were together i dont think pischani will able 2 freeze them.

this time pischani is having her locket & powers , divya may in effect of bhaang ( as she was also tipsy )so she is bound 2 get defeated with pischani + divya had a weakness  her fear from water , & pischani with d help of tatvon can easily control water or take form of water .
currently pischani is more stronger than divya , so divya definately needs drishti's help . even drishti 2 alone cant deal with pischani , so she 2 will need divya's help if some problem comes on her. 

i m looking forward 4 this  .

Agree that P maybe more powerful, but atleast show Divya resisting P, rather than surrendering like she did in front of Dayaan. I mean she could have made things fly and hit the Dayaan while she was in her "ponytail choking mode" . But Divya was captured like any other girl who has no powers. 

They need to show Divya fighting back, she may get defeated but at least show some fighting spirit as the rightful owners of the Kaalvijay ratna, to make P at least consider these as worthy opponents and make some better plans to tackle them ðŸ˜†
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deepika, I'm only talking about what has been shown so far.  Dri's premonitions most of the time didnt come correct for the very simple reason that she cant visualize the entire future, least of all the outcome. Future is uncertain as its dependent upon choices one make. You change your choice your future changes. In that sense Div's powers are more absolute. 

Even I know that Dri's powers are not fully developed and it will happen onky when she is with Rakshit at every level. Remember the close shot of shivji with his third eye when they were going round the temple. Is short Rakshit's presence or support will increase her powers. But as of now I think Div's powers are much more stronger though she can only function when she sees the trouble, otherwise not. Thats her weakness and thats where Dri's power comes. Together they can be invincible.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

Agree that P maybe more powerful, but atleast show Divya resisting P, rather than surrendering like she did in front of Dayaan. I mean she could have made things fly and hit the Dayaan while she was in her "ponytail choking mode" . But Divya was captured like any other girl who has no powers. 

They need to show Divya fighting back, she may get defeated but at least show some fighting spirit as the rightful owners of the Kaalvijay ratna, to make P at least consider these as worthy opponents and make some better plans to tackle them ðŸ˜†

i guess divya was shocked & she was trying 2 free herself as mohna's braid was strangling her so her focus was more on freeing herself ratherthan attacking mohna + plus she was unable 2 see d person who was strangling her 

mohna is ekayan 200yrs old daayan more powerful then divya . so i guess divya has limitations 
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaku17

Deepika, I'm only talking about what has been shown so far.  Dri's premonitions most of the time didnt come correct for the very simple reason that she cant visualize the entire future, least of all the outcome. Future is uncertain as its dependent upon choices one make. You change your choice your future changes. In that sense Div's powers are more absolute. 

Even I know that Dri's powers are not fully developed and it will happen onky when she is with Rakshit at every level. Remember the close shot of shivji with his third eye when they were going round the temple. Is short Rakshit's presence or support will increase her powers. But as of now I think Div's powers are much more stronger though she can only function when she sees the trouble, otherwise not. Thats her weakness and thats where Dri's power comes. Together they can be invincible.

In that case even Divya's powers r not fully developed as she is 2 change d future but except first episode where Divya mends d broken dam Divya has not changed any future alone , regarding plane door fixing even Rakshit was present there so jointly Divya & Rakshit fixed plane door , I know Divya was shown using powers but rakshit 2 present there

Guruji said when divyadrishti & Rakshit energies will come together then only universe will be saved so all 3 played their roles as all 3 were present on plane

Till now Divya mostly use her powers 4 mischiefs or 2 help people 

As person can only alter d upcoming future when she will be knowing what is about 2 happen that's why I said both r equal as they r interlinked 2 each other

So both r in developing stage & both have their own limitations or maybe they have more powers which r unknown 2 them.