Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RapChick101

Yuppp!😃
(Lowkey thought I was going to get thrashed for not considering Mahaanta better but good to see some support, cheers)

You said all in ur post which i wanted to say👏 . People really sounds Divya like vamp jaise Drishti is very mahaan to sacrifice her sisters life. Divya is today's girl and i really like her spunk and confidence. Why people only support grey character guys and problem in accepting female as grey shade. No Sane person in world will accept what happens to her now is they were in her shoes that she even didn't know whom she is marrying. I am more annoyed with Drishti character and her story is very common.
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Spoiling some girl life ( who had don e no wrong 2 u ) by portraying she ran away from marriage ( no matter she was in luv or not ) just 4 Ur selfishness se jyada acha sacrifice Ur own life 4 other 
( That sacrifice should make sense Drishti's did a blunder )

A girl running away from her marriage is not considered as an award winning thing in society

Edited by deepikagupta9 - 5 years ago
RapChick101 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: magicalM

You said all in ur post which i wanted to say👏 . People really sounds Divya like vamp jaise Drishti is very mahaan to sacrifice her sisters life. Divya is today's girl and i really like her spunk and confidence. Why people only support grey character guys and problem in accepting female as grey shade. No Sane person in world will accept what happens to her now is they were in her shoes that she even didn't know whom she is marrying. I am more annoyed with Drishti character and her story is very common.

Yess exactly! Divyas spunk and her self confidence is fairing much better than Drishti's constant self sacrificing character. It makes her more righteous to some, but this whole marriage fiasco makes her look completely ridiculous to me. I mean what? You have a mouth and a brain, should've used that instead of going all 'I'll get married to Rakshit to save D from getting stabbed by him'. Does she know or not, that like her even D possess a power which is of changing the future😆 I mean I like Rakshit's sass but Drishti's so poorly written man.

And well, D is childish and extremely impulsive but that is exactly the thing that sets her apart and makes her fun to see. She will grow into a fine mature woman but even then she doesn't have to become a goody two shoes😉

RapChick101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Spoiling some girl life by portraying she ran away from marriage ( no matter she was in luv or not ) just 4 Ur selfishness se jyada acha sacrifice Ur own life 4 other 

( That sacrifice should make sense Drishti's did a blunder )

ma'am aap toh koi aur hee level pe mahaan ho😆
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RapChick101

Yess exactly! Divyas spunk and her self confidence is fairing much better than Drishti's constant self sacrificing character. It makes her more righteous to some, but this whole marriage fiasco makes her look completely ridiculous to me. I mean what? You have a mouth and a brain, should've used that instead of going all 'I'll get married to Rakshit to save D from getting stabbed by him'. Does she know or not, that like her even D possess a power which is of changing the future😆 I mean I like Rakshit's sass but Drishti's so poorly written man.

And well, D is childish and extremely impulsive but that is exactly the thing that sets her apart and makes her fun to see. She will grow into a fine mature woman but even then she doesn't have to become a goody two shoes😉

I am so annoyed with Drishti what to say no words left to describe this girl dumbness and stupidity. This whole bride swap drama is so old fashioned. Now in India cases are like that because of Dowry girls break their marriage. is a girl only there to bear society pressure or what. 
RapChick101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

I am so annoyed with Drishti what to say no words left to describe this girl dumbness and stupidity. This whole bride swap drama is so old fashioned. Now in India cases are like that because of Dowry girls break their marriage. is a girl only there to bear society pressure or what. 

@Bold: Yuuuppp, its just done to death now😆

Drishti isn't annoying, she is just boring in all her scenes.

The only scenes of her that are even a tad bit fun/watchable are when she's lost in Rakshit's eyes or something and when she makes them awkward at the end which adds the only fun thing in her character😆

Alas! They should write Drishti better.

Anyway, what I am currently loving is Shikkhar's dual life which Karan Khanna is ace-ing👏
Edited by RapChick101 - 5 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's a compliment then I accept coz I will not appreciate 2 destroy someone's else life just 4 my own appreciate

I 2 don't appreciate bride swap drama of Drishti when she already had an option available of accepting Rakshit's proposal , it would satisfied his ego , drishti's purpose would also had been served

Bride swap drama😡 makers can't thing anything new

If u see both sisters got hitted by karma

Divya actually got that what she did 2 other person 

Drishti got d result of her over smartness by being forcefully married 2 rakshit
SweetNiki1800 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepikagupta9

Yes i agree with u shikhar is an interesting character but i dont agree with u regarding rakshit as he is  not typical dominating guy 

I guess u missed both brothers share awesome bond now each other quite well both luv care eachother.

Shikhar is not jealous of rakshit coz if he was jealous then he would had not saved rakshit From pischani.

It's ok to be jealous of your siblings (Cousin her in this case) It happens between similar age siblings and it's healthy, you can be jealous of your siblings achievement, feel self conscious and care about them.😳
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with the above posts on Drishti's sudden decision to marry rakshit to save her sister was wrong, infact it was NONSENSE!!! 😡
In her vision, she just saw a hand of a man with apparently a groom's dress on. She assumed it to be Rakshit.

But when Shikhar also decided to marry, and put on the same groom dress, she should have suspected that this is not going to help her solve the thing she saw in her vision.  So yes, her agreeing to the bride swap drama was RIDICULOUS! 😡

Plus her visions are not always helpful, and are partial. She needs to be wise as to how to interpret and decide right course of actions, seeing her visions are not usually comprehensive but rather are like trailers of the actual movie 😆.

But other than that, so far I do not find Drishti as a dumb character. She speaks her mind, but her interactions are usually limited to Rakshit with whom she behaves like a Tigress, answering him back. Hope to see this same confident side of hers with Divya and the rest of shergills. If she become s a bechari chuhiya then, that will be the signal for me to quit the show. Am already getting disinterested in the family feud drama 🥱