SweetNiki1800 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
FORESHADOWING?
So I was rewatching the previous ep. where PS remarks that D is just like her rather than her mother.

This segment got me thinking that D hasn't seen PS face and neither has Drishti, what if PS manipulates D now that she didn't get to marry her Rakshit and ended up marrying Shikhar, who *spoiler* is in leagues with PS.

Once D had gone dark, out show will turn into the everyday Tellywood show where the other girl tries to break our the main Jodi, As for Shikhar will definitely be killed whether he had been turned positive or negative, as from the very first episode it's clear they are forming a triangle.

Once Driskshit have fallen in love and are together as a team, this is where our Clash comes in and D pushes Drishti off the building which Drishti will surely survive (This is our Dayawan Heroine Guys! They always endure!) 
To take revenge for his lost love, Rakshit will pretend to love and marry D but will knife her instead. 

IDK what do you guys think? Cookie for thoughts!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SweetNiki1800

FORESHADOWING?
So I was rewatching the previous ep. where PS remarks that D is just like her rather than her mother.

This segment got me thinking that D hasn't seen PS face and neither has Drishti, what if PS manipulates D now that she didn't get to marry her Rakshit and ended up marrying Shikhar, who *spoiler* is in leagues with PS.

Once D had gone dark, out show will turn into the everyday Tellywood show where the other girl tries to break our the main Jodi, As for Shikhar will definitely be killed whether he had been turned positive or negative, as from the very first episode it's clear they are forming a triangle.

Once Driskshit have fallen in love and are together as a team, this is where our Clash comes in and D pushes Drishti off the building which Drishti will surely survive (This is our Dayawan Heroine Guys! They always endure!) 
To take revenge for his lost love, Rakshit will pretend to love and marry D but will knife her instead. 

IDK what do you guys think? Cookie for thoughts!

I hope it never comes to rakshit marrying divya. ðŸ¤¢ Plus all of drishti's visions have always been of the near future, never of the distant future, so if your prediction of drishti's vision of rakshit stabbing divya being because of divya hurting drishti in the future, then that would have to meant that drishti's powers are evolving to be able to see things beyond just the near future. 
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
As it is the trp's are going down and if Raks has to marry D in future,  then am sure trp's will touch rock-bottom and soon the show will be off air. 
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Don't want another Naagin 1 story here.🤢