Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
So Pishachini will come to know about Drishti too. I was hoping that Drishti's revelation as the second sister will take time as her powers are not very obvious like Divya's. 
But seems like Pishachini will come to know, but divya will not ðŸ˜”
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sooo NOT looking fwd to it!👎🏞
I don't like P - the character doesn't make the slightest sense, but at least her screen space is limited. 

But the Dayan from Nazar eats up screen space like she kept eating everyone in the show !ðŸĪĒ
pritirays thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Sooo NOT looking fwd to it!👎🏞

I don't like P - the character doesn't make the slightest sense, but at least her screen space is limited. 

But the Dayan from Nazar eats up screen space like she kept eating everyone in the show !ðŸĪĒ

I have not seen Nazar, but the funny flying pony of the Dayan is ridiculous ðŸ˜† If she eats screen space, then good it is just one weekend of episodes when this fusion is happening ðŸ˜Š
Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

I have not seen Nazar, but the funny flying pony of the Dayan is ridiculous  😆 If she eats screen space, then good it is just one weekend of episodes when this fusion is happening ðŸ˜Š

You've been saved!😆

I stopped way before any flying animals entered the supernatural 'humans' were more than enough!ðŸĪĒ

DD is only aired 2wice a week - can we please be spared!😆
pritirays thumbnail

You've been saved!😆

I stopped way before any flying animals entered the supernatural 'humans' were more than enough!ðŸĪĒ

DD is only aired 2wice a week - can we please be spared!😆

oops I meant her flying funny ponyTAIL. Forgot to write the "tail" part. Flying animals in Nazar - really? Or my post gave you wrong impression? ðŸ˜†
Sofna thumbnail

Originally posted by: pritirays

oops I meant her flying funny ponyTAIL. Forgot to write the "tail" part. Flying animals in Nazar - really? Or my post gave you wrong impression?  😆

😆😆 our confusion just goes to show the mess that show has become!

I've no idea, I left early when Naman was planning to deceive and marry Pia, and Ansh comes to save her doing the backward 'crawl' on the tree - I was scarred for life!😆 

I shouldn't be right? !ðŸĪĢ

I can't imagine what we'll be subjected to here...
pritirays thumbnail

😆😆 our confusion just goes to show the mess that show has become!

I've no idea, I left early when Naman was planning to deceive and marry Pia, and Ansh comes to save her doing the backward 'crawl' on the tree - I was scarred for life!😆 

I shouldn't be right? !ðŸĪĢ

I can't imagine what we'll be subjected to here...

@ RED: What? ðŸ˜ē Spooky  ðŸĪŠ
Arre itna barbaad hai kya Nazar? ðŸ˜† 

Anyways, hopefully that nazar stays there and not spoil the divyadrishti of this show ðŸ˜Š But sacchi main yaar, Pisachini ko aiwe hi pata chal jaayega about Drishti. I was really hoping it will take her ages to figure out the second sister, but alas! ðŸ˜’
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the promo Arshuji.