Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: --QUEEN--

This lack of romance between ishra spoiled yhm for me.
The connect with the characters is lost.
Scenes like the fall with the curtains, chak doom doom, hum tum, cake baking wali scene, bol do na zara,even the normal hugs used to be so realistic and with lots of intensity. 
Such kind of scenes are forever gone after dt's marriage. Just within few days of Dt's marriage itself, I understood that we are not going to get that intense yet casual ishra romance anymore.
Though not intense, there are some good ishra romantic scenes after  dt's marriage too.
Not  like  the above mentioned kind, but they do appear like a flirty romantic couple while talking normally, and those side hugs, or their body language, they appear like the original ishita and raman, a married couple, who have their own time, where they enjoy each other's company to the core.
Example, moh moh ke daage, when raman gifts ishita a ring, ishu 420 wali hug, they appear so cozy and romantic ðŸ˜³
And then some scenes, I think during one karwachauth,  raman gifted ishita something, I was watching that scene on mute, I just felt like two padosis talking to each other when they meet on road
To our luck, most of the ishra scenes are picturised this way. They  just stand far away, and be very cautious of maintaining that distance, don't share a normal hug like how 2014-15 iishra  do. There exists some sort of formality between ishra sometimes. Don't appear like a married couple many times
That spoils the original magic created by ishra. You know ishra are a couple who flirt, romance, so much, but now when they appear completely opposite, the connect is completely lost.
I really don't know whom to blame. Writers definitely

Before or after marriage, what you're doing is still acting.
I don't understand what changes after marriage ðŸ˜•
Still it's her wish, her comfort , so we can't complain.
Replacement can never be solution in a daily soap, especially with a couple like ishra. You show steamy romance with some other actress, playing the same character,even then it doesn't work.
Since this is a daily soap, it's working, if it's a movie, this attitude would be rejected right away.

Seriously u blaming dt 4 dat... Haha... Der wer many hospital scenes n dat 2 vry amazing one... Ishita shot in janmashtami... Den wen raman lost his memory... N he was drunk... N confronted ishita...  Dat scene... Denaftr memory loss rain dance... D raim dance in red n black saree... 

N der are many more... But as us2 u decide 2 blame dt.. N u have given dis reason lyk seriously ... 
--QUEEN-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zindagi4pyaar

Seriously u blaming dt 4 dat... Haha... Der wer many hospital scenes n dat 2 vry amazing one... Ishita shot in janmashtami... Den wen raman lost his memory... N he was drunk... N confronted ishita...  Dat scene... Denaftr memory loss rain dance... D raim dance in red n black saree... 

N der are many more... But as us2 u decide 2 blame dt.. N u have given dis reason lyk seriously ... 

I blamed dt😆
You need to read my post again,.
I wrote what I observed, if you feel otherwise  then it's your opinion. 
This after marriage policy happens with every actress, I'm questioning every one in general, as to what changed.
And I just made a statement that this policy cannot be accepted on big screen.
I didn't blame dt It's her right to do what she wants to do.So chill😛
JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ishita had suddenly stopped wearing sindoor after dt's engagement announcement. Wearing sindoor is not mandatory for characters (even though it kinda is for EK's daily soap bahus) but when a character wears sindoors for 2 1/2 years and then suddenly stopped wearing it one day--it looks so odd and viewers start to feel disconnected. There are many unsaid truths which can not be proved but this one is glaringly odd. Again, no one dared to ask why. That's why these stars take fans for granted.  Edited by CastleBeckett - 5 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even in bollywood movies things change once a person gets married . There are many restrictions such as no kissing, no wearing short dresses etc come up.

KP is not being let totally off the hook but mostly he is , is because the most intimate and cherished moment of IshRa happened after his marriage - SR, and not once I felt that sizzle was missing from the scene.

But once DT started dating Vivek , changes could be seen in IshRa's scenes . At that time I clearly remember fans complaining that why was DT's scenes more with Vivek and absolutely negligible with KP and after she got married IshRa private scenes became almost negligible.

. In fact at that time Vivek was also questioned about whether he had problems with IshRa scenes.

So yes restrictions were glaringly seen but just that it wasn't raised much at that time and now it has gone out of control.
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 5 years ago
GBSC thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think that the fandom n followers have created a huge goody goody image of dt who plays ishu onscreen .
The followers on sns is forcing the channel to encourage her changed eqn with the ml in yhm.
All only for the sake of tv audience who can be cashed in using her homely image .
This is why her real life hubby is thrust into most of her shows n appearances for sp.
Even now it makes me doubt that the NOISE show's bad TRPs are the reason for the BD.
I believed that divan are forced to do it by the dictates of the channel ,primarily.
sreeu12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GBSC

I think that the fandom n followers have created a huge goody goody image of dt who plays ishu onscreen .
The followers on sns is forcing the channel to encourage her changed eqn with the ml in yhm.
All only for the sake of tv audience who can be cashed in using her homely image .
This is why her real life hubby is thrust into most of her shows n appearances for sp.
Even now it makes me doubt that the NOISE show's bad TRPs are the reason for the BD.
I believed that divan are forced to do it by the dictates of the channel ,primarily.

No yaar, I believe this is master mind of EKTA who wants to crush divan / ishra for upcoming web series , hence now equation is changed.

She wants that Jodi to popular than our ishra.  e .sothese issues not resolved..

Regards to reality show, the star plus list it's moral grounds on that person who was from kashmir due to repsenatation of that brought curtain down.

Morely the other thing is bad editing...one episode all were waiting a person to sing a song later when he finished there all were in other dress...

another reason...when some stars come to show for their film promotion, show them full episode but here there send them off after 2mins...Tata bye bye...why would trp would come when you do not Know to crash on it..

Let's stop on others please...

JaaneBhiDoYaaro thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeu12345

No yaar, I believe this is master mind of EKTA who wants to crush divan / ishra for upcoming web series , hence now equation is changed.

She wants that Jodi to popular than our ishra.  e .sothese issues not resolved..

Regards to reality show, the star plus list it's moral grounds on that person who was from kashmir due to repsenatation of that brought curtain down.

Morely the other thing is bad editing...one episode all were waiting a person to sing a song later when he finished there all were in other dress...

another reason...when some stars come to show for their film promotion, show them full episode but here there send them off after 2mins...Tata bye bye...why would trp would come when you do not Know to crash on it..

Let's stop on others please...

There are two sides of the issue. EK signed a new show featuring DT and Rajeev. Obviously she or PH's sns handle will try to promote them and their show. So would DT. This is perfectly alright. YHM or Ishra fans should not feel threatened. Nor they should think EK is trying to replace Ishra with this new jodi in viewers' minds.

Many A lister tv actors, who are currently not working on tv, do web shows but most of them go unnoticed. Similarly had YHM ended before the announcement of DT-EK webseries, it wouldn't have created the buzz that it managed to create owing to YHM. DT fans who were so in for "YHM end and  DT's web debut"  at that time failed to understand the simple thing.To be honest, EK and DT both need YHM to promote the new web series but not the other way around! 

Besides, you have to consider the monetary significance too. Web shows won't run stars' house. Maybe in future but not yet. The money EK's hit web shows gross is not even equal to the money YHM generate in just one month from sponsorship and advertisements. Therefore, both EK and DT will not jeopardize YHM for a web series. They are not that naive.

However, there are deliberate act of sabotage once DT's web series announcement happened. The problem is EK no longer cares for YHM as she knows YHM will still survive on auto mode. SP is another culprit. They should be the one who should take a stand and forcefully end BD saga once it's beyond tolerance.And the media, not a single report on such juicy news!! No wonder they are managed!

So the cycle continues...Ishita's sindoor went missing one day...suddenly. Then less IshRa scenes, more Ish-Hawaldar scenes. Somehow got rid of that but then no IshRa romantic or intimate scenes. Then Ishita's Body double for months. And now IshRa's body doubles...