Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
They've already pushed it by retaining her post leap... coz she agreed to play mother twice? It would be nice of them to not push it any further. They've already made her seem old... by starting Anjor's love story when she's still in the show.  👎🏼 Edited by BeeSandy - 5 years ago
LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_blooms

I got an information that she will finish her shooting by March 15 but later she said no idea.
I will be happy if she leaves by end of march because im worried on seeing some comments in insta like they make force her to continue till they want.

Is it possible to push it more further..will they force after that period too,.. I hope not. I hope and pray she finish her shooting by march15th only.
Rainbow_blooms thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSSever

Is it possible to push it more further ..will they force after that period too,.. I hope not. I hope and pray she finish her shooting by march15th only.

I dont trust those selfish makers but Meera said that she will leave after some time.so i hope she will not continue after march 31.Moreover the channel is not at all interested in promoting Udaan.Though they promoted it through insta and twitter few times,i think they have stopped it from this week.Even they didnt share tanya ig story like before.
So i hope they wont give extension to Udaan.
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I dont trust those selfish makers but Meera said that she will leave after some time.so i hope she will not continue after march 31.Moreover the channel is not at all interested in promoting Udaan.Though they promoted it through insta and twitter few times,i think they have stopped it from this week.Even they didnt share tanya ig story like before.
So i hope they wont give extension to Udaan.

they are promoting sameer anjie still on twitter IG but it means nothing bec they did same for iwl pair but the show still shifting to rishtey and ending this month. such promotions wont bring trps up.

yesterday the posted chakor anjor run, that was good bec chakor won the race

Rainbow_blooms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby7

they are promoting sameer anjie still on twitter IG but it means nothing bec they did same for iwl pair but the show still shifting to rishtey and ending this month. such promotions wont bring trps up.

yesterday the posted chakor anjor run, that was good bec chakor won the race

Yes Ruby they are promoting Sameer Anjie.They didn't post anything about udaan for 5 days so I thought they stopped it.But as you said those promotions won't make any difference.May be now they are trying to see whether Anjor love story will bring trps.
I just want Meera to exit the show soon.I can't tolerate Sameer calling Chakor as Mausi.
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes Ruby they are promoting Sameer Anjie.They didn't post anything about udaan for 5 days so I thought they stopped it.But as you said those promotions won't make any difference.May be now they are trying to see whether Anjor love story will bring trps.
I just want Meera to exit the show soon.I can't tolerate Sameer calling Chakor as Mausi.

i doubt the love story will click, the show is doomed

i know what you mean but we can just pray and hope for the best

was Chakor SS less this week?
Rainbow_blooms thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ruby7

i doubt the love story will click, the show is doomed

i know what you mean but we can just pray and hope for the best

was Chakor SS less this week?

I think the SS was same like previous week.but i guess she may get less SS in today and tomorrow's episode.
Aishablack thumbnail
It's good that trp decreased.They are fooling audience with misleading precaps.Not even a single new character is well written post leap.
They are repeating the same scene differently.They should accept the fact that they don't have proper story and end the show.