Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: ritzbitz786

πŸ˜†

If Kunal leaves for London after saying Mauli took care of his family in his absence...and after Radhika telling Kunal her selfless son is back, after 6 years and all..Kunal ka phir doob marne ka maukaaam hu..and despite him being my lest favorite character, I mean I don't like him at all...I don't think he is that bad to leave his family behind. So for all purposes, London theory is debunked and Mauli sure as hell didn't go to the airport to break Ishaan's heart again, especially since he was already leaving 

lets see Kunal is leaving or not πŸ˜†but ishaan is leaving that is sure😊
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i am still scratching my head to understand why is Pari there?πŸ˜†
But ya Ishaan is already there at the airport and Kunal hasnt booked any tickets.So pretty sure that Mauli is there to stop him .But why? That is the question.
shamil thumbnail
Gajra is like aur tadpo zaalimo.. U were abusing me left right centre. Let me have some sadistic pleasure
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sabhayata

i am still scratching my head to understand why is Pari there? πŸ˜†

But ya Ishaan is already there at the airport and Kunal hasnt booked any tickets.So pretty sure that Mauli is there to stop him .But why? That is the question.

may be pari also went with them aur kya ho sakta hai are jo bhi ho jaa to  ishaan raha hai kunal ka pata nahiπŸ˜†