Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello Deshaians, as we all know today, the 10th of December, marks the 10th anniversary of Kis Desh's Rajasthan Track...or specifically Prem's (Harshad's) return to the show.

So why isn't there any thread???😭😭😭
Edited by Sunzz.Harshiti - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sunzz the members who usually make topics are not here - not Cz they lost interest but personally having something going.

Priya's paoa seriously ill, sana lost her mobile and got new after while but she wasn't ol and Maria - in her place political trouble going on. I was not here Cz my mom on and off not well needs weekly treatment.
However all celebrate on insta and some have done in FB also. Kis Desh family exists just wasn't in forum this month.

You may however create topic anytime you wish related to show and share link in other social media and invite fans here - as u do for ur stories.
Sunzz.Harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AASUS

Sunzz the members who usually make topics are not here - not Cz they lost interest but personally having something going. 

Priya's paoa seriously ill, sana lost her mobile and got new after while but she wasn't ol and Maria - in her place political trouble going on. I was not here Cz my mom on and off not well needs weekly treatment.
However all celebrate on insta and some have done in FB also. Kis Desh family exists just wasn't in forum this month.

You may however create topic anytime you wish related to show and share link in other social media and invite fans here - as u do for ur stories.

Really feel bad to hear about all of your problems. I pray and hope that your mother would get well soon and also others. Yes i have started my own thread where i am posting my edits...very soon i will be posting my story links and VM links. Do check out if time permits.😊

Here's the link of my thread:
https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=5055618
Edited by Sunzz.Harshiti - 5 years ago
AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Sunzz hugs
Lob ya sister