Trials Of Fire!! IPKKND3 The Untold Saga of Adni_Chapter 19 to 50 - Page 9

Posted: 5 years ago
I love the pictures you have used, they so resonate with the scene you have written!
Originally posted by Nivedita14

I love the pictures you have used, they so resonate with the scene you have written!

Thanks so much Nivedita!

Look at Barun's expressions...this man makes me fall in love with him. This particular pic is from the promos, the depth of the pain in his eyes without a singe tear flowing or any theatrical expressions, the subtle nuance that he gave to the character... he got me hooked for the serial.

And Yes! I do put in a lot of efforts, thoughts and time while taking the right pics for the scene getting written. So thanks!
Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago
Uff 20 chapters in one go.. what a day for me.. Pranam Nehaji.. after a long time, really long.. but its so good to see u writing once again.. sorry i was kind of vanished from here. Last i checked this forum must b december.. glad u remember me & send pm. I would b very sad, if i miss this one.. & girly u r going good. Your approach is unique. Every character seem to b battling their own war, which in turn effecting every relationship.

1st of all haye ye shaadi ka ladoo. It is like this only. Its something on which one has to work continuously & both sides must b ziddi enough to make it happen with love & trust. No scope of giving up. Maturity comes with time, so does wisdom. Chandani needs to give time to every matter. Getting impatient is a recipe for disaster. So is anger, which advay must learn to control. But that is journey to life & i m sure adni will b there.

Veer & Shikha needs a taste of life, real life.. which i think u must b planning. Excited to see what u have planned or pooja & revenge in allahabad.. one question why PP for meghna? Just curious how u come up with this.

Now that i m here, for u only, lets hope v chat like before.. thank u for your wishes for my pari. Love. Cheers

Lingering Moments...The Untold Saga...Chapter 39

Now! They were in complete jeopardy... Half undressed, wholly soaked in water...Aadi just gone to sleep in their bed outside...if they were to come out and Aadi were to see them in this condition...what a perfect family situation...both burst out laughing!...Dev felt so much love for this woman of his laughing heartily at their aftermath condition, he kissed her on her lips pouring all his love till both gasped for air again...

He was just about to say something when she kept her fingers on his mouth. She gestured for him to take the towel on the bathroom rack and go out to bring her dry clothes. While he tiptoed out, she washed herself...she was a little sore...Dev, coming back inside with both their dry clothes, saw her wince as she washed and his heart flinched.

He again opened his mouth but she again covered it with a soft smile on her lips, and gestured to go to terrace. Both tiptoed in the darkness to the terrace.

"Chandu...I hurt you, right?"

"A little bit, yes! But not as much as the other morning when you yelled at my picking your call."

"But I explained that to you, Chandu!"

"Precisely! You explained after I exploded. The way you explained in the car, you could have explained while telling me not to pick your calls...the whole drama would not happen at all!"

He pulled her closer to his chest, "Why don't you just trust me that I love you."

"Dev!" Her voice a warning as she took his face between her hands, forcing him to look at her, "I do." 

"But it's not about me, you know! You are so strict even with Miku. That boy loves you, you know!"

"Of course, I know. And I love him more! I explained you that I want him to be on the right path."

"It's not about him, it's about you!"

"Chandu! Miss Badbad not making any coherence. Everything is about me? Whether it's you or it's Miku?"

"Dev..." She urged, "You should learn to change your ways a little. Think once about the boy. 

Same as you are stuck on that day in hell, a small five year old Miku inside Veer is also frozen there... same as you, he wants to be that carefree mischievous Miku once again; now that he has you back... relax a little with him, have fun in his way at least some times...he's matured enough to handle the load when it comes on him; but please don't rob him of those small little moments with you."

Dev was pulled back into his old memories of Miku and Ma-Baba. Miku was the most mischievous one... always making Chiku chase after him. 

Chandni was perhaps right. He must not overburden Miku.

She leaned back against his chest pressing herself close to him...Feeling his beating heart in her chest...

She could feel his dealing with the brutal pain as if it was some bullfight...He was constantly wrestling with the animal, trying hard to keep it at bay, confronting it roundly and slamming into it, grappling with the whiplash head on...

But he had been doing it for sixteen years now...How much more? ...He had been facing pain so long... feeling it so much that he couldn't feel any more. 

That's why he perhaps hadn't felt... In all these years, time had changed...Miku and she, both were back in his life, he had Pooja, Aadi, Naani, Maasi! It was time to change now.

"And Yes Dev! Everything is finally about you!

As I said last time, you have harbored all your pain within yourself...the pain has been unforgiving on you... it reflects on all your interactions...with me, with Miku, and mostly with your own self... You hinder yourself in the path of happiness... you have bound yourself so tight...not letting go at all...learn to let go, Dev! Pleaase, let go!" Chandni spoke so earnestly her throat constricted with her emotions.

"How can I, Chandu? Just how can I? It's about my Maa-Baba!"

Advay spoke in agony...torment large on his face. Fervently, he cupped her cheeks... Urging her to feel his pain and she did. Both embraced desperately drawing comfort from each other's very skin...a man and his woman, both vulnerable and yet so strong, in the midst of the vicissitudes and turbulence of life...

"Do you realize, Dev? Maa-Baba are proud of you today...they are happy again... You have wiped away the blotch on their name and fame...people know they were wronged...people now trust you, Dev! Let's all together remember Maa- Baba... Remember them in our good memories... You remember Baba had a Veena?... He used to sing a song..."

He nodded with tears in his eyes... of course, he remembered! Baba playing veena in the early mornings had been his wake up call always! 

And the song came every time Ma was exasperated with two of them, he and Miku, running away escaping milk brought by her.

When he had stepped into Haveli after sixteen years, the same song had reverberated in his mind. This song reminded him their happy days.

"Yeh pal jo palakon ki , apno ke sapano ki

saragam sajaane phir aa gaya hai

leke madhur yaade man ke iss aangan mein,

humko milaane phir aa gaya hai

Na bichadenge Ab kabhi bhi na , aise mile hain hum

(This moment has come again...to sing the notes of our dreams on our lashes

Bringing with it sweet memories from the expanse of our heart, to re-join us once again

Now we meet in a way that we will never ever separate again)

Tears streamed down freely from her eyes as she heard him singing...the meaning coming to both of them...fitting perfectly for them. The realization hit Dev that the song fitted to Dev-Chandu now! It was their song!

He kissed her deep, pressing himself into her firmly but gently, his hands floating tenderly across her cheeks...feeling completely embodied...completely drowned in the feeling...his lips wet and soft as they pressed on her warm ones... their connection, so intense and real, could not be broken even for a second...the feeling that surged between them was more powerful than ever...Time lost its pace wanting to linger in that one moment of pulchritude.

Oh God! This is bliss! She makes my heart beat with her love. Her passion is throbbing inside my veins...it's vibrating in my body...vibrating?? ...Vibrating!!!Oh Shit! It's my mobile!

The trance of the lovers got broken with Advay's sudden realization. The kiss was broken as both gasped for air. Advay took the mobile out from his pocket.

What utter nonsense was that? Chandu calling him, when she was in his arms? Only she can manage such childish prank.

"Chandu, why are you calling me?" 

"Meee?" 

Chandu was still in a dazed state, blood singing in her veins.

"Oh Shit! Aadi!"

They had both forgotten that their child was alone in their bedroom. As it struck both of them together, they made a dash for downstairs, hand in hand.

Advay barged open the door, "Aadi, we are here! Don't panic , Ok?"

"Panicking is not my thing, CM." Aadi was chilled. "It's Maami's!" Aadi pointed to Chandni.

"Hey! Don't say that! I don't panic nowadays. It's your CM who panics!" Chandni protested pointing at Dev with a mischievous smile.

Advay looked at her questioningly but knew that she was playing and chose not to bite. 

She looked the most beautiful with her swag smile in full force as their eyes met. Her face looked radiant, whether from the hot shower or the hot sensuality, Advay didn't want to bother. The soft winds on the terrace had just dried her traces framing her fresh face free of all make up. 

Advay felt a stirring in his veins. Had Aadi not been there in the room, this was just open invitation for Advay to take his Rambha (nymph) then and there. Well! A rehearsal of ramifications of being married with children. Advay forced his eyes away from her face and focused on Aadi.

"Aadi, what made you wake up? Your mummy was saying that you wake up suddenly in the nights."

"You also do the same. I do same as you."

"See, Naani was very right when she said when elders do certain things, young ones follow them." Chandni pointed the guns back to Dev.

This time Advay gave her back, "Big deal! If I dance tomorrow, will you guys dance?"

"Of course, we will!" 

The mere idea was so incredible that Both Aadi and Chandni shrieked together making Advay put his hands on his ears.

"CM, come on let's dance!" Aadi pulled Advay's hand. "Come, please!"

"What nonsense! I never dance." The thought itself was most impossible for Advay.

"CM, will you dance or not?"

"No!"

"Sweet CM, shall I take out my Trump card?" Aadi was ready with his armour, his fists bang on his waist in ready to go position.

"No Aadi!" Chandni hugged Aadi to calm him down. "Dev, he does have all the cards...please!"

The healthy dose of pleading in her voice made Advay immediately sense the inkling that mother son duo had some collusion to bend his will. The frown on his forehead was lighter as he stifled a smile at the most crazy image of his dancing with her... singing, 

cause I wanna touch you, baby and I wanna feel you, too'.

There! He could call her Baby, now!

"Dev, come on! Dance a little! It's easy you know! She put her hands at his waist and tried in vain to make his bulky frame move a lttle.

"Both of you are gone mad, absolutely crazy!" Advay raised his voice to shoo away the pair.

Chandni started singing and jiggling , "Yeh kaisa ladka hai(What kind of man is this?)"

Aadi joined with her making a disdained face at CM, "Haan Kaisa ladka hai!"(True! What  a man he is!)

"Isska main kya karu?"  Chandni twirled Advay forcefully. (What shall I do with him?)

"Iss se main kya kahu?" Aadi pulled CM down to his level.(What shall I say to him?)

"Yeh ladta hai (he fights)"

"Akadata hai( swaggers snobbish)"

"Jhagadata hai (he argues)"

"Bigadata hai (gets irked)"

"Deewana hai!"(is mad)

"Deewani hai!" Advay took the last shot and shocked the singing duo into silence. 

Flashing his rare, knock out, all happy smile at Aadi, Advay turned the tables on Chandni.

"Haaye Haaye re haaye yeh ladki haaye haaye re haaye(Uff this girl!)"

"Karti nadanaiyaan kyun poochho to haaye! (Why does she do all these silly trifles?"

"Kabhi yeh humse ladati hai, kabhi akadati hai(Sometime she fights with me, sometimes goes stiff)"

"Karo door se chhedkhaani (ribbing to be done from far)

Yeh ladki hai deewani, hai deewani! (This girl is completely mad!)"

Advay and Aadi circled Chandni singing happily. Advay's right arm was raised high twirling in the air, his face alight with laughter.

Chandni's mouth had remained agape looking at Advay in teasing dance mood. Hadn't it been just few hours that she had perceived conclusively that her husband had turned out to be a dark hard granite like core person?

Well! Perception had turned out to be completely different than reality! This was her Dev; exactly the copy of her memories... the happy, loving caring soul! He had himself claimed that Dev was dead within him but contrary to his own statement, Dev had come alive in him as he danced happily with her same as in childhood. 

Tears of pure, unadulterated joy prickled in her eyes to see him happy, carefree like this. Dev saw her state and his eyes glazed over. 

He hugged her tight to his chest for just their own moment and then released her a little pulling Aadi with them.

With all the furore, Naani came to Chiku's room with help of Murli.

"Chiku, what's happening? Why all this commotion?"

Advay felt suddenly abashed and hung his head without saying a word.

Chandni and Aadi gestured at each other and laughed at his embarrassment.  

"What's going on, Murli, please tell me."

"Naani, I could be dreaming but it looks like Bhaiyya has been dancing with Bhabhi and Aadi... Originally they had code language so that we could not understand anything, now there is this code action going on. God knows what they want to do, that they do such code action!"

With Murli's insinuation, both Advay and Chandni blushed now.

"My Chiku! Dancing??" Naani was bemused. Then she exclaimed happily, "Now That's an occasion to celebrate. I shall also join in the dance."

"Naani, you?"Everybody gasped in unison.

"Why not?" Naani feigned anger but immediately broke out in happy smile,

"Main Solah Baraski" 

She pointed at Chiku, "Tu Satara baraska (I am sixteen, you are seventeen)

Advay threw his head back in a roar of laughter...Naani was truly Super naani as Aadi called her...totally incorrigible in her ways... He loved this family of his!

All joined together singing happily circling Naani. 

Pooja came to the door, a little worried with the noise from Bhaiyya's room, but all her worry vanished when she saw everybody singing and dancing happily. She knew Aadi was very much capable of getting something like this happen. She would have otherwise scolded him but it was Advay dancing and singing that made her gasp in shock and she also joined happily with the crowd. Nobody knew the reason for the occasion yet nobody cared...it was just enjoying happiness in a family moment.

"What's all this commotion in the middle of the night? Don't you guys get any sleep?"

Maasi was quite irked with her sleep being disturbed. Everybody stopped and stood quietly stifling their laughter. "Advay? What happened? You seem to look happy, that too in middle of night...found some treasure or what?" Her brows knitted as she spit out her angry sarcasm.

"Yes Maasi!" Advay's voice was dead quiet but a, take no prisoners, tone in it; refusing to let Maasi dampen his mood in any way. "Found a huge treasure, I thought I had lost permanently." He looked purposefully in Chandni's eyes and she understood what treasure he was talking about.

Advay's statement albeit vague, but it did make his hearth and home smile their approval sensing his undeterred happy spirit.

The dawn hadn't lightened up the skies yet, when Miku heard a knock on his door. Is it Shikha? How come so early? It's not even pooja time yet!' His mouth was agape looking at Bhai all dressed up in jogging attire.

"Good Morning, Miku! Come on, get dressed we are going jogging!" Advay happily patted on his back.

"Something is wrong. I am dreaming perhaps! My Bhai is supposed to be angry brooding...you are a figment of my imagination!" Miku turned back stifling a yawn.

Advay pulled him back, "No Dreaming. I am here, real! Get ready!"

"You don't have your early morning work calls today? And if not, then do you snore or something that Bhabhi has thrown you out from the bedroom?"

"Don't pull one above me, Ok? I mean it. We are going jogging. Get dressed, fast!"

Miku was feeling at the top of the world. It was a simple jog and nothing more! But it made a world of difference between Bhai and him. Meeting Bhai had been a milestone by itself, yet this close comfort was a step further. It reminded him of the lost childhood, though nothing common apart from running. 

He turned to look at his Bhai, he seemed to be struggling to keep pace.

As Miku jogged ahead of him, Advay  had got pulled in his own body awareness. He had jogged a lot in London. That used to be his favourite start of the day with his best friend...but the routine had got fizzled out as they graduated and went their own separate ways, pursuing their own life goals.

His body had continued to be strong, but the kidney donation had affected his capacity overall. Advay managed a lot of other exercises in his personal gym, but jogging was out. He liked jogging, and more so with his brother now. A very comfortable vibe making him feel very close to his younger brother, very similar to their Allahabad days. All their Allahabad memories came back, but this time there were no tears pricking his eyes.

"Bhai, as kids I outran you and even today, I can outrun you!" Miku purposefully slowed down his sprint for the comfort of Bhai and pulled him in a teasing spree.

Advay was pulled out from his reverie. "Always, Miku! Just watch and see, you'll outrun me in the race of life one day!"

"Fat chance, Bhai! You simply cannot be surpassed in your incisiveness." Miku adored his older brother. "Bhai, may I ask you something? You are not at all the type to go for publicity or brag about yourself. Why this urgent press release?"  

"You are no less than me, Miku! You only need to learn. This press release is a must because our rivals have already become jealous with our last news. Keeping quiet about the Allahabad matter is like giving them our head to cut royally. They will exploit this matter like nobody's business. I can't just hand over a bonanza to them. So before they tell the public about it and we react in defense, we tell the public about it. That way the risk stated by Mr. Ghosh  and finance department are smartly mitigated. Our share price is prevented from dropping due to market fear."

"You mean, Offence is the best defense!" Miku's expressions were thrilled. "Tusi toh great ho!" His jog became a sprint as the adrenaline got pumped in his veins with the business game play.

Advay's breathing became laboured as the run had turned out to be a sprint. He was feeling the strain in his kidney. His body was not equipped to deal with the hike in BMR due to this sprint. I should not let Miku know.

Though his brain and his mind were in full control of him, his body was not. The trip to Allahabad to and fro, to and fro without food and drink had taken a toll on his health already. Now the pace of the jogging was next trigger to give him clear warnings whether he wanted them or not. There was sharp pain deep from his guts and then he simply collapsed.

Miku was thunderstruck as he saw his brother in a lifeless heap on the ground. His world was just now becoming perfect with this beautiful morning. How could it fall apart like this?

"Bhaaai!"

He screamed and swooped down to hold Bhai up against his body. He felt devastated and angry as no response came from the supine form. He had no idea what had suddenly happened to Bhai. He was just about to reach for his cell when Advay came to his senses. He saw Miku attempting to dial while still holding him and fast kept his hand on the mobile. Though his body had failed him, he couldn't let his mind and his brain fail him.

"Bhai! Bhai...what's the matter?"

"Nothing, Miku! It's nothing. It just proves that I am older than you. Today is our first day and if we jog so fast, naturally there will be tummy pain. Let's just rest on the bench for a moment and then leave."

"Bhai, let's go to doctor. This is something serious."

"Are you gone mad, Miku? As if doctors don't have any other work but to appease two brothers who suddenly decided to do marathon one fine day!...Don't be ridiculous!" Advay shook his head in despair.

"Bhai...but..."

"No Buts and No ifs...and no words about this at home to anybody. It's nothing and I don't want family getting hyper worried as they always do."

"Come on, Bhai! You would do the same for them." Miku defended.

"Yes! But they don't have a business to take care of!"

"Bhai are you sure we don't need a doctor?"

"Very very sure!"

As soon as Advay stepped out from his car, the press reporters forced open the security guard's wall and approached Advay armed with mikes and questions. They wanted to get the first hand news directly from horse's mouth. Advay didn't mind because his true message would go in this interview rather than the press release details.

"Mr. Advay Singh Raizada, what is this project about village development? And suddenly? So much money to go in it?  

"Every step from the company is well thought from investment perspective."

"But there are not going to be any profits from this venture."

"For the fear of no immediate profits, if one stops investments, then there will be no profits ever!" He took a pregnant pause, an air of confidence around him. 

"This country needs some real drastic steps to increase their GDP. I am being the man to bring the change from being primary economy to completely digitalised tertiary economy. Profits may not be immediate but when they come they will be huge."

Advay's tone, powered by his assertive confidence and grace immediately drew an awed look from all, while he swaggered away in confident long steps to join Miku waiting inside for press release.

Advay's cell vibrated while he just finished the programme and got into his car to go to office.

"Hey AD! You hit it, Man!" It was Shivaay, a close friend of Advay.

"Hi SSO! What a great pleasure!"

"Adopting a village and all. You are truly passing above the skies, Friend!"

"Hey! You know our business games. I am no different than you. But yes! This village is my father's dream so naturally my dream...you tell me, how's Anika bhabhi?"

"She's great! And life is super great! We are pregnant!" Happiness was overflowing from Shivaay as he stressed on the last words.

"Holy Man! That's fantabulous news! And you're telling me now?"

"What about you? Any progress?"

The most raw nerve of Advay got touched, though unintentionally by Shivaay. In a flash, Chandni's sad face pining for a child came to his mind. Poor girl! Even her Muhdukhaai had been done with kids. First event after marriage! And to not have any kids from that marriage!

"I am going on honeymoon next week. Let us enjoy just two of us little while!" Advay forced a laugh in his voice.

"Hey! That's great, Yaar! Enjoy yourself! Once again, congrats and best of luck on this venture. I'll take a party!"

"And I'll take bigger party from you. Let's meet up after I return back."

"Sure!"

Advay had too many ventures on his mind. He needed to contact some key people and for that one person could help him. 

The next was his call to his best friend. Advay dialed and a smile lit his face as the same friendly response came from the other end... it seemed like he had met him just yesterday but in reality life had pulled their roads far apart...why had he not contacted this man in all these months? Advay's smile faded away with the thought.

Such a lot had happened interim! Pooja's marriage, Aadi's birth, his kidney failure requiring immediate donation and then at last his angry pursuit of Chandni...this guy had not met Chandni! Advay decided an immediate plan.

Sometimes it happens in life, that you are so damn caught up in daily routine that you just don't realise happiness has knocked on your door. That's exactly what has happened with Advay.

The song had come in the series in fourth episode... A nice song acatually, very similar to the family song IPK1 had. Do go on hotstar and listen to the song. Hit like button there as well๐Ÿ˜ƒ

This whole family scene in today's episode suddenly reminded me of Tanhaiyaan, the beautiful dialogue from Meera.

"Happiness is like a butterfly. It stays on your palm just for a moment... but if you live this moment fully, then the colour will stay on your palm and the happiness will linger in your heart for life !"

That's what the whole family is doing, dancing together in the middle of the night!

As Miku correctly judged, every step from Advay is always well thought and properly planned. Though he never told Mr. Ghosh what he planned on doing next, he did consider and mitigate the financial risk brought to his notice much earlier. A truly shrewd businessman!

Who's this mysterious friend of Advay? The reference has been coming again and again... will he take up a crucial role ahead? What key people is Advay trying to reach? What ventures does he have in his mind?

Lots of answers to be found... let's watch the story together as it develops.

Do hit LIKE button.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I love the whole update and also all pictures dear. They are very apt for the scene. I like the way you take things one by one like how Advay is coming out of his pain and open up more slowly in this chapter. The songs are so apt and thanks for English Translation. You put so much effort in your writing Neha that's why the story is so good.
Originally posted by saxena_hgt

Uff 20 chapters in one go.. what a day for me.. Pranam Nehaji.. after a long time, really long.. but its so good to see u writing once again.. sorry i was kind of vanished from here. Last i checked this forum must b december.. glad u remember me & send pm. I would b very sad, if i miss this one.. & girly u r going good. Your approach is unique. Every character seem to b battling their own war, which in turn effecting every relationship.
I remember having sent few PMs in october for TGDIF release...maybe some mis-connect. And yes, I am sorry that I PMed you late. I just wanted to make sure there were sufficient no of chapters for you to read.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

1st of all haye ye shaadi ka ladoo. It is like this only. Its something on which one has to work continuously & both sides must b ziddi enough to make it happen with love & trust. No scope of giving up. Maturity comes with time, so does wisdom. Chandani needs to give time to every matter. Getting impatient is a recipe for disaster. So is anger, which advay must learn to control. But that is journey to life & i m sure adni will b there.

So aptly said!

Veer & Shikha needs a taste of life, real life.. which i think u must b planning. Excited to see what u have planned or pooja & revenge in allahabad.. one question why PP for meghna? Just curious how u come up with this.

Wow! That's a nice question! This is what I loved in our earlier days. You people asked questions which made me go deep in my own thought process and ponder.

Firstly, I liked PP, the character as it came on screen...he not only brought comic relief but also had an innocence around his face and in his smile.

The baby was a real mess for me to properly handle in the story...As Advay pondered about his Allahabad plan...that he had himself maligned Chandni's name, now it would backfire in her being accepted as Mahanatani, his wife. So naturally, it has to be disclosed and convinced to people that the babay is not hers but Meghna's.

That disclosure puts Meghna's life in trouble. she would face the same defamation which Advay had thought vicious enough to be his revenge against his parent's defamation. ...So pretty bad socially... nobody marries a woman like that...even Advay disowned her in spite of having London upbringing.

Then interim, it was disclosed that PP wanted to marry Chandni for a child. His first wife did not bear him any children.

The common connect between PP and Meghna is that both have an innocence about them, both have a dreamy mind.  Also the problem PP has of not having any children, Meghna is perfect solution for that. Only in such case, one may marry someone with a child.

I could have brought someone out of thin air, a new character; but then you need to make him a martyr to marry a woman with a child.

I already have to handle Pooja with a proper grown kid... can't have all playing martyrs... So one PP who fits Meghna's psychological make up and the other some martyr, yet not so martyr๐Ÿ˜†. Coming soon!๐Ÿ˜‰

Now that i m here, for u only, lets hope v chat like before.. 
Absolutely, girl! The FF has been rekindled, now let's rekindle our beautiful chat connect๐Ÿค—

thank u for your wishes for my pari. 
Pari must have grown up by an year... in this age, the growth is so fast... you must have been really on your toes all the time...and truly, do Njoy it! Fully completely totally! We never realise where time passes and children flow out from the nest!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Love. Cheers
Originally posted by binc0802

I love the whole update and also all pictures dear. They are very apt for the scene. I like the way you take things one by one like how Advay is coming out of his pain and open up more slowly in this chapter. The songs are so apt and thanks for English Translation. You put so much effort in your writing Neha that's why the story is so good.

Thanks so much, Hima. Your genuine appreciation of the small points in my story writing overwhelms me. 

yes it's step by step process, as Naani said to Chandni...you can't come out of pain in just one instance in life...it's a journey.

you remember, in one of the earlier episodes, Chandni said to Dev, he does not share his pain...while she does...the loneliness is what is causing the turmoil...this time he shares the pain, not through words but through tactile means...that's his first step to inner peace

The song from the show was really good. They should have reused it... anyway, I am doing now.๐Ÿ˜ƒ And the other one is Apt for Advay's mood at the moment.

I loved his expression both times...when he stifled the smile first...and then broke out in full mouthed, all white toothed smile๐Ÿ˜ณ The man takes our heart.
Thanks Neha

Originally posted by Loving2Missing2

Who's this mysterious friend of Advay?

Does Puja start a new life? ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by AnnDan

Thanks Neha

Does Puja start a new life? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes Ann. correctly guessed.๐Ÿ‘..I love it when you shrewd readers guess correctly... she will start a new life; but eventually...not immediately.
Wow u weave love life so beautifully with family love. Having kids at home, can turn any grim atmosphere into fun loving.. that is d innocence of a child.. seeing whole family together is alwayz feel good. Finally chandani helped advay to take one more step towards attaining peace with his past.. looking forward to this best friend & all d colours he will bring in life of all d raizadas ...