Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Meera tweets where she is stating the days, maybe referred to her days linked to the shoot left
Today she was her bubbly self in the iv and looked relaxed, hopefully not many days left.
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, I think Meera's counting the days she has to work as old Chakor. Hopefully she's out by the end of next week.
Ruby7 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes hope it's before the end of next week, if it's before that I will be happiest. 
They can show it all in 2 to 3 episodes if they want

But I still feel they revealed it early not that I am.complaing but it's damaging for the show esp when audience know that no one from previous cast will be there

77nikita thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sumi dear thank you so much for writing this on behalf of all of us👏👏
Very very well written... wish he is able to do something.
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Girls
Sorry I just posted this and went off as I had a deliverable at work front late night.

No thanking me dears, as we are all together on this... Just our little might to bring justice to our favo and solace to our minds and to recede with happy memories.

Hope Hope and lets pray Mr. Bhat is able to do something.

Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Deleted

Edited by Krupy - 4 years ago
sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
HI Krupy
good to see and always on point

the one which caught me

Is happy end for Rag-Kor only what Udaan was about last 4,5 years? What about proper end for bandhuagiri? What about proper end for Sukor?

we had placed so much, tweeted so much about the attorcities on Sukor especially Suraj 

Nothing actually was going good (purely my opinion) after SuKor ill fated full stop.

nothing makes a difference whether it will be for one epi or two epi as it is very evident and clear that the makers are trying to build the new story without curing the foundation and the old story.

I had quoted and quote again in all honesty I donot want MeeJay to continue, but yes only for the journey we had travelled with them would like to have a peaceful bye bye.  

Makers have fallen into the maze again as bandhuvagiri is still there, left open, donot know whether AZ is still exisitng. High core stupidity to say somebody is paid and framed in a case overnight (they dont know anything about Chakor)

In all this it is really irritating that Chakor is now shown in a different plight (though I had stopped seeing long back and even did my own happy ending story of Raghav turning Suraj and development of AZ)

The makers have decided to shelve off so nothing matters for them now.

sorry for my ranting too

LuvSSever thumbnail
Krupy,
good points.

We all knew show is beyond resurrection after the current leap which is aiming towards the process of washing away all memories of udaan, sukor, suraj, chakor, Raghav we had.

Nothing will make sense now, since the whole concept of udaan only now changed, udaan loosing its essence completely.

none of the future track can be the solution to erase the degradation they brought with this leap for our fav characters and story we loved.

Already writing was poor and MeeJay were saving grace. with the concept of this leap,and very lame writing, every character, every track till that was destroyed.

chakor and Raghav uniting  with clearing chakor name and clearing mess with anjor insisted, bcoz it can give a little solace that atleast, at last chakor was little happy and at peace.

she deserved that much. And we viewers too.

exact logics at very step cant be seen in fictional shows...atleast a sane ending is what expected that gives solace

Edited by LuvSSever - 5 years ago
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krupy

Is one/two/three scenes/episodes enough for proper end after what was shown?

Is happy end for Rag-Kor only what Udaan was about last 4,5 years? What about proper end for bandhuagiri? What about proper end for Sukor?

What kind of proper end will change fact that although Raghav loved Chakor and left coz she asked him - he never tried to find out about Chakor and Anjors whereabouts? About their safety? You know, from far? What kind of proper end will change the fact that after what villagers done to both them Raghav left Chakor to go back to village without even trying to afford his maidam and "his daughter" security at least to survive?

Will proper end change the fact that Chakor was ready to give up on her love for Raghav before even trying to "convince" Anjor?  Will it change the fact that coz she was spoiling her daughter Chakor give up on her love?

What kind of proper end it will be if Chakor gets her happy end with Raghav if her relationship with Raghav is reason why her daughter hated her more then half of her life? No, am not justifying Anjor, it's impossible. Will happy end for Rag-Kor change the fact that what Anjor saw and thought for 10 years was exaggerated but partially true coz Chakor really said "I love you" before she told the truth to her daughter? I know Anjor will forgive her when she finds out truth, in fact she will love her mommy coz she sacrificed love for her daughter, but..? Is that really proper end to Chakor's story or to one aspect of Chakor's story?

And who said there won't be proper end for Rag-Kor?  Maybe after couple of weeks (when people get used to Anjor's Udaan) they will just replace Meera with other actress to play Chakor and later on bring actor to play Raghav? Two actors who will have role similar to Bhuka coz foster parents will maybe either leave or turn fully negative once misunderstanding is over?  Will proper end for Rag-Kor story still have same importance if it's not played by Meejay?

Let's ignore onscreen..

We know both of them VJ as well as Meera don't want to do Udaan now. If Mahesh Bhat requests them for "proper end" they probably won't refuse. Do we want VJ to come and do - even if it's just one scene/episode - something which was reason of his leaving Udaan? Meera has to do Udaan for couple of weeks more - obviously against her will - and we want to add more scenes (no doubts if she has to do one more scene/episode with VJ it will be easier a lot then scenes she is doing now), we want more scenes for now old Chakor, mother of grown up Anjor just to get proper end to story which btw had no head or tail considering how much it was rushed?

I have nothing to say if proper end for Rag-Kor (Meejay) is also end of Udaan. But in that case requesting for proper end for Rag-Kor should wait for at least two/three weeks more when future of the show will be more clear. Anyways, however this leap works, ipl is coming show won't end before ipl ends.

@ Bold...Valid points. In Meera's case... as it is, making her stay even for a single episode post leap isn't fair to her. 
Edited by BeeSandy - 5 years ago