Loved it
RMan confess his love
He wants to marry ishu
Waiting to know how bhalla will react to ishu and ruhaan
Update soon
srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Thank you for the PM Di!!! An update with reconciliation and lots of confession..Raman admits his guilt and tries to convince Ishita..
If not for Raman's self deprecatory thoughts, the family would have been together and he would have witnessed the upbringing of Ruhaan..

I could see Raman is sincere in his confession but I could sense that it is his love for Ruhaan, his blood which is making him desperate... Though it isn't evident but it follows his thought process, where he asserts that kids are more important... I strongly believe they should reunite for themselves and not for the sake of kids...

Ruhaan though doesn't know about the whereabouts of his father, Ishita never made him devoid of love, where as Raman left Ruhi to rot for no fault of her, engulfed by his own guilt..

Though Ishita is still in dilemma about Raman's proposal but the poor soul yields into his pleas.. Raman decides to meet his family so that things would be sorted...However, if Raman is marrying Ishita for the sake of Ruhaan, then it does portray him in a very bad light...
Sukanyadhar12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful story...
Continue soon...
soniakhanna01 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update
Continue soon
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice update
pls update soon its a request
supriya1697 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome awesome update!!! 
Update soon!!
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dearđź‘Ź!!! Fully lost in it... Raman repeated his question... Ishita felt that Raman is doing only for Ruhaan... Raman explained her how was his four years without her... Ishita wanted to say yes to Raman but her angry didn't make for to forgive him...
Raman decided to take IshHaan to his house to introduce everyone... Ishita denied it thinking what will they think about her... Raman assures her everything will be fine... Raman helps Ishu in kitchen... Loved it to the core dear... Eagerly waiting for next part... Thanks for the PM... N really sorry for late...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 16

Ishita filled idli batter in its vessel then placed it on the stove after closing its lid, while Raman was just looking at her ,she turned her face towards Raman and spoke " I know you don't like idlies, but it's not for you but my ruhi , she loves it a lot ".

R- yeah I remember she was so found if your idlies ,I wonder how did you manage to make idli even though you lived dehradun.

I- I can do anything .

R- I had seen that ,you gave birth and brought up baby all alone ,so I will not underestimate you .

I- will you have French toast .

R- French toast ? Last time I checked you were pure vegetarian , till when you started non veg .

I- sorry to disappoint you Mr bhalla not me but your son is non vegetarian like you . He so likes non veg food that I get pissed sometimes.

Raman smiled fully listening to her and asked
" you mean to say that you cook non veg food for him ".

I- I only cook eggs and order chicken from outside whenever he craves .

R- now he don't have to crave for it as his dadi will keep him full with various non veg recipes.

I- let's see .

She spoke in a broken voice .Raman looked at her and asked " hey ishita you are not sounding good, what's wrong. "

I- nothing , I m just being nervous .

R- for what ?

I- many things .

R- like ?

I- like your family's reaction ...

R- and ?

I- and ruhi .

R- ruhi? What are you thinking about ruhi ?

I- ruhi is not a kid any more Raman ,we can't meet eachother after a long gap of four years and tell her that she has a brother though we are not married yet .

R- actually you have a point , how we are going to tell her that ruhaan is actually her brother .

I- and you know what ,I have seen them possessive for us,  ruhi was not liking when you were loving ruhaan when he took my hands off from ruhi, showing his authority over me .

Raman chuckled listening to this and asked " had you thought something ".

I- yeah ..

R- what ?

I- truth  .

R- I didn't get you .

I- ruhi is a growing girl, she is eight year old ,so I think I can talk to her about it .

R- no , she us just a kid it will be complicated for her .

I- I know Raman but I think , looking to the surroundings that girls should know everything moreover I think I can make her understand nicely.

R- ok ,if you think you can make her understand then go on as I trust you but be careful and don't do any damage.

I- I think I can and it's very important that ruhi should accept us either non of us will be happier . We will end up hurting our kids in place for giving them a loving family .

R- I agree with you but you don't need to be nervous for my family as I know they will accept you wholeheartedly.

I- let's hope for the best but I m telling you beforehand that if any of them will not be happy ,I m not going to be a part of that because I love my son a lot ,he is only reason of my living and I will never let anyone to hurt him ever .

Raman turned ishita to him ,he cupped her face softly and spoke " don't think somuch ishita , everything will be ok ."

I- ( with moist eyes)- I don't know .

Raman pulled her for into his arms when they heard ruhi " papa ". Ishra parted immediately from the hug and saw ruhi standing on the entrance of kitchen ,her expression was screaming that she was very much confused about ishra relationship. Ishita turned to Raman and spoke " Raman I think it's time to tell everything to ruhi ".

R- then go ahead ,I will prepare breakfast for me and ruhaan .

I- you will manage?

R- ofcourse ,its too easy to prepare .

I- ok.

Ishita walked to ruhi and spoke " ruhi we need to talk ".

Ruhi looked at ishita and asked " about what "

I- about us .

Saying so she took ruhi to her room and said " ruhi I think you are grown up girl and will understand it ".

Ru- what ?

I- rooh me and your papa wants to marry ,will you accept me as your mother .

Ru- Maine to aapko pahle hi mummy maam liya hai ,even I had started calling you mumma.

I- i know but I can see that you are somewhat jealous when your papa loves ruhaan .

Ruhi looked at ishita but didn't said anything while ishita saw her and asked " aren't you ".

Ru- wo mere papa hain , he never loved me in all these days like the way he was showering his love on ruhaan .

I- it's because he was meeting his son for the very first time .

Ru- ruhaan is your baby na then how can he be Papa's son .

I- yeah I m his mother but his father is your papa ,means Raman .

Ru- papa is ruhaan's father ,how come . You don't have him when we last met then how.. aap log ki shaadi bhi nahi hui hai . Jab do logo ki shaadi hoti hai tabhi to baby hota hai .

Ishita got tensed listening to ruhi as she don't have a clear explanation for this ,she thought for sometimes then spoke " no sirf shaadi hobe se hi nahi ,but when two people love eachother, then also the can have baby . I was in love with you papa ,even he too loved be hut nevervtold me . You remember how your papa behaves when he felt cold there and we use to tease him ."

Ruhi giggled recalling it while ishita continued " do you remember how we use to cuddle in bed when we felt cold ".

Ruhi nodded .

I- one day papa was feeling too cold and was shivering so I had to cuddle with him , that day i got pregnant with ruhaan .

Ruhi smiled listening to it and asked " is it so ".

I- yeah it is but it was my secret and I shared it with you with a hope that you will not share it with anyone else . Will you .

Ruhi shook her head negatively and said " no ".

I- that's like my good baby . So are you happy that me and your papa will marry .

Ru- of course I always wanted you to be my mumma .You know I had never experienced mothers love as my real mumma never loved me . But I had always craved for a mother, like my others friends have.

I- will you love and take care of ruh like your baby brother.

Ru- ofcourse but he don't like when you love me .

I- I will make him understand too .

Ru- then it's ok.

I- remember we have little secret which you can't share with anyone .

Ru- mujhe yaad hai

Ishita smiled fully and hugged ruhi tight saying
" I always wanted you to be my daughter but your stupid papa took you away from me ".

Ru- papa bahut buddhu hain .

I- he is indeed one .

They were still talking when they heard ruhaan calling ishita " mumma mumma ".

Ishru went out of the room to check ruhaan but found him with Raman . He went to ruhaan and spoke " hey champ ,you are up ".

Ruh- mumma , kahan hai ?

R- mumma is just coming till then you can talk to papa .

Ruh- dood molning papa .

R- good morning ruhaan ,see what papa is making for ruhaan .

Ruh- tya (kya).

R- French toast .

A beautiful smile crept on his lips and he asked getting excited " sachchi ".

R- yeah ,do you want to see it .

Ruh- dikhaao dikhaao .

R- come.

Saying so Raman picked ruhaan and made him sit in the slab . He looked at the pan and smiled fully then asked " lekin papa aap kyun bana rahe ho mumma kahaan hai ".

R- mujhe laga ki main ruhaan ke liye kuch special karoon ,so I thought to make this for ruhi . Main mummy se bhi achcha banata hoon .( I cook it tastier than mumma).

Ruh- achcha, khilaao .

R- aapne brush kiya.

Ruhaan shook his head in negation making a puppy face ,Raman smiled seeing his antic and said " then champ I would suggest that you should ,go get your teeth brushed first then only you can get this ".

Ruh- lekin mujhe to mumma brush karati hai na .

R- so what aaj papa kara denge ,ok .

Ruh- yippee.

He grinned widely ,clapping his tiny hands while Raman switched off the stove and moved towards the room but in mid he saw ishru ,he looked at ishita with questioning eyes ,she blinked her eyes signalling that ruhi is ok and walked to kitchen with ruhi while rahaan went to the wash basin were the brushes were kept. Raman pulled a stool and made ruhaan stand on it and gave his brush, he brushed his teeth and washed his mouth ,all happened just in a minute ,Raman smiled seeing it and asked " ho gaya ".

Ruh- humm .

R- but it was too quick , abhi to saare germs mare bhi nahi honge.

Ruh(with grumpy face)- mujhe brush karna bilkul pasand nahi hai .

R- kyun?

Ruh- kyunki mere poore kapda bheeg jaatein hain( because all my cloths get wet).

Raman smiled fully listening to his cute excuse then wiped ruhaan's face with the towel . He picked him in his arms and made their way to kitchen where ishru were busy in talking , setting all the foods in big tray to take it to the dinning table . Rahaan showed up and spoke
" we are here ".

I- you people go and settle in dinning table, while me and ruhi is bringing breakfast.

R- ok .

Saying so they moved and settled in dining table side by side ,Ruhi brought their French toast in a plate and placed it in front of them , Raman saw ruhi doing work and smiled fully . She was going when Raman pulled her and placed a soft kiss on her temple saying " my baby has become so big that she is serving my breakfast " .

His eyes got moist while ruhi smiled and spoke " yeah papa I m a big girl now and also a big sister ".

Raman nodded and pulled her in hug and said
" I love you somuch beta ".

Ruhi- I love you too papa .

That's when ishita too showed up with their breakfast and said " come rooh our breakfast is here ,we will enjoy our yummy idli , let them eat their tasteless French toast ".

Ruhi- yummy .

Ishru settled side by side and ishra started feeding the kids along with themselves . Ishita was feeding ruhi while Raman was feeding ruhaan .They enjoyed their breakfast together, then got ready to go to bhalla house . Soon they were on the way to bhalla's.

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment. 

Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di