Trials Of Fire!! IPKKND3 The Untold Saga of Adni_Chapter 19 to 50 - Page 3

Posted: 5 years ago
Originally posted by binc0802

Wow he started his revenge. Now the story takes new interesting turn. Missing Advay and Chandni moments little bit but the story should be like this 👏. Otherwise it become daily soap. For trp, we can change the entire story😆. You did great job as writer Neha. I hope more people read your story. Thanks for PM dear.😊

Thanks so much Hima for your open appreciation🤗. It means a lot to me because you yourself are a genuine-hearted person. And I cherish your comments a lot because it motivates me to write...

I truly hope more people read the story... it's not about me...it's about that original show we had all loved and felt bereft on its closure... it's about fans visiting this forum with a spirit like the 3 idiots song Jaane nahi denge tujhe...(we won't let you go away).

Chandni Advay will meet soon, they cannot remain separated...but you must be knowing how married life is...fights are the pickle in the plate of marriage, isn't it?😆
Yes Neha I agree. Its about the show. Actually I am not active in this forum. Mostly I just come to comment on Barun. I searched in google for Advay and Chandni stories and this happened. Then I started reading. The story is soo good and the characters are very close to the show. May be I connected to story quickly. You said its not about me Neha. Hmmm but its about your writing that made story more beautiful. Yes I totally understand the distance between Advay and Chandni. You stick to your characters and they dont behave out of characters. That's the beauty. Yes I truly feel this story reach so many people. Sorry about long comment😊

IPK3 untold saga...Lingering moments...Chapter 28

"Mamaji, is Dev there? How is he?" Chandni's nerves were all in jitters,having tried in vain to reach Dev as well as Mamaji multiple times during the day. 

"Yes, Chandni beta! What's the matter? Why are you so tensed? Haven't you two spoken?"

There was silence on the other side as Chandni tried stifling a sob...not for a moment could she forget the mayhem that transpired last with Dev... Her heart felt the aftershocks even now...not a single word was exchanged after that.

Mamaji sensed her grief and tried consoling. "Beta, don't cry. He'll come back. Didn't you wait for sixteen years? Now, what?"

"Mamaji ,Chandni's whisper caught on an involuntary sob, and she raised her voice. 

"You count in number of years; but I count in number of my bated breaths...I have waited through eons, through ages...not any more, Maamaji! I just can't!"

"Beta, he's busy here... He's been having meetings, he has met villagers...now I suppose he has some task in his guest house...He said he'll be late..."

"Has he not left to return back?" Chandni was aghast.

"No beta,naturally not! It's late already. He'll stay the night...may even stay tomorrow... I am not sure!"

Mamaji paused for a breath... Not sure whether he should speak but it was vital. "Beta,I overheard him speaking on the phone early morning... Something about moving back to London...what's this? Do you both have some plans?"

A creeping sense of dread spread over her and the phone fell from her hands. Such step wasn't surprising considering their history...

His last words came screaming back at her, swirling in her mind with condemnation, "You have hurt me. This is not a mistake, this is crime!..."

Yes! She had done a crime by asking him to go to someone else...He was now going somewhere else...somewhere very far from her...back to London!

This sudden clarity sent her into a panic attack. She lost control of all her emotions, crying hard painful, aching, heavy tears. His hurt somehow infiltrated to her heart making her feel like a real coldhearted bitch to push him to such drastic decision. 

'Oh God! What shall I do now? How will I get him to stop doing such craziness?

What's the matter with you, Chandu? Why are you panicking?'

Chandni snorted trying to pull herself together,  "Who does he think he is?...

If he can act anger crazy, so can I!...Hadn't I given him back with those magnetic chappals , a taste of his own medicine? ...If he brought pigeon poop,I brought chicken shit!...If he's angry, so am I...I'll go catch his collar and bring him back! After all I have Chandu ka Swag!

Don't panic,bhole ke sainik!'

A wild crazy thought took root in Chandni's heart and gave her strength.

She smiled through her tears, In reality, we are probably level pegging in the crazy department,or maybe I have overtaken him. I certainly feel crazy. What I'm planning definitely qualifies me as crazy. And if he finds out what his crazy wife is planning, then I've no doubt I will see him tip over the edge of craziness.'

"Devvv!" She dashed to the main door.

"Jiji!"called out Shikha.

Shikha had been piqued the whole day. She was being molded in the life she would lead soon. Everybody did it with lots of love and friendly persuasion...and yes, a lot of patience!

But she had an ill feeling around the whole thing. She had tried expressing her anger to Veer. When he responded with patient tolerance, she had totally lost the plot.

Hostility was simmering inside her... against family, against herself, against the circumstances...she knew, she had agreed to such circumstances, but what she had not realized then was that she was not ready for it...The worst part was that everybody else realized this fact and were trying their best to help her get ready...

She had been an outspoken girl, one who could give it back to the whole outside world...Somehow, here in this family, she felt tongue tied because of the love she got...Worst part being that love had entered her life first; the clarity about prospective change in lifestyle later...

Her current mood was mad enough to kill.

"What are you doing? Where are you going?" She screeched.

"Dev!... Dev!" Chandni couldn't hear anybody. Just the call of her heart!

Shikha shook her angrily. "Jiji! There's no Jijaji here. He's gone... Don't you remember? What state have you made yourself?"

"Shikha, Shikha... He's gone away!... I have to bring him back...otherwise he will leave for London." Chandni was in panic. Heart wrenching sobs coming from her.

"Jiji, what are you talking? Jijaji is gone to Allahabad. We were supposed to go to Europe and then to London...My god! What state he has made of you!"

"I don't have time Shikha. I have to rush. Please tell Naani and everybody else, I am going to bring Dev back."

Shikha was ready to blow her top now. She could have busted Advay Jijaji for his atrocious behaviour towards her sis.

"What the hell! That man has abandoned you every time...right the next day immediately after marriage...then again, when Meghna had to herself come and tell him about the baby...again when Aadi was lost...he yells at you all the time...Now, he has left without saying a word...And you want to go alone to bring him back?...what's the matter with you?"

"Don't you dare say a word against your Jijaji!" Chandni thundered, "You are immature Shikha. You have always misunderstood him!"

Lover had flared up in defence of love. Though there was so much umbrage in it. Such are the riveting ways of love!

"I am not like you, Shikha. I am going! And for you to know...His manners may not be sweet, but his heart is pure gold... I am not bothered by the cover, I want the gold!"

Chandni rushed out calling out to her trusted driver"Mohan Kaka...Mohan kaka... Come, we have to leave for Allahabad immediately."

"Allahabad? That's a very long drive! E Bansi, come here fast. Join with me. We have to go to Allahabad." Mohan called the spare driver to assist him.

Shikha was flabbergasted at the way her Jiji had accused her and sided with her own husband... That same Jiji who always saved her from her mother's wrath... That same Jiji who would do anything in this world for her sisters..'.Is this what marriage does to a woman? '

Shikha turned back pondering over the question in her mind and saw Pooja standing behind.

Pooja had just come there and seen the last part of altercation between the sisters...Shikha's words against Bhaiyya had really hit at her heart. She felt genuinely sad because those words were true...She had been so struck by those words that she had herself forgotten to stop Chandni.

"Shikha, I understand how you feel about Bhaiyya's behavior to Chandni. But perhaps, now was not the time to point it out. Instead, you could convince her to take someone along. Now please go and inform Miku about this. I'll go and inform Naani." Pooja was terse in her response.

"I am sorry, Pooja di. I didn't mean to say those things about Jiju." 

Shikha chided herself in her mind. 'How could she point out wrong things about Advay Jijaji in his own house? After all this was his family.'

"It's not about your saying those things, Shikha. It's about the timing. Life's wrongs happen mostly because timing is wrong. Remember that in life, girl!"

Pooja had mellowed down and was counselling like the elderly guardian sister.

"Whattt? Barked Veer, "Bhabhi has left alone for Allahabad? Why did you not call me then itself?"

Veer was totally taken aback with the news of Chandni leaving. Bhai had left him the responsibility of all family and especially the safety of Chandni. This couldn't have been happening!

"Lo kar lo baat! (Look who's talking).Everybody is accusing me! As if, it's my fault that she left like that suddenly. I tried stopping her. She did not listen. And now you are yelling at me." Shikha was raving mad.

"Oh Shikha! I am not yelling at you, Love! Please forgive my tone. I am just hell worried about her. I'll go after her in another car."

Miku went to Naani to inform her.

"No need, Miku! Don't go. Those two are being ...such absolute wankers! Nani was raging mad with exasperation. "She won't listen to you even if you catch up with her. Rather you stay here and do your duties here, beta!"

There was no point in everybody in the house running after one another like kid's train.

"Naani, Should I go? At least, she won't be alone." Pooja intervened with concern.

"But then you'll be alone and we shall worry about you.I know what I am saying. Let none of us follow Chandni. Chiku will bring her back and then I'll speak with both of them. Matters are gone beyond tolerable limits, now! You take care of Aadi. The kid is getting hugely affected by this tense atmosphere."

"Ok Naani."

Both Miku and Pooja left with a heavy heart. Naani was right. Both of them had been trying their best to support the duo in every fight of theirs but matters were crossing limits. The entire family was tense.Both couldn't even give up on the lovers' duo. Unease lied heavily on their heart with the concern for siblings.  There wouldn't be any peace till both returned home! That too, together, safe and happy... a big 'If' loaded on everybody's heart.

Mamaji sat on the verandah anxiously waiting for Advay to return. He was beside himself with angst after call with Chandni. Footsteps sounded behind him and he turned back hoping for Advay but it was Pandeyji.

'Good, in a way...' Mamaji took a grip on himself. 'It's better this way to get the information than me approaching him.'

Aloud he said, "Welcome Pandeyji, please come inside.What brings you here today?" Mamaji hugged Pandeyji with a wide smile.

"Just thought of meeting with you with the advent of Advay Mahantji in Allahabad. It's caused a huge ripple between the public."

"Yes, that's true!" Mamaji was nonchalant.

"Will his brother Veer be coming to Allahabad soon? Actually be here like how their father was?"

"Yes! That's the current plan. Let's see when he actually arrives and settles. He might have to visit Mumbai frequently."

"Oh! That should not be a problem at all. We can very well take over the temple responsibilities in his absence." Pandeyji smiled,his smile a bit too wide leaning towards buttering up.

"Oh Yes Of course! You have already done it all these days...rather you must guide and support Veer Mahantji once he arrives."

"Yes Of course! I was just wondering..." Pandeyji hesitated.

"What is it Pandeyji? Please feel free to speak." Mamaji encouraged.

"Well! Today, the way Advayji managed the loan stuff with Gangaram Sunaar (goldsmith), everybody was impressed. That man is a cheat."

My exact wanted topic has come so easily. Is there a catch? Mamaji wondered. "Everybody knows that. But why do you mention it specific? I suppose you have taken loan from him, too."

"Yes! And I am worried I am going to need further loan before I can pay off the earlier... That's worrying me...I don't know how to manage." Pandeyji was hopeful of support from Mamaji and in turn from Advay.

"That Gangaram is such a cheat... I wish we had something against him... Then it would be easy to catch his neck and relieve everybody from their loans." Mamaji snared Pandeyji.

"Forget about everybody else... But I will tell you inside secret about him...save me from loan." Pandeyji was pleading.

"Yes of course! I will ask Advayji to take care of your loan... But what's the secret about Gangaram?"

"Come here."

Pandeyji made sure nobody was around and whispered in Mamaji's ears. Mamaji was shocked first but then smiled. The game was to start now!

Just then Advay arrived...his face sallow with exhaustion and misery...Mamaji quickly gestured Pandeyji to leave silently. Pandeyji greeted Advay with a smile and a bow while leaving. Advay greeted back exchanging a look with Mamaji. His smile told Advay that his game plan was on.

As soon as Pandeyji exited from the door, Mamaji fired his question at Advay, "Beta, you haven't called Chandni since you left... The poor girl is out of her mind with misery and anxiety."

Advay looked up sharply at the mention of Chandni but his eyes were hooded. "Nothing mamaji...you know I had switched off the mobile... That's all."

Mamaji sensed the change of ruthless Advay to a very vulnerable Dev. The conviction in his words as seen just this morning was totally missing. Yet, Mamaji knew that this man would never openly admit to any questions.

"Regarding what you said about PP yesterday...Your anger is not about PP, right?" Mamaji coaxed but Advay remained silent.

"There's something altogether different...something connected with you and Chandni." Mamaji commented with a long sigh.

Advay was taken aback. It was disconcerting how well Mamaji could read him or had Chandni mentioned something to him?

"Beta, I do not know what's happened between you two. But just remember one thing! She's the girl who had affair of heart and mind with you through those letters she wrote everyday for sixteen long years...She survived only because of that stone of yours she kept with herself...now that you two are married, an inanimate stone can't keep her alive. You deny her yourself and that will be the end of her."

" Mamaji?" Advay gasped in horror. He couldn't  bear to listen to such thought. He darted to the solitude of his room his head spinning again with Chandni's thoughts.

'What was Mamaji saying? I came off here at the spur of the moment, but will Chandni take it as me denying her?' He remembered her words in her sleep every time...'Even unconscious , she only worried about what he thought of her...always! Didn't she know? She was the love of his life... She was his life!

Maybe she didn't realize that! Would she go out again like last two times she left? She could put herself in risk...'the thought made Advay bolt to main door.

"I am leaving Mamaji... I am going to Chandni." He called out to Mamaji still hanging in the doorway.

"Are beta,how will you go at this late hour?" Mamaji tried stopping him but his words were unheard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When families are connected so tight, one link getting disturbed can affect the entire family...That's what Chandni and Advay are doing to their families. 

And when relations are very close, a smallest thing hurts very deep and can cut you apart... That's what's happening between Shikha and Chandni.

What will be Gangaram's fate in Advay's game plan?

The lovers have rushed out...as thought by Miku and Pooja, will they be safe, happy and together?

Do hit like button after reading. Looking forward to your claps/raps comments. 

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 4 years ago
Wow 2nd update in a week. Love you dear. Another outstanding update. I hope both are safe. You left us at cluffhanger. I am eagerly waiting for your update. You are doing a great job darling. You are a very good writer. Thanks for giving nice story.
Originally posted by binc0802

Wow 2nd update in a week. Love you dear. Another outstanding update. I hope both are safe. You left us at cluffhanger. I am eagerly waiting for your update. You are doing a great job darling. You are a very good writer. Thanks for giving nice story.

Thanks Hima! A second update in week's time is surprising isn't it?😆. But I'm going to be caught up in some college chores for my daughter so next update might get delayed... Please bear with me.
I understand Neha. No problem. Take your time.

IPK3 untold saga...Lingering moments...Chapter 29

This chapter is hugely emotional...In my mind, I could see how Barun would perfectly portray all emotions along with Shivani supporting...I couldn't wait to update the chapter so I have just made to do pictures of them...please read it like episode update and see in your mind how Barun would emote in these shots.

Advay had driven incessantly with dangerous speed through the whole night. He looked knackered from lack of sleep for continuous three nights. He had not yet called Chandni. He didn't want to disturb her if she had somehow managed to sleep. He couldn't fathom the strength to talk to Naani also. His focus was currently Chandni, just Chandni!

'Should I call her now? But what will I say? I want to see her when I talk to her... I want to be able to reach out to her, hold her...'

His mind pondered on and discarded the thought to use phone to connect...It would have to be his direct meeting her in the privacy of their room...one to one, heart to heart talk!

He banged his foot down on the accelerator, immediately zooming forward...his heart wanting to see Chandni at earliest!

Raizada mansion had lost its beaming happy chatter on the breakfast table. It was only Naani's strict order that had brought Miku and Pooja for breakfast. There was tense silence as Naani and Maasi finished eating and left. Shikha also finished hers and got up to go to college.

"I am going to college."

"Can you not miss today? I mean...we are all waiting and..." Miku hesitated.

"Precisely! All are just waiting! There is no point in my missing the college. As such, I have important assignments today. I need to meet my professors. You can wait here, I can go alone."

"No Shikha! I'll come and drop you."

Miku's tone was firm and terse! After all, he was very much like his brother...never shirking his responsibilities...rather taking his responsibilities too seriously.

Pooja focused on Aadi. He had not eaten a morsel.

"Aadi, please eat."

"No I won't."

"Look Aadi...we are all worried... your sweet CM is gone alone...please don't be stubborn."

"Exactly! Why did sweet CM leave? That too, without telling me? She knows that I will not eat without her."

"Look Aadi..." Pooja cupped his cheeks lovingly, "Sweet CM and CM both will come back soon...they'll take you to places, bring you lots of stuff...but you need to be strong for all that, right?...and if one doesn't eat, one feels faint...you have seen your sweet CM fainting, right?...so if everybody faints, who will welcome CM?"

This trick finally worked as Aadi could not stifle his laugh with the imaginary scene of everybody fainting...he opened his mouth.

Mohan had given Bansi the driving wheel and waited himself in a small motel to take rest to be able to relieve Bansi on return trip. The Sun completed its trip through the skies and was now on the west horizon. Chandni could now see the Shiva idol kept in place by her Dev. She recited in her mind

Dikhate nahi par saath hai mere

Voh bholenath hai mere

(Not seen but he's always with me... He's the innocent God(Shiva) of mine.

It was dark already when Chandni reached the haveli. She darted through the door calling out, "Dev...Dev!"

Mamaji heard her and came rushing out. He couldn't believe his eyes.

"Chandni beta, how come you are here? Have you come alone?"

"Mamaji, where's Dev? Is he in our room?" Chandni was in panic.

"Beta, calm down. Did he not speak with you? He has already left for Mumbai last night itself."

"Whatt??!!!"

Chandni couldn't believe her ears. After coming all the way from Mumbai, her wait for Advay was yet not over. Some inexorable force seemed to have conspired to make sure that the two stay away from each other. Chandni's panic grew.  Whether history would repeat itself bringing total destruction? Without another thought she turned back.

"Chandni beta? Where are you going now? Come in. You are so tired."

"No mamaji. I can't! I have to meet Dev. Bye for now."

Before Mamaji could further protest she flew out. Mamaji ran behind her but only managed to see that there was unknown driver and she in the car as the car sped away.

Hearing the commotion, Meghna came out of her room and inquired with Mamaji.

"Did I hear Jiji's voice? Where is she?"

"Beta, she has left already."

"Whatt? She came all the way here and left without meeting me! How's that possible?...Shikha called me earlier and complained that Jiji has changed. I could not believe her then. But it looks like she has." Meghna was dejected.

Mamaji tried consoling, "Beta, she is in tension... with your Jijaji. She doesn't know what she's doing..."

Meghna left only half convinced. She couldn't fathom that when, out of love, she had taken the efforts to go to Advay jijaji to clear baby misunderstanding, how could Jiji just forget her totally?

Mamaji saw her walking dejected to her room and looked at the skies.

"Oh God,...You have given me a man's body but a woman's mind...I have never complained to you but please God... I love these girls with a mother's heart...give them their right path to happiness...that's all I am asking."

It was late night when Advay reached home. In urgency to meet Chandni, without bothering to park, he just slammed his breaks and flew out calling, "Chandni!"

Pooja was just going out for a quiet walk in the night. She was shocked to see Advay at the door.

"Bhaiyya, Chandni is with you, right?"

"No Pooja! What are you saying? She should be here at home."

"Bhaiyya she went to Allahabad to bring you back... Yesterday afternoon itself... By now she must be in Allahabad."

"What the! ...This stupid girl...why she left? I was coming home. Let me dial her."

Chandni had forgotten to charge her mobile during the travel.

"Shit! f**king hell! "Advay cursed. Then he called Mamaji.

"Mamaji, Chandni has come there? Please tell her to wait. I'll come and fetch her."

"Beta, she came but left immediately... She did not wait to even have a glass of water... said she wanted to meet you...I am worried about her... she's alone in the car... With just one driver, he must have not slept last night also... Heaven alone knows, how he will manage...hope she remains safe. There shouldn't be any accident in the night."

Advay's heart had stopped at the thought of her alone in the car.

"Pooja, I'll go and check where she is."

"Bhaiyya, you'll go now?" Pooja was taken aback.

"Pooja I just can't sit here idle and she might get into some trouble. I'll have to go."

"Bhaiyya, just give me a minute, only one minute."

Pooja rushed to the kitchen and got a bag with some water, milk and his favorite cup noodles. Advay left immediately.

Naani came from behind.

"Pooja, Chiku had come? Where is he?"Naani was anxious.

"Naani, he left to bring Chandni. He was very worried for her. I just packed some water and noodles for him."

"Why did he have to go?...Have I not been able to manage to teach Chiku the value of patience...why do these children put their lives in risk...my weak heart cannot take this stress now." Naani was apalled.

"Naani, Chandni could get into some problem... He is genuinely out of his mind with worry...what would he do sitting here idle?..."Pooja tried pacifying her.

"Chiku aur Chandni dono manmaani kar rahe hai...And  we are getting out of mind with worry here!(Chiku and Chandni are doing their mind's whim)." Naani left in fury.

Aadi came rushing from the bedroom, "Mummy, I saw CM's car from window. He came... is it?"

"Beta, he had come but he left again to fetch maami."

"What's happening? First Maami leaves without telling...now CM left without telling..."He howled loudly in complete tantrum mood.

Pooja was finding it difficult to manage all. She just sighed... Hope Bhabhi and Bhaiyya remained safe.

Chandni was forced to wait interim while Mohan joined back and took over driving from Bansi. It was he who told her, her mobile had not been reachable for him and put it for charging in car charger. Mohan realized Chandni's panic and drove in full speed after feeling refreshed from some rest.

It was only Dev's vigilance that he saw Chandni's car speeding on the other side of the road. He immediately slammed on his breaks taking a sharp left swerve to bring his car to a halt and dialed Chandni.

Chandni's tears hadn't ceased through the entire trip back from Allahabad. She picked his call at the very first ring and broke into fresh sobs, "Dev, where are you?"

"Chandni, stop!" He yelled.  "You have crossed me."

Dev was urgent. He was worried Chandni wouldn't understand him in her state of heavy sobbing. He flew from the car, leaving the door open. Chandni could hear his laboured breathing down the phone. He was running.

She looked up through her tears. "Stop, Mohan kaka, stop!" She yelled so hard, Mohan slammed his foot down on the brake. The car screeched loud while Mohan just managed to bring it to halt on the side. She didn't wait for even for a moment. She threw her phone on the next passenger seat and jumped out.

Through her teary blur, she saw him and felt a jolt of happiness, found herself finally living.

"There he is! My Dev!"  

She threw caution to wind and ran at full pelt towards him neglectful of speeding cars on highway. Her hair flew around her like a halo with her speed of running. She looked angelic but she could as well become an angle with the danger of life..

Advay felt a punch to his guts.

"What is this stupid girl doing?" He was absolutely terrified as he sprinted towards his crazy, hysterical wife.

"Chandni stop!" Advay was freaked out as cars came speeding and Chandni ran across through them.

"Chandni, watch out!" he shrieked.

A speeding car and Chadni exactly in line with it oblivious of the car behind...her whole focus on Dev...Advay couldn't see...he closed his eyes in horrified terror...There was a loud screeching as the car braked hard and swerved a sharp left trying to save Chandni...the man cursed loudly! But Chandni couldn't hear him...She just ran towards her love till their bodies crashed together.

She clung to him, curling her fingers around the collar of his suit jacket, holding him to her... afraid that this moment, this man, would disappear back into the ether if she let go for even one second.

He fought the urge to cling back with her tightly, to tug her tight against his chest and kiss her thoroughly...right now, right here...to prove to her whatever she might have proposed earlier but she belonged to him and he to her.

As Advay sensed her safety, relief flooded through him. He let his breath out, suddenly realizing he had held it till then. Anger rose inside him... Strong, unrelenting arms grabbed her... frustration spilling from his grip on her arm, as he separated her and held tightly...his eyes in blazing fire , mouth foaming with pent up anger.

"What the hell were you doing? Mar jaati toh?"     (If you were to die?)

The decibel crashed the sound barrier! Yet, Chandni did not jerk! She understood his desperation in his yelling...She just wanted to look at his frame to her hearts content. He looked frazzled and undeniably dangerous with little flickers of fire shooting away from his eyes. A gorgeous anger that made her both cry and smile!

"Haan! Tum nahi milate to mar hi jaati!(Yes! I would die if I didn't see you)...For me, you are life... It's you, only you and nobody else, nothing else! Maine tumhare naam ka dupatta pehna hai!...sirf tumhara" She admitted with an edge of hysteria in her voice.

(I have worn the stroll in your name...only yours*)

She clung back to him and was immediately engulfed by him, every hard muscle pushed up against her as he lifted her and held tight to his body. 

"Chandni." he panted into her neck. She sobbed relentlessly into his neck as he stood there just holding her... his feet perhaps a little unsteady, but his eyes glazing...glazing with enchantment...when everything was kind of all over...suddenly enchantment had descended...and life danced back into his being!

"Where were you going, leaving me? To London?" She pouted still sounding frantic, even though she felt a million times better for being in his arms.

He clutched her tighter... The softness of her breasts pressed against him once again felt like home... The anger inside him now battling with a more primitive desire to possess, to belong...he could never leave this girl...She was his!

The guy having swerved to save Chandni came pacing towards the duo wanting to swear and curse; but one look at Advay's face and he halted himself. Advay's immediate instinct was to protect and defend Chandni. In his sleek businessman style, he apologized to the man giving him his business card. The man's car had gone beyond rescue. Naturally he was hassled. But Advay's promise to get him new car made his brows go high in surprise. Of course, He couldn't fathom what he had managed to save for Advay! His entire world! His life!  Without any explanation, Advay just assured him of required transport for now through his own car and walked away.

Advay tried to release Chandni, but she firmed up her already iron hold, refusing to let him put her down. She gripped him tighter. She couldn't get him close enough. He looked at her face and saw brimming love in her eyes. There were faint purple shadows under her eyes. Something dangerously tender shifted in his chest and a protective instinct nearly overwhelmed him with its force.

Silently picking her up in his arms, he crossed the road towards Mohan standing next to car...  Mohan was stupefied by the events in last couple of minutes.

"Mohan open the car." Advay soothed Mohan's nerves through his now calm tone. "You and Bansi take that man to wherever he is going and then proceed home. I'll take Chandni home in this car."

Slowly, gently he put Chandni in the passenger seat and buckled her up. Suddenly bereft Chandni felt, now that she was no longer in his arms!

After a long time, the car proceeded without breaking speed limits to fatal level. Both sat tense, silent. Anger having given way to a bracing tension that burned and crackled around them!

Both were listening...listening to the drumming of their hearts...picking the rhythm...somewhere deeply understanding the true meaning of becoming one ... unified like Shiv Shakti... a permanent mark on both their minds.

Context:

In hindu culture, wearing a cover/especially a stroll (Dupatta/Chunari) in someone's name meaning belonging to that person forever. It's done by women in the name of their spouse and sometimes men tie chunari of devi mata (goddess) on their head as they offer their soul to the Goddess.

In the show, Advay had challenged Chandni that she would wear dupatta of his name...he did it once in private and then again in public to fulfill his challenge. In this way he has marked her for himself.

Hit Like!...Please.. pretty please!

Next Chapter getting updated soon... keep reading!

How would Barun enact Advay getting the fright of his life watching Chandni getting in an accident...Simply WOW!

Mamaji is a genuinely noble person...God has been unjust to him but without any complaint he lives his life nobly. Through out he has been supportive of the girls especially his Chandu banno. ...will his girls find their path to happiness or is life cruel never giving what we want.

Naani, Aadi are all furious...Soon everybody will be "Tanaa Tan" in Murli's words😆.

After a long dreadful separation Adni have finally met and now will be getting into a magical realm.

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago
Thanks for update Neha 🤗 It is a very emotional Chapter. ❤️ Barun would be great in these scenes.
Neha, please do announcement of each new Chapter to Twitter. Your FF will be able to read more people even if they don't have registration to IndiaForums
IPK3 untold saga...Lingering moments...Chapter 30

I had thought I couldn't perhaps manage to write next episode with my daughter's tasks impending on me...but when the story gets to such pinnacle of emotions, you cannot leave it! Isn't that the case with you people while reading a book?

Same as Advay, I put the whole night writing the emotions in this chapter...Hope you'll like it and hit Like

Advay was in deep thoughts...his mind still struggling with answers to that one unanswerable, one fundamental, one momentous question of their relationship.

He took the exit from highway to take a small road leading to some interim village. Chandni noticed it, but was least concerned to question. With him, she was ready to go to any end of the world.

He stopped near a deserted turn and took a deep breath. Reaching behind, he offered her water from his bottle. She drank thirstily. He offered milk next but she shook her head. He did not insist wondering whether the milk was good till now.  

As if possessed by some unknown entity, he just walked towards a nearby bridge. Without any question, any protest she followed him. Both stood at the railing of the bridge watching the sun moving to west horizon.

He stood absolutely silent...a tortured look on his face ...A myriad of thoughts in his mind...but none expressed on face...Chandni hated when he did this, when he shut her out.  It happened less frequently the longer they were together, but that just seemed to make it harder to cope with, when it did happen.

Chandni waited for him to speak...she knew he had been angry... but doesn't love always find a way to nudge its way in through everything?...Even when one is right to be angry... Isn't love supposed to be that amazing emotion which has utmost hold over the heart... And once it returns to the heart, isn't it supposed to almost magically drive the terrible thoughts, accusations, counter accusations, everything, away.

The urge to speak to him, to connect to him, to hug him again grew in her chest. She started toward him, hungry for his reassuring embrace. But something in the look on his face, some fear, some warning stopped her. What if the wounds are so deep that her pleadings fall on deaf ears?

Tentatively, she covered his hand on the railing with her hand...wanting to reach for dimensions beyond... A desperate bid to make things clear.

He turned his head to her... Piercing dark brown eyes stared at her with an intensity that made her soul feel stripped bare... she hated the insecurity that crept up with his incisive gaze on her. She looked away from him, trying to get a hold on her senses...they were currently galloping ahead of hers like wild horses...her heartbeat keeping time with imaginary hoof-beats.

Gentle fingers grasped her chin and forced her gaze up to his. His expression was granite, determined, controlled... and completely at odds with mussed up hair from earlier fiery hugging... Amidst a thousand different emotions surging through him, one that surfaced with an icy clarity... that unanswerable, fundamental, momentous question and risk around it... All his soul searching brought him to a long delayed, but obvious conclusion...he didn't want to force her, to cheat her, to keep her oblivious.

"Staying with me means a risk...you understand, Chandni?" 

His voice was a gentle whisper, she barely heard it. Insecurities sprang back in her heart. What did he want her to understand exactly?

Noticing her confusion, he continued, "More than you, it could be me that stops us from having a baby. If it were about you, I am OK with not having a baby. For me, You are life!"

"And for me, is it different?"

Chandni pouted making him smile at her pout, though involuntary. He pondered that fact for a moment .

"You had asked me a question that day, Chandu. I wish I had all the answers... but I don't!  And for me, I am not concerned about our answer to such question...it's our working together to search the answer... for me, It's not about the end, it's about the journey."

She watched him mesmerized... a totally new Dev emerging in front of her... a different colour of his, coming into being. He looked at the evening sun and spoke dreamily...an oneiric moment!

"Life had already ended for me. It was just my binding with you that made me live...Even today, without you, life would just be a dead end; but with you?...with you, I see new beginning.

She smilingly leaned her head on his arm joining him in his faraway dreamy place... Their song "Rabba Ve" arrived and sang like it has never done before ... Unhesitant ...  but still shy ... Bold but still tentative ... Forging forward but with delicate steps ...

He shifted and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, pulling her close, pressing her cheek to his chest. A myriad of memories crowded his mind as he thought back to what had transpired the evening before. She didn't say a word... but he could feel her hurt, her pain, in the air.  It scared him. 

The way she felt about having a child... becoming a mother was so overwhelming, it ate up her day, muscled in on her nights and generally crowded out all other considerations in her life!

"You want the baby, rrright?"

Chandni couldn't stop the single tear rolling down her eye.

"It's written all over my face, isn't it?"

"Chandni, our love is going to be the stuff of legends..". He urged. 

He wanted her to accept that their love would be enough for them to live.

"But I want that legend to culminate in our baby." She defied. Why should love involve a compromise?

He caught the note of pain in her voice and looked at her curiously. She lowered her gaze, avoiding his scrutiny.

For some reason, expecting her to live without a baby sounded immoral to him. Someone as beautiful and downright innocent, genuine as Chandni should reproduce in kind. Would she be wracked with guilt at all times because they were living a lie?

He didn't have any answer, once again... His money, his power could enable him to give her anything else she desired in the world...but this one thing? ...He suddenly realized, it was only God who could give them the happiness.

"When nothing else works, faith works!... I do have the faith that God will someday give us the happiness...Our legend will end with our baby...Jab tumhe rudraroopse manaa sakati hoon, voh toh bholenath hai mere; unhe toh manaa hee loongi!

There was conviction in her voice as she smiled at him. He tried to put his finger on why he was so affected by that little smile. 

("When I can woo angry Rudra like you, the God is my bholenath, I will surely woo him.)

Rabba Ve came again... Its melody rose in happy celebration ... Its lilt, drunkenly slurred on soft smiles ... Glazed eyes ... Elevated heartbeats ... 

All their happy memories flashed in front of his eyes... He remembered what it felt like to gaze upon her naked body for the first time... He remembered looking down into her deep, dark eyes as she trembled beneath him, ruby lips parted, breathing heavily... and the way her eyes widened whenever he entered her.

Just one purposeful, determined step and he came dangerously close to her...his scent wrapped around her like an intoxicating wave...so fresh and so completely male. So intoxicating was his sensuality that she was left in a heap of tingling nerves...The magnetism he exuded! It rippled from him the moment he locked his gaze with hers.

Blushing with his gaze, She lowered her head...her lids hooded the desire in her eyes...moments passed... blood pounded in her veins... A pulse beating fast at the base of her throat.

He saw it! He wanted to press his lips there...wanting to feel for himself the effect he was having on her!

Hungrily, he sucked on that pulse with his wet kiss... her scent enthralled him!...wild flowers, innocence and unslaked desire! Chandni clutched him tight pretending that the beats of her heart weren't so violent there was a danger her chest could rip open...

He hungrily latched his mouth on her... ... They kissed like they needed it to breathe... The tip of his tongue rolled over her lower lip as he tugged on it with his mouth, tasting themselves on each other's lips...he slid his tongue inside exploring her mouth with a low moan...he was trying to control his reaction to her but it was hopeless. It was lovers kiss, sensual and erotic, as the heat exploded in their mouths and the dance of the two became a tango of one. He was leading the kiss, controlling her and possessing her mouth... every thought slipped from his mind except that she was his, body and soul!

She shuddered against him...He groaned in her mouth..The groan was loud, feral, and erotic...she would remember that sound and the way it vibrated against her lips, echoing into her mouth, for the rest of her life... She felt the blood course through her, hot and thick, as her skin bloomed under his touch... She had waited to feel this closeness again with him, to feel his arms around her and his lips against hers... their hearts beating wildly, pressed together and pounding against one another.

They only stopped for breath... He exulted knowing she was exactly in the same boat as him. Her eyes flew open and she found his gaze had softened on her...she drowned in the depth of love in his gaze... His liquor brown eyes glimmered, lust sparkling in his irises...Traveling lazily over her exposed skin and long, dark hair.

Pushed by that desire, he picked her up in his arms and carried her with long strides to the car...his trusted steed at the moment! She read his thoughts... but her heart had a mind of its own and thudded heavily beneath her ribs... Every modicum of coyness apparently evaporated...

Feeling raucous, he threw her in the backseat of the car and hastily discarded his hindering jacket... he waited just a moment like a panther ready to pounce...She trembled beneath his gaze filled with unbridled passion!... She could hardly see straight. Of course, she wanted him. I've always wanted him.'

Her dress was hastily pushed above along with the barrier of bra... Their bodies moved on their own accord. Her back arched instinctively, filling his hand with her aching chest. He growled into her ear as he kneaded her overly sensitive flesh... slowly and seductively... Desire ricocheted through her as the world began to fade... her bare mounds throbbed with his wet lusty mouth.

Her eyes grew wide, the moment he touched her...she cried out as his fingers sped... There was only touch, Dev's touch, arousing her every cell... Chandni tightened like a knot pulled just too tight and suddenly, gloriously fell...he watched her coming just with his touch... that was how she felt about him.

he climbed on top of her and arranged her legs over the wide spread of his shoulders... He moved deep to take her completely. Throwing his head back, he lost himself in pleasure, while she was completely possessed by him, body, soul, and mind.

It was like someone had lassoed a rope around the two and was tugging and tugging, trying to draw them closer. She wrapped her hands through his hair and pulled hard, showing him what she wanted. She needed a release as badly as he did, but she was scared... Scared to do something so scandalous.

'What am I doing? Like this? In open?' he eyes flew open, too scared to tell him.

Ever sensitive to her smallest change of mood, Dev forgot about his own pleasure and stopped moving. That made it worse. She wanted this too much. She hadn't realized how deeply embedded he'd become in her heart...She could break all barriers of her sensitivity...just his warm breath on her eyelids and she couldn't think anymore... She didn't want to, it was just about feeling now...

She saw so many emotions in his eyes: love, concern, passion, adoration, affection, erotic desire...He looked at her as if she was the only woman on earth, as if there was nothing else in their private universe but the two of them and divine forces who were making ways for these souls to come close.

She pulled him close, groaning in his mouth wanting more... Sensual music floated in the air as Dev made love to his Chandu, punctuated as it was by the noises escaping their chests... Both climbed their Mount Everest, their pinnacle of pleasure and fell together gloriously, shuddering, breathing hard...It was like the first time all over again, judging by her body's responses...

His heart halted as she collapsed in his arms."Chanddu??

She hadn't fainted. Not really. She'd just been overcome by sensation and sense, "intimacy is the capacity to be rather weird with someone - and find that that's ok with them!" Someone had said it already, right?

Phhhoooh! Feeling hot girls?😉 When I wrote this late in night, after going to bed I had to 🤬

Previously, Barun was too shy to do such scenes... but Ek made him do some in TGDIF...  So why not imagine him doing these and if they were done with Gorky's talented camera like tanhaiyaan beautiful shots,☺️ it would have been a sensational moment of the show.
Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago