Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful update
Ishra got married
Raman is trying to move on
Update soon
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update di. I m so happy for Raman and Ishu too.
Update soonish.
Tq for pm.
Ishmandeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely Beautiful Awesome Update 
Loved it.
Thanks for pm.
Continue soon.
divanishra3 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely update
But why raman is feeling that he is not best for ishita just because he was married before ishita herself decided to marry him 
He should not think himself inferior from ishita
Loved last part
Ishra sleeping cuddling
Love ishra so much
Plz continue soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HHi friends back with new update .

Part 24

Ishra were sleeping peacefully when their  sleep broke listening to ruhi crying sound . Ishita got listening to ruhi's cries and Raman got up feeling the movement beside him . Ishita noticed him wake and spoke " arey why did you wake up ,you please sleep ,I will take care of her ."

R- no it's ok, I will also wake with you . 

I- why both of us has to ruin our sleep when one can handle it .

R- are you sure ,you don't want my help .

I- yeah ,I do it everyday by myself . You don't worry .

R- so I should sleep ?

I- aap so jaao na ,why are you asking again and again .

R- fine I m sleeping .

Ishita didn't looked at him and pick ruhi in her arms ,made her lay in her lap then poured milk in her bottle which was already kept in flask. She then started feeding ruhi , soon the she completed her milk ,ishita patted her back till she burped and thought now she will sleep but to her surprise, ruhi was not in mood to sleep but she was wide awake ,in a full mood to play . Ishita atfirst tried to make her sleep but she noticed that whenever she tried to make ruhi sleep ,she started crying and she became happy if ishita took her . Finally ishita left the plan of sleeping and thought to play a little with ruhi.  She says ruhi in the bed and spoke slowly " lagta hai kisi ko neeni nabi aa rahi hai   ( seems some one is not sleepy)

Ruhi giggled listening to this and spoke " theek hai phir hum kheli kheli karenge (ok then we should play ).

Ruhi again giggled fully showing her teethless mouth while ishita started playing with her.  She atfirst gave ruhi little massage as she must have got tired ,laying all the day ,then they started talking . Ishita was talking her randomly whikd little ruhi was giggling listening to her ,as if she is understanding everything. After playing for about an hour ishita felt that ruhi is sleepy again . She patted her and made her sleep ,then ishita too slept between Ruman. She turned to ruhi and kept her hand over her then thought something and kept Raman's hand over herself ,as the way she was keeping her hand on ruhi and smiled fully . She cocooned ruhi in her and then slept . 

Next morning Raman was first to wake, he got up with the most beautiful sight in front of his eyes . Ishru were sleeping peacefully while his arms were around ishita ,he tried to recall when he did that but couldn't so gave up . He got up carefully without disturbing them and went to complete his morning chores. He went down to have his morning tea when toshiji asked about ishita ,he informed that she is still sleeping and also told not to disturb her as she was up with for much time in night . Yeah though he was not taking care of ruhi and was sleeping still he knows how long ishru were wake in the night . So he told everyone to let them sleep,all agreed. Raman then went back to room to get ready for office when he saw ruhi was up but ishita was still sleeping.He picked ruhi carefully and gave her to toshiji and went to get ready . He came out after taking bath ,got ready and went down ,while ishita was still sleeping. They  all settled on breakfast table , that's when ruhi started crying . Before anyone can make her stop ,ishita heard her cries and got up ,she immediately checked her side and got up in shock , not able to find ruhi beside her.  She climbed down the bed and then realised that she is not in her house ,that's when she realised that she is now married to Raman and there are lots of people to take care if funk beside her . She got bit relief but then thought to check ruhi and saw everybody settled on breakfast table then realised that she is too late in morning . Ishita immediately went to freshen up ,changed and went down to see ruhi . Ruhi saw ishita and almost jumped on her , she got silent just going into ishita's arms ,  ishita rocked her in her arms and said looking at toshiji " I m so sorry auntyji ,I didn't realised it too late ,don't know how I slept so late ".

She spoke downcasting her eyes ,guilt was evident in her eyes ,toshiji walked to ishita and 
spoke cupping her face " atfirst its mummyji not auntyji ".

Ishita pressed her tongue under teeth realising her mistake and said " sorry mummyji ,I will not repeat it again ".

T- dhyaan rakh ,secondly this house and it's people hadn't changed ,you still are same ishita for us which you were earlier so stop being formal and live here like you live in your parents house . Thirdly it's not a big deal that you slept a bit late as I we know you were taking care of ruhi in night and even though you were not doing that , you can sleep as much as you want .samjhi .

I- haan mummyji wo to hai but it's just I don't have a habit of sleeping till late ,that's why I m not feeling good . 

T- koi nahi , give ruhi to me and go get ready .

I- ok .

Saying so ishita went upstairs, she was looking to her cloths and thinking which outfit should she wear to look good ,that's when Raman entered the room . He has come to collect his stuff to go to office . Ishita sensed his presence and turned ,she grinned from ear to ear and spoke " achcha Hua Raman ji aap aa gaye , tell me what should I wear for today ".

R- atfirst stop calling me Raman ji as it sounds like I m a old man . Secondly...

I- then what should i call you .

R-you can call me Raman as everyone does .

I- Raman?  no no I can't call you like that .

R- then call me whatever you want but not Raman ji .

She thought for sometimes and then spoke " ok will try, achcha tell me what should I wear ".

R- you can wear whatever you feel good .

I- I m not able to choose anything between all these ,saree pahnu ya suit . Please help me .

R- what should I say ...

I- please please please ...

She pleaded almost hanging on him ,he smiled and spoke " ok let me try ".

Saying so he went through her cloths and choose a navy blue and red combination dress. She got happy and was going towards the bathroom then returned and asked scanning him from top to bottom and asked " are you going somewhere ".

R- yeah I m going to office , why did you asked ?

I- like seriously you are going to office ?

R- yeah ,is there any problem ?

I- haan bilkul ,do any one goes to office on the next day of his marraige.?

R- I have some important meetings in office that's why I have to go .

I- how can you do this to me ,you told you want to give chance to us .

R- yeah I agree ,I told that and will definitely do that but not today .you know na tomorrow we are leaving for Paris, so I have to complete and sort some very important things ,that's why I m going . I think you are an understanding wife . Are you ?..

He said and looked at her for answer ,she made a sad pout and spoke " ok but try to come soon ".

R- will surely do that .

Saying so he picked his laptop bag and was going when ishita called him again " listen ".

R- humm .

I- don't you think you are forgetting something .

Raman checked himself ,then his things and spoke " I don't think so ".

Ishita smiled naughtily and spoke " seems you forget ,ab mujhe hi yaad dilasna hoga ".

Saying so she went closer to him , he was looking at her thinking what she is going to do when she went more closer to him and pressed her lips on his making him startled with her action. She held his head with her right hand and kissed him nicely while he just stood there and let her lead ,he neither pulled himself not responded.She broke the kiss after sometimes and spoke " atleast you can wish good bye to your newly married wife ".

R- it's too new for me .

I- to kya main roz karti hoon .

Raman laughed listening to her while she frowned and said " this is my first morning after marraige and you are my only husband ,got that so technically this is new for me too . I know I had told that we are not sharing physical relationship but atleast allow me for this ".

R- even I m not stopping you ,I just said that earlier there was no ritual like this ,I use to say bye and go . Koi nahi , I will learn this from you in somedays. 

Ishita grinned fully listening to him while he went out after pecking her temple, knowing well that she will complain afterwards if he will leave ,kissing only ruhi's forehead . The day passed in jiffy , it was a normal day ,ishita was unpacking her stuff then was doing her and ruhi's packing for Paris while senior bhalla's were too happy and spend all the day with ruhi ,as they are now relieved that ruhi has come to them for always. Raman to became happy when he came back and was greeted with ruhi's giggles and ishita's sweet smile . The evening and night passed spending some times with family and doing packing ,next day ishraru flew to Paris . They reached Paris after next morning ,Raman has already done all the arrangements . 

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment .
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3