Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Luna46

Why are people freaking out if I've called Kulfi a roadside girl? She IS a ROADSIDE GIRL!!! She doesn't deserve to live with such high society people. And why should Lovely accept Kulfi knowing that she's daughter of her souten? I want to ask all married women here, will you accept the child of your husband's mistress? I bet you won't!!! 

Also Sikandar gives me pedophile vibes. Why's he's so obsessed with Kulfi despite not knowing that she's his daughter? Isn't that strange? It looks downright creepy to me.

If you are okay with sleeping with that road side girl's papa...then you should be okay to take responsibility of that road side girl too.   Besides Kulfi is a great girl. She loves her step mom even after all these. ...and yes I am married and a mother. I would rather kick a cheater hubby than kick the innocent child.

Kulfi's mother wasn't a mistress. It was Lovely who forced a married man to marry her with her child and  kill his wife too.
So you see Lovely is the other woman here...in your language the mistress...not Nimrat. Amyra is the road side girl here...in your definition as she is a love child from a poor man. ...Kulfi is the daughter of a rich guy Sikka. Kulfi is the rich girl...according to the identity of papa. The situation is opposite here. Wife Nimrat and daughter Kulfi  is kicked out because of the other woman Lovely  and her illegal child/road side girl  Amyra.  Lovely is rich that's it...or else she is the rich road side mistress in your langauge and Amyra is her road side child.

Sikka feels strong for Kunlfi because ...he is tortured by his so called mistress Lovely and her daughter. Both are mental patients. I don't blame. Anyone will run for their life with these two maa and beti. Be it Kulfi or new Nimrat...

Edited by jhalak7 - 5 years ago
Merope thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Luna46

I'm not a troll but you are definitely a kid.😆 Ya think you would accept the child of your sautan if such a situation arises in your life? Girl!!! This is real world, and you are not an Ekta Kapoor bahu who can make sacrifices. Get your head out of sand.😆

So what if Lovely killed Nimrit? These sadakchhap people lives have no value. I know it's the harsh truth, but everyone's life isn't valuable in this world. These roadside beggars are same as animals, who are only increasing the population of earth. 

Though you are right, Sikandar is a jerk who doesn't care about Lovely. He only saved Lovely because Amyra was with her. Otherwise he wouldn't have given two hoots. But he did drop Kulfi by not saving her. Now Kulfi will know what is her aukaat in Sikandar's life. It again hinted towards Sikandar's pedophilic behavior. Dil ka rishta my ass!!!😆

You know what, yes I am a kid, good job, I'm 17. But this post definitely reveals to me that you are a sour-faced Aunty that has nothing better to do, but to troll the internet with your karvi and jaded thoughts. This is not your first post that contradicts the entire point of the show, you've done it in Kasauti too, where you said that Komolika is better for Anurag just because she's a high society woman. What's wrong with you. 

You know why I watch this show, because my situation is similar to Kulfi's. My biological mom died giving birth to me, she was my Dad's girlfriend before he got fixed to marry my new mum in an arranged marriage. My real mum was a muslim and my Dad is a Punjabi Sikh, so my grandparents UTTERLY REFUSED to get them married and quickly fixed his marriage to my now mum. She was a sweetheart and as a newlywed, she wanted to do what they do, go on a honeymoon, spend a quality few years childless to roam the country, but she took my responsibility. Why? Because she understood the importance of having the presence of a father in a kid's life, she didn't want to ruin my life, because women that think like you don't think highly of fatherless and illegitimate kids.

So you can say yes, my mother is an Ekta bahu. Why do we idolise Tv Serial bahus that are mahaan, because that's what we strive to be. We watch what we wish we were, not what we are, that's the power of fiction. To think about others before yourself is Puun in Sikhism and  
is the main goal of Sikhism, we regard every life to be equal. Money is a privilege so you can to give a bit to others and to survive, it's not to boast of status, which is a sin

You know what, you're sick for saying that sadakchap people have no life, are they breathing, yes, is their brain functioning yes, then they are just as valuable as you are. If poor people didn't exist and every guy on the planet was a CEO business man , the economy wouldn't run. The dye on your designer sarees were made with the blood and sweat of workers, your iPhone was created by the overworked Chinese factory people, your chocolate was even mined by poor African kids. At least be grateful Aunty Ji. Poor and Rich exist for a reason, because if everyone had status, then no one would choose to do 'low life' jobs. No job is low life, everyone is contributing to the human condition. Think about the sentiments of others that you're hurting before hitting 'Post' next time.

Back to the show, the fact that Sikander chose Lovely, isn't to show Kulfi her aukaat it's because Sikander was physically closer to Lovely and it would be impractical to run back, save Kulfi then run forward to save Lovely. By then Lovely would've died because the train was coming on Lovely's train track first. Sikander was being practical, not playing emotional games that Lovely thought he was playing by 'choosing' her because he loved her more.

As you can see he went back, but Kulfi was long gone then. The episode after that showed that Sikander shared a dil ka rishta with Kulfi, because he was nearly about to slap Lovely for competing with a 7 year old and playing this gatiya and manipulative game that even put her own daughter at risk. If Lovely cared for Amayra, she wouldn't have dragged her there to risk her life too, she's selfish, mentally sick and an insecure woman WITH STATUS. But's she actually really poor, no one actually likes her, Sikander's family only tolerate her because she's Amayra's mom and Sikander truly loves Amayra knowing that she's not his own daughter.

Why would Sikander like Lovely, has she done anything that's not selfish once in this show, and deep down he knows this. He can't fall in love with her, because she's not worth falling in love with. He wants to keep Lovely just so she doesn't drag Amayra with herself and morph her into a further selfish clone of rani sahiba herself. No one actually likes Lovely, they just fear her. 

I'm not even going to answer to your pedophilic argument, think what you want to think but this mentality really wouldn't take your relationship with God further. I'm just saying...because that's what matters in the end. Mother Teresa once said, the judgement was never between us humans anyways, it's between us and God.