Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SK1509

If they have spoiled it deliberately then hopefully it won't be a major plotline. If Beeji manages to successfully emotionally blackmail Babita to stay in the house permenantly then this show will just become the usual typical rubbish that's out there.

i trust mini , but she can also be helpless at times . lets see how it turns out , according to offscreen pics they were shooting with khuranas , hope it won't be stretched unnecessarily .
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: SK1509

If they have spoiled it deliberately then hopefully it won't be a major plotline. If Beeji manages to successfully emotionally blackmail Babita to stay in the house permenantly then this show will just become the usual typical rubbish that's out there.

yes I agree with u 100% 👏  ..hope CVS dont  stretch this faltu track for months ....biji definitely can do that ..I dont want this at all..uff..y they always end up where they start from..Edited by kinu17 - 5 years ago
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Me too dont want babitha and Mini stay in khurana house for too long. So will babes sign the divorce papers after ashok throws on her?  I dont think babitha hanuman singh marriage will be soon...It has more time especially when Ashok will try to take Mini from babes saying she is single and mini needs family, that time might babes and hanuman decide to marry to give mini a family..
Edited by abhi786 - 5 years ago
gaushiv13 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i even think that hanuman and babes will agree to marry only to save mini from ashok just formally
paljay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I would like Babita to become strong and independent before getting married to Hanuman.
I think Hanuman wants the same thing and he will never force himself on Babita.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Minni is 17 in the show...so really why would Ashok force her to stay with him? After 18 she can go live anywhere she wantsEdited by silvermoonlight - 5 years ago
Devilow0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish it turns has your imagination.😉
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

Minni is 17 in the show...so really why would Ashok force her to stay with him? After 18 she can go live anywhere she wants

I feel Ashok will be angry on babes  as they are happy without him in hanuman singh house, also his parents not accept his and meeta marriage also. Dadaji is ready to give his FD amount to Mini Ashok will surely wants that money. He will convince his mother and sister babes is finacially poor cant afford Mini studies also lala and hanuman drunked males, who are not good for teenage girl, with the help of khatri and other guys he will prove babes have affair with HS . Except dadaji all support him along with mohalla, mini college people, everyone taunted Babes and HS relationship. HS And babes decide to marry now so Mini will get father also he might save babes and Mini from mohalla and society also help mini studies.
Edited by abhi786 - 5 years ago
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
It would be really pathbreaking if Hanuman Singh and Babita don't marry at all, or if they do then far far into the future. 
Babita needs to starts a new life and learn to be her own self, find her own way, have new dreams of her own. Her ability to be happy and confident should not depend on having a man in her life. I want her to study further or work, have a career or something so that she can be financially independent. She needs to have the confidence that she can look after her daughter and herself pretty well. As we saw with the consumer court scene, she's got a sharp mind that was just being wasted stuck in the previous relationship. 

I hope they show her character's growth, and only when she doesn't need a man in her life does she marry Hanuman Singh - because she wants him and NOT because she needs him. 
AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: inlieu

It would be really pathbreaking if Hanuman Singh and Babita don't marry at all, or if they do then far far into the future. 

Babita needs to starts a new life and learn to be her own self, find her own way, have new dreams of her own. Her ability to be happy and confident should not depend on having a man in her life. I want her to study further or work, have a career or something so that she can be financially independent. She needs to have the confidence that she can look after her daughter and herself pretty well. As we saw with the consumer court scene, she's got a sharp mind that was just being wasted stuck in the previous relationship. 

I hope they show her character's growth, and only when she doesn't need a man in her life does she marry Hanuman Singh - because she wants him and NOT because she needs him. 

so true ...at some point the relationship will fail emo or otherwise if she marries coz she needs him she must want to
i want her to find herself. maybe open a dhaba/cookery class or something she enjoys and can support herself and mini