Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

CHAPTER 6

Bella stared at Mahir in open mouthed surprise. Even Yuvi and Bultu who had accompanied her were wearing similar expressions.

Mahir: What? Why are you all looking at me like that?

Bella: Did you just say that you will help me?

Mahir: Yes provided that you accept some conditions.

Bella: I accept all of your conditions. But why...

Mahir: Why am I helping you right? Well I would have done the same thing if it was someone else in your place. I like teaching.

Bella: Wow thank you so much...

She went forward to hug him but he stopped her.

Mahir: Condition number one. You WILL stay AWAY from me. Like five feet distance at any given point. Understood?

Bella: Why? Do you think that your izzat will come under threat huh? (Wink)

Mahir: Condition number two. No useless talk. We will discuss only related topics i.e. mathematics only. No chatting and gossiping.

Bella: But what's the fun in that? I mean...

Mahir: Rule number 3. No arguments. You will do as I say. The moment you argue, I stop tutoring you. Come to my place tonight. 8 PM sharp.

Bella: But I am supposed to attend a birthday party today. Kuhu will kill me if I don't go to her party. Can we start tomorrow?

Mahir: Rule number 4. You will ALWAYS remember that I am doing you a favour by helping you. No parties or late night outings for you till the examination. Understood? And rule number 5. You will be PUNCTUAL. I will not wait for you to come beyond 8:15. Got it? Give me your number, I will text you the address.

BeHir exchanged numbers with each other and then went their separate ways. As soon as Mahir was out of their earshot Bella turned to Yuvi.

Bella: That was HOT! When did Mr. I Am Shy Nerd become Mr. Bossy Pants?

Yuvi: I think he is in his element when he is teaching. All the best sweetheart. You are going to need it.

Well out of Bella's reach, Mahir was trying to calm his racing heart. It had taken a TREMENDOUS amount of courage on his part to say those things to her but they needed to be done. When he heard Bella trying to convince Prof. Niti to help her with the subject, he had heard real desperacy in her voice and had felt bad for her. He loved teaching and so he decided to help her but under the condition that she accept all his rules. He had not expected that she would agree but she had. And now he was scared. In closed confines of his room, it was going to be just the two of them. Bella was the kind of girl who was very comfortable in physical proximity with guys, but being around girls, especially ones like Bella made Mahir really nervous. There were no walls around her. Initially he had thought that she was rowdy and unruly but the conversation that he had had with her that morning had changed her perception about her. She was just straightforward. She was someone not afraid to speak her mind and she knew what she wanted. There was no filter around her.

He had heard a bitter tone in her voice when she confessed that she wanted her mother to lose the deal. To an inexperienced ear it would have sounded like jealousy, but Mahir who had the ability to not just hear the other person but to actually listen to them detected a strange loneliness and hope hidden under the resentment. She had tried to mask it but, hiding things being unnatural to her personality and Mahir being more perceptive than most had caught it. He did not know what was the deal with Bella and her mother, but one thing he knew from newspapers and gossip magazines, Bella shared a bitter relationship with her mother. In that instant he connected with her as even he shared a very bitter relationship with his father. He knew the feeling of being constantly told that you are a terrible disappointment. He sympathised with her because as far as he knew she had no one other than her mother. He did not believe half the stories that the newspaper guys ran about her but all of them were constant on one thing; Bella Sharma only knew her father by his name. She had never met him nor did she even have his personal number. And she had been publically called the biggest mistake of their lives by BOTH her parents on multiple occasions.

Something about her no filters unapologetic nature, the confidence with which she carried herself made him admire her.  Just a day he ago he did not even know her but after meeting her a couple of times, he had begun to strangely admire her for her openness. In the meanwhile no one had ever gone out of his/her way to help Bella ever. Her own mother had never given a single moment without reminding her a thousand times that there were far better things that she could be doing instead of wasting her time with her. So she was pleasantly surprised that Mahir, a practical stranger, the one whom she had threatened and tormented just a few hours ago was happily ready to help her. She felt sudden fondness for the stranger who had promised to help her so readily. She went and informed Kuhu that she would not be able to come to the party and promised to make it up to her the next day.

Mahir went home after the college ended. As soon as he reached home he informed Sumitra that he would be having his dinner early that night.

Sumitra: Early?

Mahir: Yes ma. I will have my dinner at 7:30 instead of 10:00

Sumitra: But why? So early? You will feel hungry later on...

Mahir: Well yes, but don't worry I will eat something later on if I am hungry. Bella is coming home tonight...

Sumitra: As far as I know no person in their right state of mind will name a boy Bella. That means Bella is a girl. Who is she and why is she coming here? Are you two dating? When did this happen?

Mahir: Whoa Ma! Slow down. Bella is a classmate who needs some help with mathematics. I am simply helping her.

Sumitra: Oh!

Mahir: You look disappointed.

Sumitra: Well it is your age to bring home a girlfriend and not a classmate whom you are tutoring. When will you learn Mahir? This is the age the age to have fun. I am not saying go around being a Casanova but at least be social. I know I have always encouraged your reading habits but a guy also needs some friends.

Mahir: My ma is my best friend. I need no one else in my life. And I don't want a girlfriend. I will marry the [8000 words completed] girl my ma chooses for me.

Sumitra: Awww. My darling son. Now go and complete your studies. I will send up coffee for you.

Mahir went upstairs to study for some time. At around quarter to eight the door bell rang but Mahir did not get up. He thought it was someone who had come to meet his ma. But he was wrong, it was Bella. She had decided to drop by a little early. That was the first time Bella met Sumitra Sehgal, Mahir's greatest strength and his most staunch supporter. 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hope bela gets mother love from sumi
Vrishthi04 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow such a lovely chap
Waiting 2 see bella and sumitra's bond 
Amotherly love bella yearned 4 will be completed by mahirs mom and seems like that will be the point that will help behir come together
life4me thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update. I hope the love story has begun. Continue soon. 
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Dear a suggestion ..make Bella fall in love with Mahir first and Mahir having soft corner for her but unable go accept her at first bcos he is having doubts on her consistency and perseverance  given the lifestyle she leadsi.e he does not doubt her love  it he has doubts on her perseverance ..but eventua lly unable to control his feelings and falling with her 
That way we can see Bella taking lead ๐Ÿ˜ณ
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Dear a suggestion ..make Bella fall in love with Mahir first and Mahir having soft corner for her but unable go accept her at first bcos he is having doubts on her consistency and perseverance  given the lifestyle she leadsi.e he does not doubt her love  it he has doubts on her perseverance ..but eventua lly unable to control his feelings and falling with her 

That way we can see Bella taking lead  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Nice suggestion. I will see if I can incorporate it. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
sonie32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome again ashโค๏ธ
But in this chapter best part is mr rules and his rules๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

He is suchha gold hearted person...he is ready to help a girl who took his izzat in front of 50 stranger ppls๐Ÿคฃ
Looking forward for the next๐Ÿ˜‰
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even though this chapter was longer word count wise as compared to the previous one but i think the suspense and anticipation you built up made me think of this chapter as a very short one! Oh Ash i can't wait to read more :D

I like how Mahir gathered the guts and put a list of rules in front of Bela๐Ÿคฃ I am waiting to see what further rules he puts down for her๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Sumitra: As far as I know no person in their right state of mind will name a boy Bella. That means Bella is a girl. Who is she and why is she coming here? Are you two dating? When did this happen?

LOL this was really funny! I am liking Sumi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I really hope she plays the matchmaker

Sunshine-1 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Meeting a mother like Sumitra was so important for Bela, and with that Mahir tutoring Bela is already getting me so excited to read further โ˜บ๏ธEdited by Sunshine-1 - 5 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
HI ASH

CHP 5 &6

Bella still hopes for a day when her mom will be genuinely concerned for her and not for other things. I dont want redemption of janvi but she should regret doing this to her daughter. chirkut really poor guy๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

mahir being please bhagwan k liye mujhe chhod do ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† he is more dramatic than i thought. she always charges on him and corners him around will his presence ever will have the same effect on her in future.

she is hell bent that her mother should be thrown out of the film she hates it because janvi choose films over her daughter and this negligence of her made bella to simply hate her career. she is making sure janvi is thrown out and the way she scared him poor guy how he will handle her.

mahir calling stuff and bella enjoys tormenting him immensely and she have to teach him a lot. he dont like hanky panky seriously and thats why he was worried his first kiss was robbed ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† wait for sometime mahir bella will definitely change your choices. she is sorry mahir should feel lucky enough. we are glad that mahir disturbed you with yuvi๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•  here also he is non stop train now that bella is very bold she can stop his train in her own way in future. bella smacking him i can literally imagine scandalised mahir's face. this girl is going to drive him crazy next time he is going  to be fully covered and at very very far away from her.

bella having ATKT and now mahir will teach her that will be fun given that how sincere student bella is but sometime there classes should be conducted at bella's flat also mahir will go with pepper spray at her place๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† bella no matter how much bold is panicky for the exams ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

now it will be fun to watch bella verbally attacking his ijjat and mahir being in trouble๐Ÿ˜†

ash eagle and snake are not enemies dont you see N3 they are friends for life.

chp 6

and here bella and others are having 440 volt ka shock mahir and his conditions yar seriously i want sumi to witness how bella affects mahir and her boldness in a funny way.

staying at 5 feet distance oops this is going to be difficult later on๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ or it might change later to never going away at more than 5 mts distance frm me

mahir is studious bachha no  nonsense talk๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰ 5 rules and bella is already finding him HOT yuvi you are gone dude.

its true dard hi dard ko pehchanta hai. he recognizes the pain in her voice the resentment against her own mother and he feels the pain of not recognition from our loved ones. She is straightforward cannot hide her pain but only if the person understand it and this single thing will connect them to a whole new level beyond every relation.

people are already admiring each other and now the real game begins how they will go on admiring every single thing about each other and correcting each other will be so beautiful. first time they are going to have a relation which is not connected for any purpose but with sole base of helping pain and admiration

sumi and her bomb with the name that was hilarious. sumi is happy that a girl is coming i would love to see a bonding between sumi and bella if possible because the girl never got any love in her life and how sumi will react to bold bella would be awesome. and how will andy and janvi react to this new development although janvi least bothered but how andy will react is yet to be seen

amazing chapters dear and i love the way story and characters are developing. mahir from being shy and introvert to helpful and bossy. bella from bold and devil may care attitude to admiring fondness and the pain at which they connect is the same.

the story is really moving at a fast pace

Amazing work dear keep it up

i am on a tight schedule there are few things i want to write about these chapters will tell you later on.

but these updates seems smaller to me why is that so