Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: The.Wanderer

Yes Nuomi it is difficult to survive without your parents. But if they are dead, you at least comfort yourself that had they been alive, they would certainly have looked out for you. But knowing that they are alive and not bothered about you is like dying a slow painful death everyday. It is tragic how some parents place career above all. I know some people who have done that. Of course this is a story and hence i have dramatized things but this is not too far from reality. 

Some  kids always want what they don't have ..u sacrifice u r career and attend their needs with love and same kids grumble about lacking materialistic needs ..I have seen that

Parents both work and don't have time and provide every thing ..they complain about lacking love 

Kids should understand parents working ..for kids sake and their future sake . Working. Is not fun for parents 

I am not saying allkids ..there r understanding kids too ..like if their parents r busy in career they see their parents hard work and try to be responsible ..even if they don't get .time from  parents 

I don't like Bella behaviour here ..her mom is wrong in her behaviour ...

But she need not be destructive ..behaviour ...she can mould her life in positive way and make her mom realise one day ..even if she doesn't realise ...then she can say at least j tried..but now with destructive way she lost the right to blame her mom..

At least her mom did it for career  and achieved something in life ..what bela is doing ...just for fun ...the moment her dad and mom cut her money supply ..what credentials she has to get a job ..

She shamelessly using the same money spending it in a luxuriou s way...earned by parents whom she hates ..isn't it hypocrisy 

Mahir on other side is trying to counter his dad in a positive way ..by not destroying  his  life ..his dad will sure realise one day you
.if he does not realise it's his dad problem ...mahir knows what is right and if a person fails to appreciate righteousness then it's that person problem ..

Edited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago
The.Wanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuomi.riceball

Nice update and a very emotional ones too. Both for Mahir as well as Bella. 

Mahir was living a life where he is deprived of his father's affections and approval in life. He is trying to get his approvals all his life, yet, he always falls short in his father's opinions. This is what I call the rich people's problem with the crazy rich. They have everything life has to offer. Richness, luxuries, money that the world is literally jealous of them. Usually parents shower their kids with the luxuries of life. Thinking that it would enough; that it should be enough. The absence of affections easily replaced by money. Yet, what the kids need is not the money, but the basic human's emotions. Leaving a void and loneliness in the heart that is irreplaceable leading to anger and bitterness. And parents thinking that for whatever has been provided they deserve the kids to be the best and as they hope for. Demanding to be respected and loved and worshiped. What exists though is a bridge that is difficult to be crossed. At least though he has his mother at his corner who supports him and loves him unconditionally. 

Bella's positions is even much sadder. It seems she is nothing but a hindrance, but she will be so ruthless as to using her own daughter to further benefit her life and her position in society. She is nothing but a pawn to her mother. To be hidden from the world if she is of no used; to be flaunted to the world when she brings some benefit. I have an eerie feeling that when the relationship between Mahir and Bella flourished; she will definitely want to have a relationship with her daughter somehow; demanding that Bella owes it to her somehow. 

Can't wait for the next update. Plz update soon. 

Wow!! πŸ‘

Well put Nuomi! πŸ‘
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

I like this story so much ...update soon dear

Thanks Varuni! πŸ˜ƒ
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

aww how beautifully you wrote that scene where Bela still longed and hoped for her mother's care and affection.

So Bela has challenged her mother? Lol i cannot wait to read further :D

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Yes Bella still has hope for a relationship. 
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: fortitudeoth

Beautifully written!

This explains a lot about the characters.

I'm sure Behir will bring out the best in each other very soon. I think we will get see a different side to them when they are with each other

Update SOON! πŸ˜†

@Maria, it's always good to see you reading Ash's stories.

@all, thank you for your kind words about my comments 😭

Thanks Claire!! Bella is playful but she doesn't get to show that side of her personality to anyone. Mahir will bring out that side. 

πŸ˜†
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonie32

ash there were some scenes where i was🀣

first when maahir thought abt his first special wali kissi ruined by some stranger girl woh bhi around 50 strangers ke samne πŸ€£

and other one was this🀣🀣
Andy... OMG!! He is Andy Sehgal's son? Shit! What did I do? God!! This is a disaster! You are dating Andy Sehgal right? Oh no! I accidently ended up kissing my step brother. That's so ewww.

🀣🀣

and yess i just loved behir's sleepless night wala partπŸ‘πŸ‘

i'm seriously loving this version of behir😳

I am so glad you enjoyed the scenes. πŸ˜† Yes even i laughed while writing them.

Thanks Sonie!! πŸ˜†
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maria.Jewel

Yes i forgot to mention that Mahir thinking of his first kiss was so CUTE!!!
And just loved Bela's humour🀣
Thankyou Sonie for reminding me of these scenes❀️

Ash you are doing a fab job with the character buildingπŸ‘

Thanks Maria! I am glad my snarky humour is being appreciated. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
The.Wanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: behirlover

HEY ASH

so another chapter

Behir caught in emotional turmoil they are sleepless craving for the love of their loved ones. Waiting to be appreciated and accepted by them for whom and what they are rather than being pretending all the time.

That is certainly the case with Mahir. But with Bella just wants Janvi's attention. Nothing more. She wants someone to scold her, koi toh uss pe haq jataye you know. 

mahir dont like discussing about girls and their hotness level and ya knowledge and intelligence( well he is not the only one even i think knowledge and intelligence is way more sexy than looks)  what will he think after they get togetherπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

A lot of myth's are going to get broken in his naive and innocent mind. 

he loves his own world he made friendship because they dont judge unlike people and they never fails to amaze. Even though he was in such an environment and with andy being around he chose not to become like him he knew what is right and what is wrong great maturity on his part though.

He had Sumitra in his corner. She taught him the power of goodness. So he is so mature. Bella had no one. That made a whole lot of difference. 

Bella robbed his first kiss itne armano pe pura ka pura cold water dal diya. nerdy and not interested in girls wala boy had dreams about first kiss really????????????

Har bande ke dil main armaan toh hote hi hai na. πŸ˜‰ It would be stupid if I showed him having no such thoughts. πŸ˜† Sochte toh sabhi hai. Difference between decency and indecency is that some act upon their fantasies without the other person's consent. That is indecent. Having control makes a person decent. 

waise it was with special someone only but it will take time to realise.😳😳 he admiring guts but awkward about it πŸ˜† bold bella will give him tough time ahead and not only shirt he will loose many things to her.

Waise lips ki viginity toh he lost. Now... πŸ˜‰

bella this girl she does all the nonsense and be rude to janvi so that someday even for scolding her janvi will acknowledge her as daughter show authority on her and not plan and do everything for a meaning. will janvi ever mend her relationship with bella. she kept bella only to mint cash from omkar i really want her to realise this how much she hurted her daughter and at some point she should atleast give some attention to her selflessly.  and this omkar uncle is he not going to play any role here other than being sperm donor. lack of love has turned her into such a bitter person.

Janvi is the self centered woman who thinks of none. She will eventually realise her mistake but it will be too late. I am not feeling to generous right now. So no redemption for Janvi. 

you know what i wanted to tell this in previous replies that your bella reminds me of veronica of cocktail even she had so many friends but she was all alone in that sea of people. she has coolest group so many boyfriends but no one is close to her.

I haven't seen the movie completely but yes she is damaged just like her. 

I feel both behir will help each other and secure their vulnerability with love and care and may also help each other in getting the love they crave for. they both can be weak and strong for each other at the same time. this relation is definitely going to be awesome in many sense connecting with each other at whole new level. i am really eager to read how the ice of no relation changes into something for them.

Yss they will heal each other and complete each other. 

bella reads and knows her mother so well. And she thought mahir as step bro πŸ˜† this girl is something else reading also that thing made me 😲😲😲 and here she is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and asking janvi to keep her in loops of changing boyfriends i am telling you reading bella will be so much fun.  so now mahir is screwed for good although he will be literally later but for now poor guy he got caught because of his father. and janvi is real mean here.

Omakar uncle is just a sperm donor. You are right. He will not even make an appearance in the story. Bella being all sarcastic about it wasπŸ˜† 
I was in  snarky mood then, So came up with this. πŸ˜‰

ash i really love how you toy with the characters change them completely from one FF to another and every transformation is so detached from the other they are just connected by names otherwise totally different. this is some really good work and great thinking on your part to come up with a story so fast and make it look so convincing and changing a whole perception about it that is really great girl you deserve all the appreciation for it.

Thanks dear. Actually I love writing about different characters. And BeHir so far have inspired some really diverse characters. 

amazing work girl and i cannot wait to read ahead this is so exciting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thank you so much

You are most welcome Preeti!! πŸ˜³
Does that mean ,my redemption is complete?

The.Wanderer thumbnail

CHAPTER 5

Bella left from her home without having her breakfast. It was incredible that despite knowing that her mother was an extremely selfish woman, she still felt hurt when he mother behaved selfishly. Yuvi was waiting for her at the college gate and one look at her face convinced him that she had had a rough night and they were all going to have a rough day ahead. She did not even return his greeting hug. She strode purposefully towards where Rehan and others were standing and without even a preliminary hello she said,

Bella: Rehan, Adi I want you to hunt down yesterday's chirkut and bring him to me. I will be in the sheds.

Rehan: Why? Did you fall in love with him?

Bella gave him such a look that he shut up immediately.

Bella: Just do as I say. No need for unnecessary questions. Understood?

He nodded his head and went off with Adi and Bultu. Kuhu and Anu were busy clicking selfies. They began to follow her to the shed when she told them wanted to deal with a few things alone. They both were glad to be away from Bella when she was in this kind of mood. Soon she was sitting in one of the most secluded sheds with Yuvi. Try as he might, he couldn't get her to tell him why she wanted to meet Mr. Thick Glasses. He suspected that it had something to with her mother's visit.

Soon Adi and Rehan had hunted Mahir down and were dragging him towards the sheds. When he saw that Bella was waiting for him, he was genuinely worried.

Mahir: I will not go there. Please let go of me. What have I done?

Paying no attention to him, Rehan and Adi brought him to Bella. Mahir was very nervous by then. He remembered yesterday's incident and licked his lips nervously. He was made to stand before Bella and then Adi and others retreated some distance away from them. Bella got up and went near him. He retreated a few steps and Bella kept on advancing him. Soon his back was pressed against the shed's pole. Anyone looking at them from a distance would feel that Bella was tormenting him and he looked genuinely terrified but that was far from reality.

Bella: Listen Mr. Thick Glasses I...

Mahir: Look I don't even know your name. Please don't come near me. I really don't like it. Why are you after me? Look I am sorry for walking in on you when you were doing that stuff but...

Bella: (Trying to control her laughter) That stuff? That stuff is called making out and no that is not why I have called you here. And why the hell are you backing away from me? I promise I won't eat you. Look no need to rub your lips. I will not kiss you, I swear. I want you to know my name. My name is Bella Sharma. I am Janvi Sharma's daughter.

Mahir: Why are you telling me this?

Bella: Because I have a proposal for you.

Mahir: See, I am not that kind of guy okay? I don't like doing hanky panky stuff. So please...

Bella: For your kind information, even I am not that kind of girl who goes around making out with random people. It was a dare given to me and so I did it. What did you take me for? Okay I am sorry for yesterday. For the kiss and then for what happened in the sheds as well. I was not in my senses. See the canteen incident was a dare and I am not a fattu to back off from a dare. And the sheds incident... Well you interrupted me and Yuvi at the wrong moment. I was pissed off. I am sorry for the threat. Okay. Now listen. I have a different kind of proposal for you. Hear me out. Your dad is producing a movie right? Well it seems that Janvi, as in my mom is a part of that film. And apparently that movie is extremely important for her.

Mahir: I promise to put in a good word for her. Not that dad has much of an opinion about me but still I will try... But I do think that it is not fair to try and influence other people like this by trying to intimidate them. It is highly immoral and...

Bella: Will you SHUT UP? I am trying to say something okay? Do you have a pause button or not? SHUT THE HELL UP AND HEAR ME OUT! I want you to go and tell your father that I... what was the word that you used yesterday? Ah yes molested you yesterday. Tell him that I constantly torment you in college. And do not forget to mention that I am Janvi Sharma's daughter.

Mahir: But why?

Bella: Just do as I say okay? Now if you ask me one more question then I don't know what I might end up doing. You don't need to know the reason.

Mahir: Look my dad does not love me nor does he respect me. But if he finds out that some actress's daughter is troubling me then he will have her thrown out of the film. His already frail ego will get badly bruised. She will lose this deal and...

Bella: And that is exactly what I want...

Mahir: But why? Is there a problem? Can I help in...

Bella: Mr. Thick Glasses. Just do as I say otherwise I can make you do it. See you have two options. Either you go home and tell awful tales of how I rag you or I actually rag you to make your stories more authentic. You can choose for yourself. And trust me when I say I will make your life HELL, I do actually mean it. Now go.

All this while, Mahir was pinned to the pole. Now she stepped back from him and he relaxed visibly. She couldn't help but feel a little amused that her presence was having such an effect on him. He turned to go and she couldn't resist herself from slapping his butt as he passed her. He jumped and turned to her and she winked. Muttering to himself Mahir went from there.

Just as Mahir went from there, Bella's phone rang. It was Anu who had called her to inform her that her KT exam timetable had been put up on the notice board. Bella groaned. She had failed her maths paper in the second semester and now it was already the time for her KT exams. And if she failed this time around then she would not be allowed to appear for further examinations. It was such a pain but... Well she would have to appear for the exams. Very reluctantly she went to the said notice board and then copied down the time table. Though she did not show it, inwardly she was panicking. The examination was supposed to take place in two weeks time. And she was not at all prepared.

Bella and mathematics were natural enemies like eagles and snakes or peacocks and snakes were natural enemies. There was no chance of any kind of friendship between Bella and maths. And here she was supposed to prepare for the said subject in two weeks time. None of her friends were of much use to her in this department. They all were equally bad at it and Bella knew that. She would have to find out a way out of that situation herself. All through the day she racked her brains as how she could get at least passing marks in the examination. By the end of the day she had no option but to approach the maths professor for help.

Bella: Prof. Niti please, I need some help. The KT exams are in a two weeks and I was wondering if you could help with maths?

Prof. Niti: No I can't Ms. Sharma. If I remember correctly, you were too busy to attend lectures last year. Now I am too busy to give you extra coaching.

Bella: But Ma'am, it is you job to...

Prof. Niti: My job is to teach in classrooms, which I do. I am not paid to spend extra energy giving extra coaching to arrogant brats like you.

Bella: Ma'am please, I badly need help. I will fail if you don't help me. Please Ma'am.

Prof. Niti: It is nothing personal. I really don't have time.

Saying this the professor walked away leaving a frustrated Bella behind. Bella was now in a fix. Her last source, the professor had turned down her request and she did not know which way to turn.

Bella: It's nothing personal. It is, it is bloody personal. She is not ready to help because we did not sit for any of her lectures last year. If it was some of the so called brilliant students then she would have happily spent hours solving their doubts. That b****h...

Mahir: Watch your tongue! You are talking about a professor.

Bella turned around in surprise. She saw that Mahir was standing behind her looking uncharacteristically stern.

Bella: Mr. Thick Glasses. What the hell? Are you stalking me by any chance? And please DON'T lecture me about language right now. I am in a hot soup.

Mahir: I can help.

Bella: What?

Mahir: I said I can help. I was passing when you were requesting Prof. Niti. I can help you, provided you agree to some of my conditions. 

nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
πŸ˜• Bella really did go through in this revenge of her. She is really trying to destroy Jahnvi's career by hook or by crook. πŸ˜† This girl really needs to learn to better let nature and karma take course.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Leave room for revenge for God, for revenge is God's. 
Mahir is just really observant and really paying attention to detail hereπŸ‘πŸ‘. He can detect that there is something wrong with Bella and her mother. Despite everything that Bella put him through. He is still willing to help Bella to overcome her problem with her mother. 

Now that Mahir is helping Bella with her Math studies. He will somehow has the upper hands and can leave room to negotiate. Bella needs Mahir after all. 

Can't wait for the next update. Plz update soon.