WADA RAHA- Season 1 (Completed)

abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

WADA RAHA

She gasps as she felt the knife being pushed inside her again. She tries to shift away but it doesn't work. Her vision blurs as she sees the person jump over the wall. Stumbling through the destruction caused, she holds on to the balcony door. She could hear the noises of celebration coming from behind the door. She just had to make it through the door. Her feet pains embedding the glass pieces further in the underside of the foot as she stumbles. Opening the door, she stumbles outside, the knife pain reverberating through the body. Just a little further she thinks, as she walks to the balcony railing, she just has to pass on the message then she can slip into the darkness waiting for her. A scream reverberates through the hall, as finally someone sees her. Her vision blurs but she could see him pushing towards the crowd, running towards her. She reaches the edge of the staircase but she is unable to push her foot further anymore. Her knees crumble, and she falls into the arms of the one she had made a promise too. Hearing her name being called,she struggles to open her eyes, and she sees him and her, tears streaming down her face telling her to hold on. She catches his hand and finally places what she has fought for. Closing, the hand into a fist, she musters the strength inher to repeat the words reverberating in her mind "Give it to Arjun." And finally welcomes the darkness as the vision fades in the middle of the screaming voices.

So, this idea as been torturing me and I am finally able to pen it down. So hope you like it and please comment.

CHAPTER 1- PG 1

CHAPTER 2-PG 3

CHAPTER 3- PG 5

CHAPTER 4- PG 6

CHAPTER 5- PG 7

CHAPTER 6- PG 8

CHAPTER 7- PG 8

Please Help Note- PG 11

CHAPTER 8- PG 11

CHAPTER 9- PG 13

CHAPTER 10- PG 15

CHAPTER 11- PG 16

CHAPTER 12- PG 17

CHAPTER 13- PG 18

CHAPTER 14- PG 19

EPILOGUE- PG 19

NOTE- PG 19 (After Epilogue)

Edited by abjeya - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Sound interesting is ariya story? 
abjeya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter 1

Midnight would be the time that everyone would rejoice since now they could leave home and sleep till, they come next day. Every case when the culprit is caught is celebrated with happiness as even when they are not making a dent in the crime that takes place, they at least succeed in taking justice for someone. But this case ended a different note for the ETF team. The culprit was caught but the revelation that bought with the case had made the team so shocked that they found no reason to celebrate.

Shree who always think about the next gadget to create, couldn't bring to think about any new gadget. The only gadget he could think of was to reverse back time, make him take to that place when he didn't know what happened. When a friend that he considered had fallen in his eyes. Chotu who could only think about food when he is not thinking about the case, could now only picture her saying those words. He couldn't understand how she could do like this to that person who they were now only beginning to consider as a person with a soft heart. How could she take advantage of him like that? Aisha and Liza were silent as they knew the biggest shock has come to Shree and Chotu, who they knew considers her to be their closest friend. The door opens and Sakshi who was new to the team walks in with the cups of coffee knowing in that one week itself, that this revelation will take some time to sink in even when the case had finished in the afternoon. After distributing the coffee, she sat down with Aisha and unable to bear the silence said "I can't believe that she is like this. Aisha looks at her with warning in her eyes but she continues saying "I mean that I know she isn't much qualified to be on the team but to stay on the team, she will go to this extent even I couldn't imagine. Blackmailing someone that too a senior officer like Arj... But before she could complete her sentence, a voice who brings the shiver down criminals and ETF members alike said "Enough Sakshi. Startled, Shree and Chotu looks up as Aisha, Sakshi and Liza turns seeing the man himself standing at the door.

The man who Shree and Chotu were now coming to respect and consider as their mentor, the man who at the start of the team had such pain and anger in his eyes and it was seen in his actions, yet as months progressed the pain and anger were slowly being replaced by reason and a little concern for the team members. All those changes were occurring because of her. But today that same anger was seen at the highest level in his eyes. Everyone felt a shiver down their spine, but Sakshi feeling bold inspite said "But Arj... And he raised his hand to stop her. The voice conveying the steel and final decision said "Don't forget Sakshi. The person whom you are talking about is a member of the ETF team and has power more than you do. You are a guest here Sakshi while she is a part here. Watch your words. And what happens in mine and her private life does not concern you. He turns to leave, but Sakshi still feeling the boldness said "How could you say like Arjun. You only tell that a person's actions are his own. But her actions. Her actions not only affected your life but also this team. I mean if the world came to know how she did this, they would have demanded her resignation already. The level she has stooped to get what she... But Sakshi couldn't get the next words out as a hand closed around her throat and blocked the air coming in. Everyone shouted suddenly and tried to remove Arjun's hand from her throat but he just pulled her closer and said looking into her eyes and in a dangerous voice "If a word of this gets out Sakshi, I promise you, I will make your life so miserable that you will wish that you never met me. Samjhe ya Samjhau. And seeing her nod her head, he leaves her throat and she takes big gulps of air.

Rathore enters the room to hear Arjun say "Since you all clearly seem to be under a misconception then let me clear it for you. Riya and I got married 3 weeks ago. I didn't want anyone to find out that is why I didn't inform anyone. I was never under any duress to marry Riya. I proposed to her, she never blackmailed me. Now, this is a part of my private life so I want no more discussion of this. Samjhe ya Samjhau?

Everyone meekly nods and Rathore clears his throat. As all of them turn towards him, he said "Pack up. We have got a case in Delhi. Seeing Sakshi also taking her bag, Rathore said "Not you Sakshi. You are not cleared for this case. Seeing Sakshi beginning to protest, Rathore's steel voice mimics Arjun, said "I hope you remember Miss Sakshi that you are just here as our media representative. You are not privy to our cases and we have the choice to ban you from cases we feel is too media sensitive. Now, I have spoken with your editor and till we are back you can work in your office. The case may take a long time for us. Pack for a month team. We will meet at the car in 1 hour. We have to reach the airport in 2 hrs. The commissioner deemed it too urgent to travel by car.

Everyone left with Arjun looking at Sakshi his expression conveying his warning.

In Delhi,

The car took them directly to a hospital. Entering the hospital, Rathore showed his id the hospital reception. The reception attendant, called and a few minutes later the commissioner came out. Taking Rathore to the side, he started saying something. Arjun and others observe, and notice how Rathore posture first stiffens and then as he heard, he seems to take a step backwards and his hands fisted. Commissioner, puts his hand on Rathore's shoulder to calm down. And then both walk towards them. Arjun and others stand in attention as the commissioner and the commissioners tells them to ease.

He then said "At 11:30pm, I got a call from a person I considered influential enough. This person I know, isn't the type of person to call on small matters I reached the hospital and I found that someone was attacked in this person's party. When I saw that person's face, I thought maybe it was related to an undercover case, but the head confirmed that there was no case like that, then I thought maybe I was mistaken but right now the DNA results confirmed that I was wrong. The person who was attacked is confirmed right now as Riya Mukherjee. She was stabbed 3 times and right now the doctors describe her condition as critical.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER. Please like and Comment.

ariya143 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Amazing start ...
Interesting dear. .
But ye ariya story hey na. .??
Love too read more. .
Waiting for next.. 
Continue soon ..
Updated ..

Edited by ariya143 - 5 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting concept 
Love it
Continue soon
Tumpa12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting
update soon
Eka8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Very interesting concept...
Please continue soon...
armishra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting concept 
Awesome first part
Love it
Eagerly waiting for next part 
Continue soon 
swaasp thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nice 
ariya are already married 
very interesting 
continue soon 
plz pm me if you can 
Aayat.ariya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome concept dear.. So much mystery ryt now .. Seems interesting!!  Update soon n pm me if possible so...