Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolie001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: shils28

Super duper awesome story!! Would love to read more!

Thanks.
I am glad you liked!
😊
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pdrover

Glad both are ok
Khushi is the hero, loving this khushi and Arnav
Who were these goons?

We have to wait and watchπŸ˜†
I'm glad you liked!😊
coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: labi

Quite an action-packed chapter. I never expected such a turn of events. So, that day NK wasn't teasing Khushi about taekwondo, she really knows it. I loved Khushi here, her presence of mind, her courage, her strength...I loved everything. Pain spray, umbrella, clicking photos and placing the phone in the car for evidence she really acted smartly. And I love you for giving us such a beautiful Khushi through this FF.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Sach mein yaar, ArShi's fight was beautiful to read. Together they conquered the goons. Special mention to the tying up scene. That was indeed mindblowing.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ Khushi really has a quick presence of mind.I've seen many movies or shows where after the fight the heroes never pay attention and goons took advantage of it.
Aww...their soft romance after the fight. He came to know more about her and his admiration for her grew more.
So our brave heroine fainted and our hero understood how much she matters to him. Loving that cute possessiveness of Arnav of wanting to be her priority and demand.
Khushi acknowledged NK bcoz she was concerned about Arnav's state and don't want to bother him more but Arnav thought she wasn't that comfortable around him.
Amazing update coolie...loved it so much!πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

Action packed, indeed!πŸ˜†
I always believe that the goons are not given the enough credit. I mean if someone hits me, I'll do all I can to protect me. So, yeah! Definitely they would fight back.πŸ˜†
I am introducing the characters to the readers, by building the relations between the characters. That way one's perspective can be fresh to look at. 

Yes, Arnav's interpretation was different from Khushi's but eventually that's how they can understand each other.

Loved your comment❀️

Thanks a ton!πŸ‘

coolie001 thumbnail

Originally posted by: labi

You are welcome, dear. πŸ€—
Thank you for your best wishes for my son. He scored good marks.πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you for replying backπŸ€—

πŸ₯³
Yayyy!

Congratulations to him!
Is he getting something nice to eat or what?πŸ˜†

My mom always cooks yummy food (although she does that everyday) whenever my sister or I do something magnanimous. πŸ˜†

Don't mind me blabbering, I am a big foodie.
Edited by coolie001 - 5 years ago
coolie001 thumbnail

Thanks a lot! πŸ˜Š
labi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: coolie001

πŸ₯³
Yayyy!

Congratulations to him!
Is he getting something nice to eat or what?πŸ˜†

My mom always cooks yummy food (although she does that everyday) whenever my sister or I do something magnanimous. πŸ˜†

Don't mind me blabbering, I am a big foodie.

Thank you! πŸ€—
I love cooking and experiment with new dishes too. πŸ˜ƒ

He has some allergies. So I make dishes for him keeping that in mind.
He loves biriyani, fried rice and almost all varieties of rice and cakes and fishes too. So yeah, I make that for him and my husband.
I am also a big foodie, but only vegetarian.πŸ˜ƒ
coolie001 thumbnail

Namaste! Read. Enjoy. Let me know your thoughts!

Banner Credit: dv19

13. Talks & Trails

"Khushi," he hugged her tight in assurance to see her fine.

"I'm Okay, dumbo, you know, we smashed them the best we could" she giggled.

Relief took over and he sighed.

When NK got a phone call from an unknown number, he hadn't thought to pick but suddenly recollecting the fact that Khushi was out and she might call, he picked up. It was indeed important. ASR called to inform him that Khushi was in hospital. His blood boiled and worry etched all through the journey. Who the f**k attacked? He rushed quickly to the hospital and located the room. He walked to the room and watched in terror to find Khushi like that. He rushed to her side quickly nodding at Arnav, acknowledging his presence.

Arnav cringed at the scene in front of him. He wanted to peel NK off Khushi but he knew NK was worried. When he called him and said they were at the hospital, he heard him yell. He realized how important Khushi is for NK. Well, not to be interpreted in a negative manner, he was more than happy to see such nice friendship.

"I'll be outside, need to make some calls," he told them and with one final look at Khushi, smiling reassuringly that he was there, he made his way to the door.

Arnav left the two of them and walked outside to give them some time, especially for Khushi. He walked out pushing all thoughts aside and called up Ranjan. He told him to schedule the meeting for tomorrow and he was going to wait a little longer here. When he was about to call Mathur, he looked at NK, who walked towards him and sat on the plush sitting area.

"Hey," he said waiting for him to say something.

"So, did you find who these goons are?" NK asked him. There was no worry or doubt in his expression, it was blank and impassive.

"Well, I spoke to the Senior Inspector, he is investigating still, but thinks they are some locals trying to steal money or something"

He watched NK sigh as if holding breath.

"Look Arnav, I'm not sure if I have to say or let Khushi tell you. But assuming the situation, I'm gonna say anyway" Arnav was taken aback. What was it? He quickly nodded asking him to continue.

"Khushi's parents died in an accident"

Arnav knew that her parents were no more, but she hasn't mentioned about how they passed.

"Do you know The Mystique?"

"The hotels?"

NK nodded in a yes.

"It is the Mishras', Khushi's family. Aditya Mishra is Khushi's paternal uncle," NK said.

Arnav was shocked, Mishras were quite famous and well-off. What happened then? Why did Khushi say she was an orphan? NK answered his question.

"Khushi left all her contacts and everything and moved away when her parents died"

"Why?" Arnav asked still confused.

"That, she has to say! But important thing I need to tell you is, the attack today might be suspicious. I feel there is more to it, so we need to dig in and this is not the first attack on Khushi. She is just not ready to accept the fact that these were something to do with her past" NK banged his hand on the couch before rubbing them on his face in frustration. Arnav was shocked and angry. What the hell? Khushi was attacked before? Why?

"Look, Arnav! She has been through a lot, if you are serious about her, you need to talk to her and stop her denying the facts" NK groaned.

"Why would you think it is suspicious?"

"So, there is Shantivan, Khushi's home here in Coimbatore. That's where her parents stayed for quite a long time. Later, after the accident, she decided to sell it off but her uncle, Aditya, decided to buy it. Now, she was not ready to sell him initially, she was adamant not to,"

"I asked her if she was planning to sell, then why not sell it to him, but she was furious, and she denied the triple prize that he was going to pay Khushi"

"Later she agreed. Shyam, Aditya's son-in-law decided to buy it and he made Khushi agree and she did. So, he will be here the 20th and she will be doing the formality"

Arnav carefully listened trying to comprehend everything.

"But I feel terribly off. There is something she isn't saying and that Shyam is creep" NK completed his face almost furious.

"Shyam?" Arnav asked in wonder.

"He is a lawyer and married Payal Mishra, but then he was a classmate of ours in high school. I know for sure how creepy that guy is" NK grit his teeth.

Arnav sat there looking at the young man, who was trusting in him and telling about Khushi.

"Thanks, NK" he had to tell that. He felt grateful for him to share this information.

He smiled and said "Arnav, I trust you. That is why I am telling you all this. I haven't seen Khushi this happy since her parents' death" NK patted his shoulder.

"But I'm watching you too, don't you hurt her," NK said, and Arnav couldn't help but chuckle at that fake warning. Well, not completely fake, maybe.

Arnav walked into the room, as he saw Khushi reading through some magazine. As she looked up, his heart missed a beat at her dazzling smile. NK was right, Khushi was happy with him and he was more than exhilarated by that fact. He would take care of her, from the world.

"Hey, what are you still doing here? You had a meeting!" she told him, and he shook his head as he settled on the bed beside her and ran his hand through her hair and she blushed at him. He felt proud that he could make her blush.

"I postponed. I want to be with you," he told her clearly, making sure she understands that.

She smiled shyly and quickly said "Oh, but won't it be a loss for the CEO if his employee doesn't attend meetings" making fun of him and trying to lighten up the intensity.

He chuckled and said "Well, the CEO can wait, his employee is more concerned for his Khushi" and the blush was back. This time he couldn't help but laugh and he quickly moved forward, and pecked her forehead looking in her eyes.

"I am here, Khushi. Always" he felt protective. Khushi leaned onto him and hugged him tight and said nothing.

PS: β€οΈ

Next

Edited by coolie001 - 5 years ago
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And my sweet sweet emily dickens ( jlt) i like this name a lot...
Whats the mystery about K...

Was shyam behind her parents death?
Whats with her uncle and payaliya settling?
Is anything like k's dad had fling and the matters would be out?
shantivan has treasures underneath, that they have to demolish and get crores!!
the IT trend is at boom and her house is at the Porsche area that the construction moguls want to grab it asap..

so her getting attacked all are planned by snake...

I loved this caring arnav and for once the lovestory is like i saw and i fell in love not dragging, fighting but caring and loving and lots of roses, bugs and bees, and blushes and dhaks dhaks and kissess and nok jhoks .. 

you can believe for sure that i suck at commenting.. writing is another big theory... all are putting up with me...

loved it tamma tamma loge... ... why is ur user name coolie?? 
Edited by dv19 - 5 years ago
CHUNNU99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome. seems Khushi parents were killed and Khushi knows about it. hope Arnav is always there for her.
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh god, so guess Aditya killed Khushi's parents and now wants to kill Khushi too for property...  but then if she is ready to sell to Shyam then why would Aditya take the risk ?

Happy to see Arnav caring for khushi and respecting her bond with NK too... NK is cute, really cute and i loved the way he shared a little while also leaving the major part for Khushi to tell herself... its her story to tell, but knowing that her life is in danger, its good that NK at least shared the danger factor...
Edited by anjs - 5 years ago