Originally posted by: Divanru

Lovely update .

Raj and rose scene was nice .
They were feeling awkward .
Raj complements rose .
Who called her and for what .
Like gauri and rose scene .
Update next soon 

Thanks a lot dear😳Yes😉For that u will have to wait n watch😉Glad u liked GauRu scene😃Will update very soon😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Thanks a lot dear😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumina

Lovely chapter...

Happy New year...
Will be waiting...
Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear😳Wish u the same darling😳Will update very soon😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nonie12345

Amazing chapters Mansi

GauRu scene was nice😊
i loved how gauri calls tejvi papaji and mummyji
TejVi scene was so cute❤️
raj and rose scene was so romantic⭐️
rose and gauri conversation was good👍🏼
GauRu conversation was fantastic😎

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad u loved Gauri calling TejVi as Papaji and Mummyji😃Aww😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 39 ~

A Day Later 

Late Evening 

Goa 

RoseWood Hotel 

Swimming Pool 

Ranveer is cooling himself in the pool, when Priya approaches him "Hum eske liye yaha par aye hai?"..."Abhi mein relax ho raha hu...Something is happening...Tum bhi relax ho jaau" he looking into her eyes..."Tumhari baate samaj mein hi nahi aati mujhe...Kya bol rahe ho?" she with crimpy face..."Tum sirf room mein jaau...U will get to know it after sometime..." He making her go in her room..."O God, erada kya hai tumhara" she while walking from there...He smiles...

Night 

Lawn 

Its beautifully decorated with flowers and lightnings...Ranveer checks it fully satisfied with his arrangements "Bas Priyu jaldi se aajaye"...Just then, Priyu comes there wearing a black short one-piece dress...

He just looks at her, unable to take his eyes off her...She blushes and walks towards him "Yeh sab tumhara plan tha naa?...Par kyu?"...

He keeps his finger on her mouth and bends on his knees...She just looks at him, surprised...He removes the ring box and holds it in front of her "Kya tum dogi mera saath, har janam mein?"...She is unable to say anything, as her eyes gets welled up with tears...

"Agar tum soch rahi ho ki hum yaha akele hai, toh tum galat soch rahi ho...Yeh video chat dekho...Our family is with us..." He making her see them...

A beautiful smile crept on her face "Yes I do...I do!" and hugs him "You're the best Ranvu...Etna bada surprise...I have no words"..."Sirf Tumhare liye Priyu" he slipping the ring in her ring finger..."Ab batau, did u like it?" He forwarding his hand to her...

"Like?...I loved it Ranvu" She giving her hand in his hand...

Mile ho tum humko
Bade naseebon se
Churaya hai maine
Kismat ki lakeeron se

They dances...

Teri mohabbat se saansein mili hain
Sada rehna dil mein kareeb hoke

Mile ho tum humko
Bade naseebon se
Churaya hai maine
Kismat ki lakeeron se (x2)

Teri chaahaton mein kitna tadpe hain
Saawan bhi kitne tujh bin barse hain

Zindagi mein meri saari jo bhi kami thi
Tere aa jaane se ab nahi rahi

Sada hi rehna tum mere kareeb hoke
Churaya hai maine kismat ki laqeeron se
Mile ho tum humko bade naseebon se
Churaya hai maine kismat ki lakeeron se

Baahon mein teri ab yaara jannat hai
Maangi Khuda se tu woh mannat hai
Teri wafaa ka sahara mila hai
Teri hi wajah se ab main zinda hoon

Teri mohabbat se zara ameer hoke
Churaya hai maine kismat ki lakeeron se
Mile ho tum humko bade naseebon se
Churaya hai maine kismat ki lakeeron se

Teri mohabbat se saansein mili hain
Sada rehna dil mein kareeb hoke.

They then, sits to have dinner which is Italian, her favorite...They enjoys a lot...

Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 40 ~

2 Day's Later

Morning

St Xavier's College

Canteen

GauRu are eagerly waiting for DheEra and Om's arrival..."Akhir vo time aa hi gaya, jiska hume tha kabse intezar" Gauri excitedly looks towards the entrance of the college..."Haan!...Par tumhe dekh kar, lagraha hai ki tum sirf jiju ke liye wait kar rahi ho!" Aru winks at her...

Gauri blushes "Ab tak toh aajana tha unhe...When will they come?...Thak gai intezar karte karte!"...

"Nautanki band kar apni...Dekh vo log aagaye..." Aru looks at her "Sayad"...She fumes...Just then, they sees people rushing outside the canteen excitedly...They hears them saying "congratulations" and they too goes out...

Entrance

Dharam, Meera and Om are surrounded by people who are congratulating them for the win...GauRu excitedly rushes towards them...DheEra sees them and gets happy...Suddenly, Aru hugs Dharam making him stunned...Unfortunately, it turns out to be her dream only...Everyone looks at her questionably as she gets embarrassed...Gauri looks towards Om, but as usual he ignores her and walks off from there...

Canteen

DheEra and GauRu are talking...

"We are so happy by ur win...Hum kabse intezar kar rahe the...U guy's took so long to come!" Gauri rants..."Actually, I knew only u will win...Koi doubt hi nahi tha, mujhe..." Aru looking at Dharam..."Mera list laye?" Gauri looking at Dharam and Meera simultaneously...

"Hum shopping pe nahi gaye the..." Dharam...

"Phir bhi...I want my list..." Gauri disappointed...Dharam winks at her and gives her, what she had wanted them to bring for her...Unknowingly, Meera started to see him in a different light..."Wow!" Gauri hugging him..."Yaha pe kya huva, yeh ek week mein?...Gau select hui ki nahi?...Aur tum Aru?" Meera excitedly...

"Bohot hi lambi kahani hai...Phir kabhi!" Aru looks at Gauri and winks...She turns her face away!..."I think we should celebrate...What say?" Aru...

"Yes, but where?" Meera..."Woohoo!" Gauri excitedly..."Exactly!" Dharam..."At my place" Aru making the trio freek at that thought..."Papa ghar par nahi hai...So we can" she dejectedly..."Toh thik hai...No problem...Hum log aayenge!" All..."Ok!...We will meet at night" Aru gets up to leave..."Hey, I think hume Priyu aur  Ranveer ko bhi invite kar na chahiye...What say?" Gauri..."Haan!...Done!" All...They all leaves from there...

PRECAP ~

Gauri "Basketball sikhne ke liye... 
Om "Mein sabko sikha sakta hu, par tumhe nahi

Ranveer "Tell him before someone else says...Boldo, yehi sahi waqt hai! 
Aru "Haan!...I will today only

Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful chapters Mansi😊
Ranveer and priya scene was so good❤️
GauAru conversation was nice😃
The scene between Gauri,Aru,Meera and Dharam was awesome⭐️
Precap is interesting👍🏼
finally upcoming is Rikara scene 
Edited by Nonie12345 - 5 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved ranveer's surprise for priyanka.ranveer mesmerized by her beauty was romantic. .ranveer proposing priyanka...dialogue was so romantic. it was a unique proposal as the whole family was watching them through phone. liked that idea.my friend celebrates birthday when her parents are online so that they can see it.ring scene n hug were sweet.dance was very romantic. nice to see them enjoying their favourite dinner.fab pics.thanks for priveer scenes.I really miss tejhit