Tired of Illogical Plot and Kulfi Being Used and Abused All The Time

aimf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I am tired of seeing this poor child Kulfi being used to further other people's happiness all the time. Since she came to Sikander's house, she has been relentlessly exploited, first for her voice to ghost-sing for Amayra and launch her music career, and now again so that Amayra's spoilt little heart does not break with her father and mother's divorce. In between this time period, Kulfi was maltreated by Lovely, who abused her emotionally. Only during the Tevar period did little Kulfi know some happiness, and could come to her own as a confident young girl.

Tevar is out of the picture now, and everything is back to square one. Kulfi yearns to be part of the family and be acknowledged by Sikander as his child but has to hang back repeatedly, hiding her tears and pretending to be happy for this so-called happy family with Amyra at the center. Really speaking Amyra, much like her mother, holds Sikander hostage for her needs in the name of love. She is in denial of the fact that her parents do not really get along as they have a marriage of convenience. She is unaware of the irony that the father she does not wish to share is not her father at all. Amyra does not see that her mother's constant manipulations and lies have contributed to the breakdown of her parents' marriage. Finally in asking for an impossible sacrifice, Amyra is totally centered on herself, oblivious of Kulfi's desires and needs.

As though there were not enough negativity already in the plot, Gunjan is on a warpath to break up Lovely and Sikander. While I am not unsympathetic to her cause I do not condone the means she is using to gain her ends, competing with young children, and teaming up with bad villains such as Tony Chaddha. To break up Sikander's marriage is not hard for Gunjan. She can simply tell Sikka that Kulfi is his child and that Lovely has been hiding this all along from him in addition to all the other things she has lied to him about. Instead, Gunjan is going on a strange and circular route, for which there is no rhyme or reason. The whole thing is as ludicrous as Gunjan sneaking into the school and dressing up as Santa Claus to spy on Kulfi and Amyra. Weird.

Finally Bebe and Mohinder need to go on a pilgrimage to cleanse their souls and to free themselves of the burden of hiding a truth that they could have revealed a long time ago. Besides, they are just acting like props, and, much like the furniture, are unable to say anything at all.

What a strange turn of events all this is --a far cry from Kulfi's search for her father and her love of music. Neither is at the center now, replaced as the plot is with useless shenanigans, contrived love-stories, and villains. Om shanti.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes. I didnot understand how conveniently she blamed Kulfi for all the problems of her life and family. Did Amyra really believe that Kulfi is the reason for her parents separation? First her mom used to do emotional manipulation and now she. They do these with everyone - with Sikander, his family members and now with Kulfi. They are the creators of their own problems and instead of accepting them bravely and face the consequences they blame others and start crying infront of them to save them. Amyra is just like her mother. 
I think i know what they are doing there. Trying to make Lovely clean by turning Gunjan negative.
Edited by laxmi9 - 5 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kulfi can give all the bahus a run for their money 🤣. Total waste of time.
mintisara thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aimf

I am tired of seeing this poor child Kulfi being used to further other people's happiness all the time. Since she came to Sikander's house, she has been relentlessly exploited, first for her voice to ghost-sing for Amayra and launch her music career, and now again so that Amayra's spoilt little heart does not break with her father and mother's divorce. In between this time period, Kulfi was maltreated by Lovely, who abused her emotionally. Only during the Tevar period did little Kulfi know some happiness, and could come to her own as a confident young girl.

Tevar is out of the picture now, and everything is back to square one. Kulfi yearns to be part of the family and be acknowledged by Sikander as his child but has to hang back repeatedly, hiding her tears and pretending to be happy for this so-called happy family with Amyra at the center. Really speaking Amyra, much like her mother, holds Sikander hostage for her needs in the name of love. She is in denial of the fact that her parents do not really get along as they have a marriage of convenience. She is unaware of the irony that the father she does not wish to share is not her father at all. Amyra does not see that her mother's constant manipulations and lies have contributed to the breakdown of her parents' marriage. Finally in asking for an impossible sacrifice, Amyra is totally centered on herself, oblivious of Kulfi's desires and needs.

As though there were not enough negativity already in the plot, Gunjan is on a warpath to break up Lovely and Sikander. While I am not unsympathetic to her cause I do not condone the means she is using to gain her ends, competing with young children, and teaming up with bad villains such as Tony Chaddha. To break up Sikander's marriage is not hard for Gunjan. She can simply tell Sikka that Kulfi is his child and that Lovely has been hiding this all along from him in addition to all the other things she has lied to him about. Instead, Gunjan is going on a strange and circular route, for which there is no rhyme or reason. The whole thing is as ludicrous as Gunjan sneaking into the school and dressing up as Santa Claus to spy on Kulfi and Amyra. Weird.

Finally Bebe and Mohinder need to go on a pilgrimage to cleanse their souls and to free themselves of the burden of hiding a truth that they could have revealed a long time ago. Besides, they are just acting like props, and, much like the furniture, are unable to say anything at all.

What a strange turn of events all this is --a far cry from Kulfi's search for her father and her love of music. Neither is at the center now, replaced as the plot is with useless shenanigans, contrived love-stories, and villains. Om shanti.

TOTALLY AGREE WITH U ON EACH AND EVERY WORD. FROM A MUSICAL STORY OF A POOR LIL GIRL IN SEARCH OF HER FATHER...THE CVs HAVE TURNED THIS WONDERFUL N TOUCHING STORY INTO A STUPID, BORING AND GOOD FOR NOTHING SO CALLED "LOVE STORY" OF TWO CONFUSED, SPINELESS, INDECISIVE, SELFISH (Sikka) AND MANIPULATIVE, UTTERLY SELF CENTERED, EVIL & CONNIVING (Lovely) INDIVIDUALS. PLEASE CVs WE ARE NOT HERE TO BUY THIS NONSENSE STORY AFTER WATCHING ONE FULL YEAR OF THIS LIL GIRL'S STRUGGLE WHICH DOES NOT SEEM TO FIND A CLOSURE AND SHEZ GETTING USED AND USED AND USED BY EACH AND EVERY CHARACTER ONE AFTER THE OTHER WITHOUT A HITCH !! TIME TO GET SOME BREATH OF FRESH AIR PLS !!
Edited by mintisara - 5 years ago
Deb07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
I already stopped watching this SHIT since murderer Lovely and Sikka hugging each other. I saw last week TRP dropped slightly. Want this show on to original plot. Otherwise go off air. We are not at all interested love story between Selfish Sikandar and a murderer woman. It should be Kulfi's journey.
TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deb07

I already stopped watching this SHIT since murderer Lovely and Sikka hugging each other. I saw last week TRP dropped slightly. Want this show on to original plot. Otherwise go off air. We are not at all interested love story between Selfish Sikandar and a murderer woman. It should be Kulfi's journey.

👍🏼
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Totally agree with you! 
Regarding Gunjan,  i guess her husband warned her not to reveal anything to sikki.  May be to save herself,  she is doing this.  Yes,  joining hands with Tony isn't right.  But she is so naive as a villian

After spending so much time on wheel chair,  she would expect her family to atleast take a stand for her.  Poor thing,  they couldn't take a stand for their own grand child who is so innocent,  do they even try to know what she is feeling?   

I have forseen it that Gunjan will try to seperate them..  But all these is too much,  given that its a daily soap,  what else can we expect of it? 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
And after all these Kulfi still smiles and Amyra keeps demanding for more.
I think it will be like this...
1) Lovely and Sikka will stay as married.
2) Gunjan will be murdered or paralyzed by Lovely once again.
3) After knowing everything ...Lovely's saas and BIL will still accept Lovely and kick Kulfi out for poor Amyra. 😲
4) Kulfi will sing at the street and turn singer or may be Lovely will sell Kulfi to some child smuggler or something like that...as that is only left. Amyra will find it right, so are Sikka's family.
5) Somehow after all these Kulfi will still love AMmu and pyareejee🤢

The only thing the writer can think about this show is worse, worst and more than worst. I have never seen such a frustrating and negative show in any channels like this show. It just crossed all the limits of negativity and still breaking it's own record. 🤢🤢🤢
Edited by jhalak7 - 5 years ago
Octothorpe thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: jhalak7

And after all these Kulfi still smiles and Amyra keeps demanding for more.
I think it will be like this...
1) Lovely and Sikka will stay as married.
2) Gunjan will be murdered or paralyzed by Lovely once again.
3) After knowing everything ...Lovely's saas and BIL will still accept Lovely and kick Kulfi out for poor Amyra. 😲
4) Kulfi will sing at the street and turn singer or may be Lovely will sell Kulfi to some child smuggler or something like that...as that is only left. Amyra will find it right, so are Sikka's family.
5) Somehow after all these Kulfi will still love AMmu and pyareejee🤢

The only thing the writer can think about this show is worse, worst and more than worst. I have never seen such a frustrating and negative show in any channels like this show. It just crossed all the limits of negativity and still breaking it's own record. 🤢🤢🤢

It's getting frustrating day by day. Called it a quit long ago for my own sanity