Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Aurtika

Hina is trying too hard to be a vamp but her 8 years of being a bahu is making her look fake somehow..

The media is promoting Hina's acting as Komo though..

I don't why media is creating so much hype about Komo in the first place.. Why glorify a vamp just because the actress is popular...πŸ˜•

It's her overactive PR that is publishing all these "Hina killing it as Komolika articles. She always was a mediocre actress, it's just her sanskari Akshara character that got her popular. She is so overrated that it's not even funny anymore. Made this Komolika into a parody version of the old one. Edited by .Nikki. - 5 years ago
tranquil_love thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She did overacting in her previous show too nothing newπŸ˜•
Param-Sundari thumbnail
It's like she's trying too hard to act bad. But it's just not her nature. All these years playing a protagonist it's gotten into her to act all good in front of camera.
For instance, she's not supposed to be emotional, or care about anyone including her family. She even joked about taking Anurag away from mishka to her, which is actually komolika. I don't think this Jhansi ki Rani mode for saving her brother suits her, it's so like Prerna, not komolika (we can try to justify her actions by saying that she's doing it for political gain or to assert her power in from of so called middle class people - still it's so out of character.)
Param-Sundari thumbnail
Frankly there's no charachter build up, everyone's actions are contradictory. Except maybe moloy, and tapur (as she hardly has a dialogue)
Sharma family is totally sidelined, just for highlighting anu-pre?
I mean no middle class indian family is chill about their daughter being pregnant out of wedlock even in 2018!