shilpishona thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Hanuman Singh ki job sach main gayi Kya??? Or there is some twists and turns awaited?? I luv to see him in Police uniform,, aur waise v ek Ghar main sab bekar rahenge to Ghar kaise chalega  😆.. And also I think bohot din ho gaya, now Babes and mini should think about their livelihood earnings... Kuch v kare, Paisa to chahiye hoga na,,  Edited by shilpishona - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Actually!
You know I'm really hoping that Hanuman gets his job back..he is a deserving & valiant police officer...plus he's only doing his duty by helping two ladies...

Mini is still studying so I think Babes will have to think of something...obviously Ashok is going to protest to that also...

If nothing, she cooks really well...doesn't she? So...maybe a tiffon service...Hanuman Singh can give her an order to supply food to all working in the police station 😳
dellaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: akyabiggestfan

Actually!

You know I'm really hoping that Hanuman gets his job back..he is a deserving & valiant police officer...plus he's only doing his duty by helping two ladies...

Mini is still studying so I think Babes will have to think of something...obviously Ashok is going to protest to that also...

If nothing, she cooks really well...doesn't she? So...maybe a tiffon service...Hanuman Singh can give her an order to supply food to all working in the police station  😳

@bold👍🏼
  I think this is only temporary loss...
   He should be back as police officer...
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

@bold 👍🏼

Exactly!
Then only he xan ask her to supply food for him & his colleagues at the police station 😉
shilpishona thumbnail

Actually!

If nothing, she cooks really well...doesn't she? So...maybe a tiffon service...Hanuman Singh can give her an order to supply food to all working in the police station  😳

It's a great idea.. hope CVS show dis part soon
shilpishona thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellaakdha

@bold 👍🏼

Hope so, finger crossed.. Ashok cant be a winner
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shilpishona

Hope so, finger crossed.. Ashok cant be a winner

Yes he didn't win...
Hanuman rocks, Khatri & Ashok shocks! 😆

Khatri aur Ashok ka popat popattt!  😆
divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Babita is shown aa a good cook, so i think she might start tiffin service.
old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Yes he didn't win...
Hanuman rocks, Khatri & Ashok shocks! 😆

Khatri aur Ashok ka popat popattt!  😆

old_charm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Actually!

If nothing, she cooks really well...doesn't she? So...maybe a tiffon service...Hanuman Singh can give her an order to supply food to all working in the police station 😳

good one , i hope they will focus on the career prospects , its another significant part . both ladies will hv to stand on their own & support themselves .