Jan 3rd Akshan & Kathor Analysis

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 years ago

I had writing block due to personal problems in work & family life, I hope I didn't disappoint you 😊

January 3rd 2019: Episode Analysis Letting Go

Episode Analysis Freeing You

I saw the strong walls of the once an emotionless heartless man Akshat Jindal being Shattered from within. I saw a vulnerable husband and father who didn't have a control over the situation and he doesn't know how to stop his wife Mrs. Guddan AKshat Jindal from leaving him and his house. What excuse does he tell her? He doesn't know what he feels?  What rights does he have to stop her? The only excuse he had left Kathor, his wife has released Kathor from her and his life.  Now what does he do?  He is clueless because he himself doesn't know the answers that is hidden and buried deep inside the bottom of his heart. Among his family, he has become a lost person equivalent to an lost child.

Part I: Kathor Feeding Scene

Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal was firm in her decision of leaving the house, her husband & his house, releasing Kathor from her captive. She indirectly told her husband, the habit of hers her presence should be changed, he will once again will have to eat his food without having her around. Maybe after the chit kand, they had started eating food together.

Meanwhile Mr. is not to fond of being let go from his wife. He is against the idea, but being the dutiful husband is obeying her because his mind and heart are trying to find the answers to his eldest Bahu's question? Have you accepted Guddan as your Patni?

Akshat Jindal has never been fond of Badlav, today he wasnt to happy of being indirectly let go, or freeing by his Mrs. Today he felt like inside of him was breaking into thousand pieces as something most valuable is threatening to free him and leave him.

Part II: Akshan Kathor Analysis

Kathor Jindal: The White Pigeon/ Dove: Represents Love & Peace

Background on Kathor:

After Diwali, Kathor Jindal unexpectedly entered the life of both Namesake Couple Mr. Akshat Jindal & Mrs. Guddan AKshat Jindal. For Mrs. he was the gift from her Lord Krishna to help her in fulfilling the duties as the Lady of the House with Keys & Its responsibility. First she was annoyed with him, because the bird troubled him by taking her keys, but she kept it has her pet- her child & her friend who she shared her problems with. Fondly named him Kathor after her husband strict outer nature he shows. The husband  indirectly told wife, even though he is named after me, he has your antics because he is also yours.

Kathor Release: From Guddan Akshaat Jindal the mother - my assumption regarding her feelings

The Unsaid Words

Kathor my child you were answer to my prayers from Lord Krishna to come and help me in fulfilling my responsibility as the Lady of the House and Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal. At first, you troubled me like my husband your namesake but then you became my friend, my companion, the person who I could freely communicate with, without being judge that Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega.

With a heavy heart, tears in my eyes and smile on face I give you freedom from this unwanted relationship, this bond, go and live with your own kind.

I release you my child Kathor, go and enjoy your freedom in the outside world. Spread peace and love among others. Forgive me for being selfish by keeping you with me and snatching your freedom. For your betterment I am releasing

you from your cage, these four walls and myself.

Thank you my child for coming in my life

You will be cherished and remembered in my memories and my heart with moments I spent with you.

Love you my son

Guddan Akshat Jindal

Kathor Release: Akshat Jindal- my assumption regarding his feeling

The Unsaid Words

Kathor Jindal

You were unexpected in my life, I was annoyed with you at first. But slowly you grew on to me, showed me a different side of myself that I had buried 15years ago with Antara's passing.

Kathor Jindal you were my last excuse of keeping your mother Guddan Akshat Jindal inside my house, my room, in my life and with me. I wanted both you and Guddan to stay with me son. Forgive me for not  standing up for your Mother and defending her in front of Durga Bahu because I myself do not know what she means to me and how to respond to her questions, when I myself do not know.

Be happy my son, you will be always remembered in my memory and my heart.

Thank you for coming and creating beautiful memories with me

Your helpless Father

Akshat Jindal

Departure of Kathor: What happened Today ?

AJ's last indirect and direct excuse, something that only belonged to Akshan their Kathor Jindal their pet, their child flew away. Leaving his memories with them. In away Kathor gave both his parents the gift of Peace, Understanding each other better and gift of bonding & unsaid love. The husband tried his best but he didn't have any reason to stop his Jeene Ki Jariya from leaving his life.

After Diwali when Kathor entered it was always the Mr. who was Strict & being Kathor. With passing days, time with Kathor & Guddan, with better understanding. The ice in him melted, he became a softy when it came to Kathor & Guddan. At the end he wasn't Kathor at all, he was the vulnerable father who couldn't find a reason to stop the departure of two people his wife & his Kathor.

It was Akshat Jindal who was recalling all the memories that he and his wife spent with Kathor from his annoying landing on his shoulder, to feeding Kathor together, etc. He had tears in eyes, he was emotional, his black was glistering but he the stubborn man in him didn't let his tears fall. No he will not be weak, he will not bound anyone, he doesn't have the right.

Today it was the husband that didn't wanted to be released from this Dhoka of Marriage, unwanted Relationship, he tried using indirect excuses because he himself doesn't have direct answers or reasons for their relationship.

Today the Kamzor turned Kathor by putting stone on her heart it pained her but she still did it. She didn't argue, or have counter attack. She agreed for the peace and betterment of her family, her husband. She never wanted him to choose, she always wanted to be included in the family, as his Ardhangi, his better half not has an outsider.

Since Wednesday Episode she indirectly and even today told her husband the Senior Kathor, you have to change your habits and learn how to live without her. I am freeing you from the Majboori & Dhoka Wedding & this unwanted relationship. I am not binding you to myself or this unwanted relationship, releasing Kathor in the air, you free to go back to your family and mingle like before. I am not going to have my rights on you or no longer bound you to myself I am neither am I Kamzor or Selfish.

Ja Jee Le Apni Zindagi Mr. Akshat Jindal be like you were before I entered your life.

Part III: The official parting Accidental Hug

Today I felt it was 360 degrees reminder of Akshan initial days of meeting, how destiny, Kanha Ji, Antra's Letter, and Perv Kand made two unknown and opposite strangers AJ & Guddan Guppta meet for one reason or another, trip & catching, n officially lead them to their Subh Vivah.

From the second time since they meant it was always Guddan tripping, falling and Akshat Jindal catching her in one way or another, saving her from any trouble that she unknowingly or knowly landed herself in.  Guddan was always potratyed has the colorful damsel in distress while Aksaht Jindal was portrayed has the Black Knight in Shinning Armor.

Since the Cake Kand their unofficial first meeting of Oye Uncle, Akshat Jindal as always been observing his firecracker, reading her eyes, her gestures when she is nervous, when she is sad, he can rile her up, but if he seesTears of Pearl running down her cheeks oh boy he is melted and weakened.

Before Mrs. even realized her phone was missing, Mr. was searching for something that his Mrs. forgot of hers. He was already fulfilling his role of dutiful husband. When Mrs came to take her phone away from him by sharing an eye lock, reading her eyes, seeing her tear streaked cheeks Mr. knew how hard this decision to leave him & his house for the betterment of their family was for me. Similar to how hard it was for him to see her gone. He avoided her eye contact, in order to prevent himself but alas destiny n his wife clumsiness has something else in planned.

Without realizing his Mrs. shoes tripped on the carpet and landed in his arms, right where she always belong in his arms. No matter what he does he cannot avoid her or ignore her because destiny always wants them to have a Takkar and he being her shinning knight in armor.

Guddan: When I am in your arms, AJ: when you are in my arms, together we forget the world, its only me and you no one else that matters. Their hearts screaming, how should we tell these duffers that they are always meant to be? Today to me while Akshan accidental hug was happening the lighting appeared to be mixture of grey represent when a black and white meet together they make grey shade to balance each other out.

Both reluctantly let go of the hug, tried to avoid each other's eyes because they themselves do not know what Destiny has planned for them as couple, as an individual and as life partner.

Having some unsaid question in their hearts and mind is: Who am I to you? Are we meant to be together? Do you accept me as your husband Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal? Do you Mr. Akshat Jindal accept me as your Wife?

Edited by *Piku* - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
arey we really missed u ya...🤗

best line-Today to me while Akshan accidental hug was happening the lighting appeared to be mixture of grey represent when a black and white meet together they make grey shade to balance each other out.👏🤗
Edited by rs-shailu29 - 5 years ago
captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Beautifully written dear 😊
Love to read your analysis ❤️
Hopefully kathoor will be back soon 😳

Yesterday's kathoor releasing scene reminded me of, a scene from drama "Dil lagi" where the FL misunderstands the ML thinking he married her by deceit & to get a small revenge,she releases all his beloved pigeons thinking he has kept them trapped like her & next morning when the ML goes to feed them, she follows him to enjoy his reaction but instead gets shocked seeing all pigeons are back. She comes & expresses surprise to which the ML replies, 
" Muhabbat apni marzi se khule pinjire mein rehne ka naam hai "

Then the FL replies, "toh tum mante ho ke muhabbat kaid hai ? phir iss tarah toh zindagi bhi ek kaid hai, aur usse azaadi mauth ! per kon kambhaakt yeh azaadi chaahta hai.."

Similarly, Guddu's habits & presence has become an pinjira for AJ which Guddu has left open but he wishes to stay here at will but he is unable to find the reason for it.
i.e. Guddu became his zindagi & usse azaadi mauth 
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow really good analysis
Akshan kathoor scene was actually a way of expressing their inner feelings which they were going through but can't understand

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Do u remember I asked you were you a writer by profession?Ok.i give you my blessings.Go ahead be one you will succeed..you explained it all very beautifully 👏 Edited by shena07 - 5 years ago
Kaya_luvakshan thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

Beautifully written dear  😊

Love to read your analysis ❤️
Hopefully kathoor will be back soon 😳

Yesterday's kathoor releasing scene reminded me of, a scene from drama "Dil lagi" where the FL misunderstands the ML thinking he married her by deceit & to get a small revenge,she releases all his beloved pigeons thinking he has kept them trapped like her & next morning when the ML goes to feed them, she follows him to enjoy his reaction but instead gets shocked seeing all pigeons are back. She comes & expresses surprise to which the ML replies, 
" Muhabbat apni marzi se khule pinjire mein rehne ka naam hai "

Then the FL replies, "toh tum mante ho ke muhabbat kaid hai ? phir iss tarah toh zindagi bhi ek kaid hai, aur usse azaadi mauth ! per kon kambhaakt yeh azaadi chaahta hai.."

Similarly, Guddu's habits & presence has become an pinjira for AJ which Guddu has left open but he wishes to stay here at will but he is unable to find the reason for it.
i.e. Guddu became his zindagi & usse azaadi mauth 

Main b yahi likhna chahti thi Munh ki baat cheen le mere dillagi b apki wajah se hi to Dekha tha na captain.😳😳😳

Awsm piku loved the analysis as a father n mother of kathor Jindal.😳😳
inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautifully written, dear. 
Nishant was spectacular in this episode as his eyes spoke volumes.
MS05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy new year !!
What an amazing analysis 👏👏 you are really a gifted writer...👏👏

Really look forward to your take on the episode...