27 dec episode highlights :- A Fun episode

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
---> Dadi suggests playing game
---> Saru steals the bangles & hides the pillow used in game
--->Pervy gets exited about game & expresses this to Guddu while eyeing revti
--->AJ tells him cook snacks for the night as all servants are busy & serve everyone
---> Guddu impressed with her hero
---> Guddu keeps ordering pervy food & AJ is amused
---> AJ tries to leave the game, Guddu stops him
---> Guddu goes & tells pervy he is a snake, & he seeks revenge
---> Pervy orders a poisonless snake that won't kill Guddu but its venom will give her pain
---> Guddu feels hungry during the game & doesn't find pervy so goes to get sweets
----> Guddu finds snake   

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode was sweet
Saru as usual tried to do theft but as usual saasumaa innocence her game failed
Aj + Guddan band bajoaing of perv was awesome
Guddan will full hai stopped Akshat for game was so sweet and cute
I m waiting for pervs nishaan as it always brings Akshan together and making their bond like fevicol
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chit15

Today's episode was sweet

Saru as usual tried to do theft but as usual saasumaa innocence her game failed
Aj + Guddan band bajoaing of perv was awesome
Guddan will full hai stopped Akshat for game was so sweet and cute
I m waiting for pervs nishaan as it always brings Akshan together and making their bond like fevicol

hope he keeps on doing such "nishanebaazi" πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Edited by captainplus - 5 years ago
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

hope he keeps on doing such "nishanebaazi"  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰

Me too
Perv ke liye kahin pe nighaein kahin pe nishana
So Perv is biggest Akshan cupidπŸ˜†
castaway11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

---> Dadi suggests playing game

---> Saru steals the bangles & hides the pillow used in game
--->Pervy gets exited about game & expresses this to Guddu while eyeing revti
--->AJ tells him cook snacks for the night as all servants are busy & serve everyone
---> Guddu impressed with her hero
---> Guddu keeps ordering pervy food & AJ is amused
---> AJ tries to leave the game, Guddu stops him
---> Guddu goes & tells pervy he is a snake, & he seeks revenge
---> Pervy orders a poisonless snake that won't kill Guddu but its venom will give her pain
---> Guddu feels hungry during the game & doesn't find pervy so goes to get sweets
----> Guddu finds snake   

The two scenes where Guddan first stops him from leaving and second when they are trying to catch the pillow and Guddan leans over AJ were the highlight of today's episode for me. I got so nostalgiac watching that scene with the Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai song😳, so appropriate for Guddan if she had actually fallen for AJ. (IMO she likes him but hasn't fallen for him yet)πŸ˜†
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohiniv

The two scenes where Guddan first stops him from leaving and second when they are trying to catch the pillow and Guddan leans over AJ were the highlight of today's episode for me. I got so nostalgiac watching that scene with the Pehla Pehla Pyaar Hai song😳, so appropriate for Guddan if she had actually fallen for AJ. (IMO she likes him but hasn't fallen for him yet)πŸ˜†

According to me, as of now Guddu's feelings fall within the category of something more than crush & less than love.
She had shown all symptoms of having a deep crush,
----> stealing glances at him after the raddi wala kand
----> Covering that up by putting up an attitude when AJ looks at her
----> Creating situations to get his company i.e. rangoli kand
----> then during kathoor's entry, when Kathoor sat on his sholder & he told her to take it away as he has work, the way she taunted him indirectly telling kathoor, "sahi hai !...waise bhi inn uncle ke pass rehneka koi faida nahin hai, masti wasti tih karni aati nahin hai, sirf gussa karna ata hai !... Humare saath raho tum, hum masti karenge saath mein."
it gave an idea that somewhere she longs for his company.
----> then the way she tries to imitate his style
----> Everytime she gets defensive whenever AJ taunts her or shows sarcasm.
Like in yesterday's scene when she commented why is he standing tera & AJ taunted her saying her nazariya is "tera". In normal circumstances she could have come up with a better comeback but instead she got defensive complaining how he doesn't understand her jokes.

But in some instances she has proved much deeper emotions are involved too,
----> she kept defending AJ in front of Dutta even when she was tied up & kept at gun point without caring about her life 
---->during the kidnap at one instant before AJ came, she wished AJ stays away from this for his betterment
---> She couldn't bear to see AJ broken after the painting got stolen or after the chit drama

Love is very complex, & there are several types of it. For Guddu it will be her 1st. 
& i guess Guddu hasn't witnessed any happy in-love couple closely in her life as her mom passes away long ago, & she grew up under Kaushalya's eyes & i don't think kaushalya-bhushan are any happily-in-love couple. 
So it may take a lot of time for her to realize her feelings.
I am too exited to see how they fall in love, how their feelings develop & how they realize it ! 
lets see how cvs play this out...
castaway11 thumbnail

According to me, as of now Guddu's feelings fall within the category of something more than crush & less than love.
She had shown all symptoms of having a deep crush,
----> stealing glances at him after the raddi wala kand
----> Covering that up by putting up an attitude when AJ looks at her
----> Creating situations to get his company i.e. rangoli kand
----> then during kathoor's entry, when Kathoor sat on his sholder & he told her to take it away as he has work, the way she taunted him indirectly telling kathoor, "sahi hai !...waise bhi inn uncle ke pass rehneka koi faida nahin hai, masti wasti tih karni aati nahin hai, sirf gussa karna ata hai !... Humare saath raho tum, hum masti karenge saath mein."
it gave an idea that somewhere she longs for his company.
----> then the way she tries to imitate his style
----> Everytime she gets defensive whenever AJ taunts her or shows sarcasm.
Like in yesterday's scene when she commented why is he standing tera & AJ taunted her saying her nazariya is "tera". In normal circumstances she could have come up with a better comeback but instead she got defensive complaining how he doesn't understand her jokes.

But in some instances she has proved much deeper emotions are involved too,
----> she kept defending AJ in front of Dutta even when she was tied up & kept at gun point without caring about her life 
---->during the kidnap at one instant before AJ came, she wished AJ stays away from this for his betterment
---> She couldn't bear to see AJ broken after the painting got stolen or after the chit drama

Love is very complex, & there are several types of it. For Guddu it will be her 1st. 
& i guess Guddu hasn't witnessed any happy in-love couple closely in her life as her mom passes away long ago, & she grew up under Kaushalya's eyes & i don't think kaushalya-bhushan are any happily-in-love couple. 
So it may take a lot of time for her to realize her feelings.
I am too exited to see how they fall in love, how their feelings develop & how they realize it ! 
lets see how cvs play this out...

You have expressed everything so beautifully. Agree to everything you said πŸ€—
For now, we will have to make do with their romantic dance sequence and snake kaand hugπŸ˜†. Its so funny, I am more excited to see how does Guddan react/miss Akshat in case there is a temporary separation.
captainplus thumbnail

Originally posted by: mohiniv

You have expressed everything so beautifully. Agree to everything you said πŸ€—
For now, we will have to make do with their romantic dance sequence and snake kaand hugπŸ˜†. Its so funny, I am more excited to see how does Guddan react/miss Akshat in case there is a temporary separation.

I am exited for that too & want to see how they deal with it, what they do... but at the same time i just hope the separation isn't for too long as i don't know for how long i will be able to tolerate not seeing Akshan in the same frame  πŸ˜†
castaway11 thumbnail

I am exited for that too & want to see how they deal with it, what they do... but at the same time i just hope the separation isn't for too long as i don't know for how long i will be able to tolerate not seeing Akshan in the same frame  πŸ˜†

Haha. Dont worry! in most indian shows, leads spend more time in the same frame during the separation phase than when they live together.😊