Arshi FF: Ours Arnav-Khushi: Dil se Dil tak-CH :63,pg 242(NEW) - Page 2

Posted: 5 years ago

Dil se Dil tak

Episode -2

## PR studio, Mumbai

"Aapko issai kya, aap ko kyu pharak padta hai lavanaya pushes him aside and turns her back towards Arnav. '

"Muje ? muje kuch nahi pharak padta lavanya ? Ye tum keh rahi ho? "  Arnav holds her hand and  drags her closer.

"Maine tumhare liya kya kuch nahi kiya .Muje batana jaruri nahi samjha?" He tries to ask her again with those concerning eyes.

"Haan wahi jaanana chahti hu, mere batane ya na batana sai aapko kyu pharak padta hai "  Lavanya was deeply looking into his eyes.

"Kyu Pharak padta hai?. . because I ...I ...              I  love you dammit " Aranv holds her with his tight grip ,his hands on her waist. The words which Lavanya was waiting to hear from long time, finally echoed in her ears. She hugs him tightly.

The two of them were in each other embrace and feeling the moment.

"Cut Cut...! Cut!  ... Well done Arnav and Lavanya. Too good."

Apurv Mathur says, as he praises both of them. Apurv Mathur, is one of the well-known director of the tele- Industry. He was now directing his current serial "Tanha Dil with lead actors Arnav Singh Raijyada and Lavanya.

Arnav Singh Raijyada, a model turned famous actor on TV screen was heart-throb of many young girls and women. He was not only famous in India, but his fan followers were located across the oceans. He has finished his graduation in London. He bagged a big modeling assignment when he had once visited Mumbai. Due to his good looks, charming personality, he further got an instant chance in acting. Unknown to him, he had great acting skills. His debut serial was instant hit and was much appreciated. Soon he was famous icon of TV screen industry. After finishing his current assignment "Tanha Dil he had all plans done to settle back in London. He was already getting offers to act in English Serials. Born rich, he wasn't even aware of struggle of common people, struggle someone take to earn this name and fame.

Lavanya calls the spot girl to clean up her face. Arnav goes to sit near director Apurv and calls one of the caretaker guy to bring one green tea.

"It was nice shot Arnav, but I think in next episode we have to change your hairstyle to accommodate your next role of sequence".  Apurv tells Arnav looking at the scene which was just shot.

"Oh. But he looks sexy in this hairstyle". Lavanya comes from behind and takes her seat beside Arnav. Arnav who was now busy sipping his cup of tea ignores the statement from lavanya.

"No Lavanya, we would require for our next sequence change. In fact we would be changing yours too. You need to leave your hairs open". Apurv tells Lavanya facing his chair towards Lavanya and Arnav

Arnav finishes his green tea. "Are we done for today Apurv? I need to leave early.

"We will shot one more scene. It's important".Apurv request Arnav to somehow finish the shot.

"Ok, I can't afford more than hour Apurv. I need to leave soon. Before that let's have a quick look on the previous shoot again. I don't want to look bad on screen". He checks himself in the mirror which the spot boy was holding for him. 

Apurv was showing them the shoot video when he gets a call. He gets up and goes out of shooting room to pick the call.

"Arnav, what is that urgent thing for which you have to leave early?  You did not inform me? ".Lavanya asks Arnav coming closer to him, holding his hand.

"Lavanaya, I don't think I need to inform you about each and every thing. I have something important to catch up". Aranv says as he was texting something into his mobile.

"You are so rude Arnav. After all I am your GF. I need to be aware of your plans".

"Exactly you are my GF. It does not mean, I need to tell you each and everything out. Stop behaving like a typical wife Lavanya." His phone started ringing and he gets up from chair looking at his watch. Disappointed lavanya sips her green tea not sure where this relation will head.

##VR Associates Office, Bangalore

"Arnav singh raijyada, jara search maarke dekho google mai". khushi keeps flaunting with her actions to explain kishore how famous the actor is.

"Whatever, he is not that handsome. You are just giving so much hype..". kishore gave back tantrum as they proceed towards cafeteria to have coffee.

"Ok leave guys. I am not going to hear anything against him". she places her both hands on her ears, clearly stating, I am in no position to listen anything against him.

Payal cheers her up. "See I am not in favor of these serials, but I do agree he is superhot. Wo waali , wo waali feeling to aaa hi jaati hai if we see him... ".she winks.

"Payal maar dungi. Teri buri nazar uspai  mat laga. Wo waali feeling sab tu apne BF ke sath rakh ".  They came near to the tea counter of the cafeteria.

"Waise payal which wala feeling. Explain kar hi do". Kishore whispers in her ears. She gives him daring look.

"Bhayya, 3 strong ginger tea". khushi orders tea for all 3 of them and they wait near the tea stall of cafeteria.

"Payal, who is that guy, right side of the 4th table." Khushi points through the corner of her eye.

"Oh gosh. How come I have missed? His is such a handsome dude? Payal says seeing the guy.

"That's what, we haven't seen him."

"He has joined recently. Works in Graphics department. Now will you both of them stop staring him like that ". As kishore tells, both Payal and khushi stare at him, then look at each other and laugh.

"Someone is getting jealous ". khushi smiles seeing him

"Jealous. No way." He keeps texting in his mobile.

They carry the tea cups and find an empty table to sit. Later they discuss about some new projects coming and regarding their plans for the weekend.

"I am thinking to leave early from office. I have finished all the task for today".khushi says

"Hey devi mayya, No more work for the day. Today's episode is very interesting." Khushi speaks to herself. She was so excited to watch the next episode of serial "Tanha Dil of her only favorite actor "Arnav Singh Raijyada.

##Mumbai PR studio

"will be off tomorrow Apurv.." Arnav walks off folding off his sleeves after the shooting.

"Yar Arnav, I have told you, it's an important scene. You take off the next day. Apurv says holding the script papers in his hand.

"No Apurv, I won't be available. You can shoot with other sequence. I will cover up next day".  He starts to walk towards the door. Apurv having no other options nodes him. He knows in spite of being famous, he shows such a dedication when it comes to work. Always on time. That quality of him have made him famous even within industry people. Usually Arnav won't take off from work so easily. If he has taken, it should be something important.

Lavanya comes after a while from the washroom.

"Where is Arnav?" She asks the spot boy who present in shooting room

"Arnav ji to gaye madam". 

She gets further frustrated that he did not bother to say bye before leaving. While Arnav was passing through the main door of shooting room, one of the attender comes and tells that few girls came to know his shooting location and they are waiting near his car.

"What the."  He gets irritated.

"Aapke fans sir.."

"Uff. Unbelievable. I don't care. They are just fans. I don't understand why they waste their time.  They sometimes behave like crazy. Bring my car to the back gate". He was feeling frustrated and sudden sense of anger engulfed him. For some reasons unknown to him, he was not liking the way the fans react. He believes people act crazy and then they show no maturity.

He later proceed towards the back gate feeling irritated. Arnav takes his car when he sees gang of college girls are rushing towards him. He literally curses in his mind. "No way". He rushes towards his car as fast as he could to run away from the spot, to escape from his fans. He rolls of his shirt sleeves, put the googles on, drove off the wheel as fast as he could leaving those girls in disappointment who were waiting to just get a glimpse of him.

He sighs once he joins the main road. Reduces the pace and check the time again. He makes a call, but no one receives at the other end.

He makes a call again while he was stuck at traffic, but no one was receiving at the other end. He tries again a different number. It was coming switched off. He was feeling tensed.

He now gets a call from unknown number.

"Ye".. Arnav speaks from his Bluetooth speaker

"Arnav sir, It is Rohan."

"Tell me Rohan."

"Sir, I think its long time you have not being active on social media for your followers. There are number of messages in Facebook and twitter popping on daily basis. I think you should reply personally to your fan base".

"Rohan, What did I hire for you? Just reply with "Thank you everyone'. Did you call me to inform that?"

"Sir, it will not create right impression if someone else reply from your social media handle. I personally suggest you come "live on any of media. I will circulate the news. It will help in promoting your current serial as well as ...

"Rohan, Have you heard of Messi ?"

Arnav cut short his personal assistant rohan whom he hired recently.

"Yes Sir. He his famous football player.. I am huge fan of him " speaks rohan

"SO do you keep sending him messages like 'baby' , "want to meet you, "you are hot, bla bla."

"No...Sir. " Rohan was smiling at his side simultaneously thinking Arnav won't understand his point of view.

"Even I like him playing, So Do I keep sending message, act like crazy,...I just enjoy him playing. There should be some standard. So I just don't think it's necessary to connect with fans".

He hang up the call.

###Bangalore

Khushi checks the time. She had already shut down her computer, when she suddenly remembered to update something.

She logs in back to Facebook, then to twitter and drops a message.

"Ready for today's episode? #TanhaDil? #ArnavSinghRaijyada "

She was one of the active member of Arnav singh Raijyada fan club. She frequently dropped messages regarding his serials and never missed any opportunity to update the group. She also sends personal message to Arnav on his social handle regarding how good his acting is. Before leaving from office everyday she opens her mailbox, FB, twitter and checks if by her luck "Arnav has replied.

"No luck even today" she whispers.

"It is ok khushi. He will be busy and he is also not active in social media. He has huge fan followers. For how many people he has to reply. You are not just alone...Leave it.She convinces herself. Only her heart acknowledges how bad and sad she feels with No reply.

She packs her laptop to leave for the day.  She has to catch 2 buses to reach her home. Khushi was belonging to lower middle class family. She was currently only earner for her family. Hence to support her family, she was struggling hard to save money. Each penny which she believe was worth saving for, because she has understood the very importance of money from young age.

##Mumbai

He opens the Mumbai traffic app. "Shit. Not today If I take the usual route I will be stuck in traffic, better will take other route. At least, I can be saved from traffic". He decides to take other route.The route which will direct his car through VR associates office main road. May be now this office name may soon fade away from his memory. But soon he won't be able to forget both office name and its special employee.

He hardly care for his fans. ... She is a huge fan of him. How will these 2 little hearts meet...

Love isn't always perfect. It isn't a fairytale or a storybook. And it doesn't always come easy.

-------------------------------------

-------------------------------------

How was it friends ? 

Waiting for your reply...:)

Do let me know your opinion. You encouragement as well as any remark(positive,negative) would again boost me up

Thank you for reading..:)

Loved the 2 updates. 👏

The story of a fangirl and her hero! Remembering Kaisa Ye Pyar Hai days!!

Khushi seems like a bubbly, chirpy girl focussed on her goals and having a huge crush on the handsome hero.

Arnav an attitude loaded, an arrogant but a dedicated actor who doesn't care a damn about his fans and Khushi is an active member of his fan club.

Where Arnav is going? Any family emergency? But his family is in London. Then where?

Looking forward to more😃

Please post the next update in this thread itself and edit the title with the chapter number. Also please add the link of each chapter in the first page.
That would make it easier to access. Hope you don't mind the suggestion.
😊
[QUOTE=labi] 
Thank you so much for your comment. It means lot to me. I was actually thinking if my story line and writing has strike the right chord into readers heart or not.

comment and reply encourages us to write even more and better..:)

So thank you again.
I am writing on next chapter.:)  As with last 2 chapters, this too I shall  post it on Monday.

I was confused with where should I add next chapters. So I created a new topic with same name appended with chapter name, also I included in same thread. Along with that, I added  chapters link  in separate topic. So coming forward I will add post in this thread, and update the link in first page.

Thanks for your suggestion. You solved my confusion on updating the stuff:)

Edited by Vandy_KD - 5 years ago

Dil se  Dil tak

Chapter -3

##ASR Mansion Mumbai

Arnav applies the break in front of his huge sea side facing mansion which belongs to his ancestors.  He rushes towards the door and knocks it.  A Middle aged man opens the door.

"Has he come? Arnav ask jaiprakash. Jai prakash nodes and waves towards lobby. He rush inside, search near lobby, but do not find any one. He goes back yard towards swimming pool, finds no one. He remembers something and goes towards one of the corner room. He sighs, only to have guessed correctly.

"Dad. Arnav goes inside the room where his father Manohar Singh Raizyada was busy looking at one of the old photo frame which was neatly hanged. Manohar singh Raijyada, the owner of supply chain market in Europe. He started initially with small scale and now he has over millions turn over. Lately he has expanded business in east owning to increasing popularity of market in Asia for online delivery. He visits India only when he has any business trip in any of  the Asian counties.

"Finally after long time. I missed you Arnav beta . He hugs Arnav

"How was your journey Dad, you were reaching here tomorrow right. I just got your message that you are leaving for Mumbai and then your number was not reachable.

"Unfortunately, Dubai meeting got cancelled at last hour. So there was no business of me to stay there. I just took the next available flight. He went to the mini bar counter in the corner of the room.

"By the way you have not the left the tradition of visiting this house first, specially the room. You should have visited to my new flat this time Dad. Arnav says as he opens the new wine bottle

"It has some of my beautiful memories embedded". Manohar's eyes were moist when he looked back to the photo frame again.

"I am not sure how you have moved on, but I don't think I will be ever able to come out of it. Arnav took a sip of his wine .

"The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward beta. Manohar took his wine glass and took a few steps coming closer to the photo frame.

"The reason why we can't let go of someone is because deep inside we thought our relation will be going to last forever and somewhere it hurts deeply when the person you loved and trusted most tried to betray you. This time it was Arnav eyes which were moist.

Manohar wanted to explain him that he should completely hibernate the old memories, but he knew it's not easy and somewhere deep down he too was responsible for that which took toil on Arnav's personality. Probably this is not the right time he thought.

"Arnav its being long time you have visited London. You should probably visit in near furure. He pause for a few sec ...Also I think it's time you should join my business. There are many issues going on.

"Not again dad. I am really not interested in business. I love my job. I really like this glamour and fashion world. But I promise you, once the current serial shoot gets over I will be back to London. I am getting some good offers you know. Arnav goes near the bar counter again to have second drink.

Disappointed Manohar knows it's hard to convince Arnav once he makes up his mind. He takes the drink which Arnav offered and sits in sofa. Arnav too joins him

"Fine I don't force you. By the way how is Lavanya doing? Any marriage plans in future?.

##Gupta house Bangalore

Khushi walks down in hurry towards her home after getting down from bus. She rushes towards staircase on 1st floor. She Knocks the door like crazy and checks the time. Its 7:25 pm."jaldi..jaldi..As soon as the door gets opened she snatched the remote from her Buaji , change the channel  only to smile seeing the title playing "Tanha dil. She crosses both her legs, makes herself comfortable siting on wooden sofa and keep blushing like a small kid.

"Lo aise toofan machake aayegi , Jaise kuch bahut bada nuksan hua ho. Kyu shanka devi Buaji taunts.

"Bua ji, now we have to speak to her only after the serial ends, till then she is fevicol. Khushi's elder sister sheetal says and make her way towards kitchen.

"Shhh   khushi gave the signal not to speak loudly, not to disturb her with her eyes still hooking on screen.

"Shit, there is no proposal scene today also. I don't understand why they sometimes drag these serials  khushi speaks to herself when the serial end.

"Is he married Buaji asks seeing khushi.  Khushi surprisingly looked at her buaji.

"why buaji, do you have any plans to marry him " she winks and giggles trying to taunt her aunt

"chal chup. Buaji gave her shy smile.( It was such his personality that even elder female members in house would like to see him;)

"Buaji, I am getting the smell of something delicious, something fried...something  something... She run inside the kitchen only to find her sister cooking pakodas for her.

"Wao akka. Love u...hmm. It's so crispy and yummy

"I thought u will be hungry after coming from office. She feeds one more to khushi. "

Khushi observes there was some sadness in her sister's eyes. "What's up akka. U look sad

"You know khushi, my life  has become like these pakodas. Every bit of it is getting deep fried and fried

Khushi understood what her sister was pointing too.

"Uffo akka, do not worry. Everything will be alright.  Please do not mind, but I think you should give one more try?

"No khushi, I have decided to end it. I just cannot stay with him anymore. Each day turns out be torture. I had told him I would be coming here for 1 week but I thought I will just call him up and tell I won't be coming home this time. I am ready to face the consequences

"Akka, before coming to any decision I think you should think again with a cool mind. I guess it won't take much time to break any relationship, but it will take years for regretting it and mending it back

"For sure I will not regret it with this decision Sheetal was moving aside to keep the vessel and khushi was just trying to move behind her, not able to digest the decision which her sister has taken.

"But akka, just think where the things are going wrong. Just give one more try.I know I don k.. khushi was about to tell her something when her sister stopped her in mid

"Do you think I will become burden for you khushi ? I know with your single salary it will be tough for you to look after parents, buaji and now with my presence here, it will be tough for you to manage. Upon that I don't even earn a single penny so that I can contribute along with you.. Sheetal started crying. 

"akka.. Don't you ever say that? You can never be a burden on me, I just want you to be happy and get settled with jiju and that's the only reason I told you to give one more try to your relationship. If you don't feel like going, so be it akka. I will always support you. Also I forgot to tell you I recently got promotion and good hike. So don't think about money matter all. All izz well here. Khushi says and hugs her sister.

Khushi's father worked in small garment shop. One bad day, her father met with accident and he was now on his wheel chair. Unable to go to work, he was internally feeling depressed and sick of himself. Khushi's buaji who lost her husband at early age with no saving of her own was staying with them. Sheetal was never interested in studies, so when her parents came across good match for her, who convinced them that they would bare all marriage expense, they did not deny. Nor did sheetal. She was all ready for marriage. The boy was working in small company, family was good. So all were happy . But only after few days of marriage, sheetal informed that things are not going smoothly. She would always tell them indirectly about the issues surfacing in the family. This time sheetal had suddenly made up her mind of not going back. She always denies of explaining in detail regarding the issues she is facing, which  makes khushi to think that there is lot of hope in saving her sister marriage.

Khushi's nature was different. She believed marriage is a beautiful intuition. It gets nourished and enriches as years pass. Things have to be tried till it reaches the threshold. She believed in a fit of anger, her sister might have taken decision. But in long run she was sure her sister would repent. The neighbors, relatives would speak badly about her sister and she believed her sister will be not be able to handle this. She mentally thought to call her jiju and request him to talk with her sister. She decided to convince him how much her sister loves him. She believed in keeping things and relations alive then breaking it away.

Buaji had tears seeing both sisters hugging each other. Khushi sees and goes towards buaji .

"Why you are crying  Buaji , abhi to Arnav  baraat lekar bhi nahi aaye, you started crying so soon. Khushi taunts her bauji and giggle

Buaji gave alight slap on khushi's cheek and hugged her.

"chalo..no more crying stuff and all. It's Friday night. And amma appa have gone to native. So let's party tonight. I will go out and bring few more snacks items and cold drinks

She goes outside with tears in her eyes. She wanted desperately to go out to hide her own pain of responsibility which she has to carry. When we think everything is running smoothly why suddenly life bestows upon you a sudden surprise test which you ought to pass at any condition. Why we fear of failure, of any in capabilities, why it's necessary to show everyone we are capable of everything. A series of thoughts were running in her mind. She wanted a shoulder to cry, to share her inner feelings, how deep down she wanted to leave a life without worrying about anything, the shoulders which can take all her burden and a heart which can beat just for her.

##ASR Mansion Mumbai

"Arnav I am speaking to you. how is Lavanya doing? Any marriage plans in future Manohar asks Arnav who got drenched in deep thoughts.

"I am bored of her dad, I am not sure when I will breakup with her, but it's gonna come soon. Arnav was almost rude, may be the previous discussion which Manohar bought led to his series of internal emotions coming out.

"Already bored? She is sexy and last time when I saw her in party she looked so easy going too Manohar winks, he wanted to chill out his son's mood.

"She is desperate dad and she  just want to stick to me. Typical Indian mentality. Arnav just gulfed down his wine in single shot

"Oh, then you see, I have got one good marriage proposal for you. Mr Mehta has been crawling over me for his daughter hand. It's also good in perspective of joint business. Business expansion you know and I think her frequency might suit yours. I have met her few times. Why don't you meet her once you come to London?

Arnav almost a made a face and wanted to go out. Marriage is one topic which will burn him out completely.

"Listen dad, I am not going to marry. Probably I will never marry anyone.  Mostly I don't think I can settle with any girl for long time. To tell you the fact, I think I can never trust and this is last we are going to speak on marriage Arnav goes to make third drink.

"Just because you have witnessed two bad marriages, it's not necessary even yours will fall apart Look at Anjali how she have moved on.

Arnav was silent. He did not feel to respond back. Sometime being silent speaks on your behalf.

"Did you speak to Anjali'

"I tried calling her after leaving from shoot. It was switched off. I will call her again after sometime

"After the divorce proceedings she is working too much. I am just worried about her. "

"She will be fine dad. Matter of time. And this is exactly going to happen if u marry. Shaadi nahi kiya to bhi problem batayenge , shaadi kiya to bhi problem batayenge. He finishes his third glass of wine.

"That's life son. You are not going to escape from it too.

Arnav raises his eyebrows. "Dad, I gotta go now. There is one birthday party I cannot miss   tonight. It will be late. And I think I told you in call last time I will be leaving for BANGALORE.

"Oh I forgot. U mentioned me about going to Bangalore. Its fine then. Will catch up on Sunday Son.

Once Arnav dispersed from room, Manohar got up from his sofa and walked towards the photo frame.

"I am sorry Devyani, I am so sorry. I indirectly made your son to hate you. I am not getting any strength to tell him the truth. I in fact scare to speak about the incident which he half witnessed, the incident which has completely shaken him up and somewhere it's getting rotten beneath him. But I promise to tell him the truth.

###Bangalore

"Let's enjoy each and every moment together until it's our last, But that moment isn't today Arnav. His hand smoothed the length of her hair as he gazed into her eyes, his expression tender and full of longing. "No, It's not. The words sounded so reverent they could have been a prayer.

His fingers trailed down her cheek to her lips, outlying the shape of her mouth. He bent down, his lips against her cheek, brushing it lightly. Shivers ran through her whole body, making her tremble. He brushed his mouth against the hollow of her temple then traced the line of her jawbone.

The aching anticipation for his kiss was suddenly too much and she reached up and pulled his mouth to hers. He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not when the time was fleeting. She knotted her fists in his shirt, and pulled him closer. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him. She could feel his warmth burning through his clothes and hers. She ran her fingers along his arm. He fumbled as he pushed her heavy hair aside to kiss her ear.

I love you khushi.

"I wish we could stay like this forever Arnav

Arnav kissed her nose, then traced the line of her cheek with his fingertip. Khushi felt feverishly alive, every nerve ending jangling as they watched the sky, enjoying the private moment. She never wanted it to end.

She was above to convey her love to Arnav, when she started hearing loud noise..

Buaji was banging on her.

"Khushi, utho". Khushi rubbed her eyes, watching every minute detail near by her side.

"Arnav kaha gaya Surprisingly she questions herself

"Arnav !!  hye Ram!!  What will happen of this girl. His photo is in every room, on her phone , in laptop. Now he started coming in your dreams also Buaji was scolding her when Khushi realized she just woke up from a beautiful dream,

"Then whom should I dream about Buaji ...my manager?. .uff buaji...jealous mat ho Arnav ko lekar

"nautanki dekho bas subah subah..your friend was calling you. I don't understand how does even phone ring does not peep in your ear.

Khushi looked puzzled seeing her phone thinking why payal might have called so early in morning. She quickly dialed her number.

"Finally u managed to call me back. Listen...I have sent you one link ...open up fast...hurry...u got a surprise...just check it soon and give me ring

Khushi opens a link which routed to Bangalore Mirror newspaper and her eyes were in awestruck

"Designer Gaurav khosla will be launching his new store in Inorbilt mall, whitefield, Bangalore 8pm. Famous television icon "Arnav singh raizyyada will be gracing the occasion . The launch will be followed by fashion event. She skipped all the other details but noted only the important part.

She was just reading and reading it again.

"Arnav in Bangalore...jinga la la jingala...Finaly you are in our place..akhir aana hi pada. Khushi was jumping on her bed.

"hye bhagwan..aana hi padha!!!  she is telling as if he has come solely to meet her. Sheetal tells buaji.

She reads the article again and after reading in detail, she found out that it's not open for public. Obviously celebrity designer store launches will not be opened for public. It will be all attended by rich people. She was looking sad. She gets a call from payal.

"what's up, madam I thought u will shout in phone hearing the news

"arey, I was excited , but it's not dam open for public. Did u see, its celebrity corner. You know right 3rd floor of inorbitt mall will be denied for us. It's only for celebrity shopping.

"so what..Will do some jugad. Afterwall u will get to see your favourite actor and you should definitely not miss this chance

"No no leave it. I am happy seeing him in TV and you don't dare to purchase any tickets if it cost any!. Mind u darling.

"uff khushi. Ok you try to come to mall. Will see if anything happens or if you happen to see him far, whats wrong. Lets try. Weekend hai. Karogi bhi kya ghar mai.

Someone has truly said, when you have perfectly dreamed or planned of something beautiful universe will leave no opportunity to hinder in your way. That's what khushi was thinking right at the moment sitting in office.

Khushi and payal sorted out the plan of going to inorbit mall and khushi started to pick up the right costume for evening. If in case I happen to see him..

..Salwar ?  naaa...U will go in behanji look?...naaa khushi... blue jeans and black top.!  Afterall you are going to see ARNavvv. She was all day dreaming when she gets a call from her manager. There was some production issue and she has to go to office and work with support team to know exactly what went wrong. She cursed her fate.

"I am always unlucky. It won't be possible. Production issue time lega. You don't come to whitefield from that far away. She calls and inform payal.

"oh shit!. Ye jombi manager bhi na. See if you can finish the office soon and go. Anyways it's near only.

"No payal. Leave off. Anyways chances were less. No use. Ok chal bye. Gotta go.

Disappointed Khushi keeps the phone and goes to office cursing her destiny. But what she did not know that if two hearts are meant to be together, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems, fate will bring them together.

"Arnav singh raiajyada.!!!!.oh my god ". Girl rushes towards him in airport and forcefully takes autograph.  Friday night which was supposed to be a small birthday party turned out to be late night one and ended in early morning. Friday night hangover was keeping him irritated in the flight. Finally he had manage to come out of it after popping one tablet. He was peacefully listening to his favourite English songs from playlist, when a fan came near to him for Autograph

"Excuse me. Arnav.  I am big fan of yours A girl comes forward and tries to talk to him.

"So? Was his strange reply

"Autograph please The girl almost got confused whether to feel awkward for the question he asked or to just kiss his cheek because he was looking dammm hot

Arnav took the note from her hand and made his standard trademark signature and scribbled something down. Girl took the note and was just dumbfounded.

"Do not disturb anyone unnecessarily- Arnav Singh Raijyada She just left the place saying Sorry

Was he rude? Arrogant ? No!. He just thought what he was doing was right. Because according to him he is not cranky but just have violent reaction to stupid people. He believes people should give them much deserved private space.  And Arnav does not like anyone disturbing him when he into his musical world.

As the plane lands in bangalore, he gets a call from Gaurav, informing him about the BMW car being sent for him and driver would be waiting with his name plate.When Arnav comes out from the special exit section for business class associates, he goes near the driver.

"keys? Arnav asks.

"Sir , I have being asked you to pick and drop to Inorbit Whitefield " Informs the driver

"I like to be on stirring side. Give me the keys . I will inform Gaurav. He takes the key from driver and hands him 2000rs note and tell him to enjoy his evening. He put on the google map for his destination and starts off the beautiful engine. Bangalore-Here he comes.:)

Khushi finished her work late evening. She was in dilemma whether to go mall or go home directly. Anyways it's late and I don't happen to see him. Unknowingly, khushi got down from bus one stop before Inorbit Mall. Confused she was just walking on road. Then again she convinces herself. "No khushi. Why did you get down .Its late already. It's better to go home. Uff I will become crazy...

She was standing across the road which was just perpendicular to the main road. She considers to walk till main road so that she can get bus from there. Walking with fast speed, she decide to cross the road to go other end when one of the car takes the right turn maintaining its speed. She suddenly hears the vehicle horns and vehicle lights flashing to her and she suddenly gets panics, her brain coming to standstill standing in the middle of the road whether to move at the other side or leave the vehicle to pass through and then cross.

Arnav was coming from back road of IT park , and  takes left turn and drives immediate right to join the Main Road . He then shifts his gear back raises his accelerator when he suddenly sees a girl crossing the road just in front of him. He was sure in that fraction of second she cannot cross, matching with his card speed. Let my car pass. Wait. She was still crossing. "Dammed. He pulls his leg from the accelerator pedal, reduces the car speed, shifts the gear, apply horn when he sees the girl is standing still on the middle of road not moving an inch. He applies the break as hard as he can just in front of her. "What the . He presses the horn button. Khushi panic's further but realize that vehicle has actually stopped.  She waves with her hand in that emotional sign that she is extremely sorry and she crosses the road with marathon run suddenly.  "Heights.! "  He was not able to see her face because she holds her palm across her mouth covering in panic and she immediately cross the road. But his brain registered her beautiful eyes in one of the corner. Those shimmering eye lids which was glowing in the beautiful light of his vehicle. He applies the gear and race back his accelerator.

She immediately crossed the road, in fist of shock she was not able to see the person behind the wheel was ASR and she entered the inorbit mall's other end.

Those pair of eyes haunted him for a min. ASR turns his vehicle, takes U turn and goes inside the parking lot of building.

When two souls are meant to connect, location, timing and circumstances are irrelevant, and universe somehow manipulates it all in their favor and in that very moment, a new love is born .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you friends for reading. Sorry for the late update. 

Please do leave comment on chapter 3. All suggestions ,feedback either positive or negative will encourage me again.:)

Thank you so much. I have started with next chapter. Coming soon.
Happy New year :)
superb update can't wait for there meet
Khushi finally sees her idol up close.

Dil se  Dil tak

Chapter -4

You are fascinated by an illusion. You have a crush on a celebrity. Yeah,!!! It's always ok to have crush on celebrity. After all, a lot has gone into creating that sweet package. As long as you don't mistake your longing for this idealistic presentation as real, you can simply enjoy it. It's innocent at first, they're your favourite character, or you just like looking at them. You get to watch them grow as a character and an actor. You're so proud! Because you've watched and read countless interviews so you really know and understand them. You've looked through every possible image of them on the internet and felt as if they were looking right at you. And you've had eye sex with them a bazillion times. You've watched clips of them being hot over and over. You constantly daydream about the moment you'll meet them and how you'll instantly fall in love. Many people would go to places where they can meet their celebrities, send them gifts, some even go to heights of sending them mails of committing suicide if they don't respond. Is it really possible for a fan to fall in love with a celebrity?.

Do you know what is rough? It is rough when you have the biggest crush ever on a celebrity who has no idea who you are. It is even rougher knowing that they will never actually know who you are or you really do exist. It's likely that you will never meet your celebrity crush, even if you do, it's also possible that they wouldn't take an interest in you. This can be hard to accept, but celebrities are normal people who can choose who they date, just like you. So what would be a fan reaction when they meet their biggest celebrity crush? What would Khushi do if she happens to meet Arnav?

"If I happen to meet him, should I just ask for autograph or should I request for one pic, Khushi was thinking of all of the above illusions and how she has a huge crush on Arnav .She was  blushing while entering the mall.

"Khushi, tu bhi na. You don't even have  1% chance of even seeing him and you have started dreaming about your meeting. Tera bhi jawab nahi. Ye to aisa hua ki Bina doodh ke panner banane ke sapne dekho She was all muttering to herself when she checks the time. It was getting too late already and she started feeling hungry. She decides to take one kulfi from the shop which was just outside the entrance of mall.

She takes one kulfi and goes near the security guard, "Bhayya, yaha 4th floor pai aaj kuch celebrity function hai. ARnav singh raijyada aane wala hai. Aaye kya

"pata nahi madam. Celebrities ke liye ye entrance thori hai.  Basement parking mai hi separate entry hai.

"4th floor pai jana hai bhayya. Kuch chance hai?,  Kuch jugad karo na. bas 5mins khushi just wanted to take a chance if she can bribe the guard and somehow reach 4th floor.

Guard observe khushi from top to bottom. Khushi who had initially planned to wear jeans and black top, in fist of hury of going to office she picked her white churidar and rushed to office. She was looking like simple town girl.

"Nahi madam. Bilkul bhi nahi, was his curt reply. "Madam abhi mall close ho jayega thori der mein, I think you have to go home Khushi nodes him and goes inside.

"Ye inorbit mall bhi na, it's always like dead man's chamber. Too silent to digest. The mall happens to be in association with the 5 star hotel. There was direct entry from the luxirous hotel to the mall . Hence it happens to be the costliest one and perfect for the celebrity who can stay and even do some shopping. Even the general outlets which are opened for public are branded and the top 4th floor was opened only for people who happens to stay in associated  5 star hotel.

She tried to look up at top floor. Clearly 4th floor was not visible to her. She decides to take escalator to 3rd floor, so that she may get a chance to see him.  She was suddenly nervous. Even though her chance of even seeing him was negligible, series of positive thoughts were running in her mind. She enters the 3rd floor. The outlets were getting closed. She checks the time. 9:30pm.

"Uff these high society people, koi itni raat ko bhi launch rakhta hai kya , Their day starts when people sleep I guess. Our life is far better than theirs. She was talking to herself enjoying her delicious kulfi.

Entering the 3rd floor corridor, she goes near the glass railing and looks upstairs. She observe that surrounding was closed with strange interiors decorated beautifully with interior plants all over.  "Arey yaha kaha se dikhege. No chance.  I told you khushi, better to go home. Waste of time.  She decides to take a round of complete 3rd floor. She walks further and sees one of the outlets named chemistry' was open. Beautiful floral short dresses were neatly hanged.  She smiles seeing from outside and gets bit emotional and sad that she can't wear it. It's not that, she doesn't want to wear, but her surrounding home culture, upbringing deny of her secret wish list. Numerous times she picked it up, tried in trial room took selfi and saved in her phone.

"If Buaji happen to see me in mini costume imagine what would be her reaction, she would definitely ask, shanka devi pyajama kaha chod aayi..  and she laughs suddenly imitating her aunt.

She again look back on top floor, and by now she has reached to starting point.  But to her display from all angles there was no way she could see anyone. "No luck. It's better to go khushi she finally decides to leave the mall.

She takes left turn and comes to lift corridor, press the lifts down arrow button. She waits near the side wall of lift lobby enjoying her kulfi.  Her 6th sense signalled her to re look at floor again for one last time. She goes to corridor, check the top floor. Feeling disappointed she was walking back towards lift lobby having her kulfi when she bumps into an athletic body.

Arnav on his drive from airport had called Gaurav to inform him that he has opted for self driving. Gaurav  was in disbelief and further tells him to call back once he reach near the mall.

"Arnav, If incase I miss to take your call, just drive the car to Lower basement parking area where the lift is directly to the 4th floor. Anyways not to worry, I will send my assistant. He will be ready to pick you up there.

"I never take wrong turn Gaurav. See you soon. Arnav hangs up.

Sometimes wrong turn actually make you reach the right destination. When he was about to enter the mall, he thinks about the accident which was just missed by fraction of second. Arnav was mentally thanking to his own driving skills, which could otherwise had led to a big issue. Celebrity car crashed onto passing women. "She would have actually met with an accident today and then those pair of eyes suddenly haunted him.

Instead of stopping the vehicle at Lower basement where he was supposed to, he took another turn and reached the upper basement parking lot. He parks the vehicle and takes a right turn to reach the lift lobby. Not finding anyone, he decides to enter the lift. To his dismay lift would go only till 3rd floor.

"What the F**k. He pressed the 3rd floor. He was dialling Gaurav's number but he was not getting any response. He took his purse out and was trying to find something. Meanwhile as the lift opened at the 3rd floor, he was redialling the number holding his purse when he bumped into our heroine.:). As a result, a valuable object just got slipped from Arnav's hand.

"oops.. Can't you see .  Myyy white dress  She almost says in fit of sadness, when the remains of kulfi spreads on her dress.

"What the F**k. Arnav says to khushi with confused reaction. He then angrily look at his shoulder coat which was now coated with exotic colour of kulfi.

Khushi took her kerchief and started cleaning, when she finally looked at the personality standing in front her.

She was just flabbergasted, her oval shaped eyes wide open, lips which looked like they have stitched tightly. Hands lost their rhythm. She did not utter a word. Her body reacted as if she had received a 5KV shock, a shock which can only damage her heart further more. She was seeing Arnav Singh Raijyada right infront of her, unbelievable and truly magically. It was next to impossible if someone could believe her words that she actually bumped into Arnav Singh Raijyada.

Arnav who was about to give her befitting reply for her use of words was taken back. He suddenly saw khushi losing her conscious. She was fainting and in matter of seconds, he was holding her preventing her from falling down. If only someone believes in luck, then here it is -Khushi kumara gupta in the cocoon of Arnav Singh Raijyada. Meanwhile, Arnav was in a state of shock, mentally cursing the situation.

"F**K, I hate it man.He just saw to his sides, but the lift corridor was empty. 

"Excuse me. Hello.? He was trying to speak to her. But she was still in unconscious state. He hesitated to touch her cheek to wake her up. He saw her office tag which was hanging below her neck. He read her name from the corner of his eyes.

KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA,

VR ASSOCIATES

"Excusme me Ms Khushi Kumari Gupta he speaks again, this time bit loudly. She did not respond. He was really not enjoying the situation. He looked again to the corridor, but did not find anyone. He held her into his one hand and tries to call Gaurav, so that he can call security or send some medical help. But Gaurav still did not respond .He clichd his fist in anger.

He was almost mentally deciding to leave her and go and later inform security to arrange for her help, but again his heart did not allow him. Some connections are bound by heart strings; they come at such a phase of your relation when you won't be having an inch of idea, if the strings may actually get connected.

"Calm down arnav  He speaks slowly and then looks at khushi again and this time he speaks softly . His tone soft, husky and caring

"Khushi.   ... Khushi... And he patted her cheek finally. It was then he actually observed her. A fair smooth and bright face, long curvy lashes, sharp cute nose, defined lips with light pink lip balm and small shining white bindi on her forehead. He was just amazed with her beauty. Surrounding himself all time in fashion world, he was almost used to seeing a masked face with lots of makeup. Masked face which will attract anyone, but it will miss its charisma and purity. But here she is with no makeup but still enriched with a flawless beauty. She was looking so beautiful in her white best, that Mr Arnav singh raijyada was lost in her beauty. He wanted to touch those cheeks again. Touch those shiny lips, but again sense prevailed into him and he now called out her name with more concerning tone.

"Khushii. He tenderly patted on her cheek.

And here khushi was controlling herself hard.. Yes!. She was faking her condition of being unconscious. Chakkar aane ka natak.  She might be the lone girl who might be happiest person in the world right now. She wanted to shout with happiness. But she was controlling hard, pretending to be unconscious and enjoying the moment.

"khushi, shall I open my eyes...Need to see arnav reaction... Sorry Rama, Krishna...Sorry I am faking the situation. But you obviously know why Her internal voice was speaking.

Arnav reached out to hold her hand, and she felt dizzy with joy. Her heart thundered and crashed in her chest. She felt the warmth of his skin as his fingers touched her skin. She wanted to open her eyes and see him so closely when someone called out his name.

"Excuse me Sir. Arav singh Raijyada?  I am Prashant, assistant of Gaurav. I was waiting near..

"yes. Do bring some glass of water or any medical care or any security guard urgent.!! Arnav cut short him without even looking at him.

Prashant hurriedly called security guard and went to fetch a glass of water. He arrived back soon with security guard."Hello sir. Myself prashant , I was actuatly waiting for you in lobby area of basement.

Arnav did not bother to see him nor did he actually listen.  As soon he saw a glass of water from security guard, he split on her face.

"Khushi.

"What happened sir.Why you are holding her. Prashant and Security gaud both of them asked in their own town.

"Shut the f**k up, girl is not responding.

"Kushi enough of acting. Do open eyes. Kuch ulta na ho jaye, Bahut acting kar liya.

She slowly tried to open her eyes and was now looking straight into Arnav eyes. She was trying hard to swallow, controlling her emotions. Even trying not to laugh for the tremendous acting she did.

"you ok? Arnav asked softly and offered her glass of water. Looking at him and hearing those husky words she was going into utter shock. She looked at those deeply concerned eyes, she moved her gaze towards his nose, then to his lips. She then observed his hair which was so neatly done with gel. She found him to be more sexually attractive.

"Control khushi She told to herself while drinking water. She came out from his grip when arnav released his hand.

"Iam sorry. I actually

"Yeah. You just got faint seeing me!. Arnav cut short her

Khushi took a heavy breath. She was in a situation where she did not know what to speak next. Should she agree and apologize or tell him how huge she was his fan and politely ask him for autograph?

But what she replied irked arnav

"Faint?...I    I am  I ..excuse me. Faint seeing you...why would I faint seeing you?. A confident khushi replies back. Arnav raised his eyebrows.

"Ya ya. Why would I faint seeing you?

"Are you sure?

"Yes. Why would I ?  I don't know you. I guess my sugar level got dropped . You know I have some strange diabetic problem.

"Madam, ye Arnav singh Raijyada hai. Shayad apko chakkar aa gaya. Inhone help kiya. He is big star.  Prashant  shouted

"Sorry I don't know. Anyways thank you she looked at the person and then to Arnav,

"Aap serial nahi dekhti kya Prashant asked.

"NNaaa..Boring. Time waste.!  She looked nervous and looked at Arnav from corner of her eye.

He was observing her eye movements.

Yes, she was the same lady who came today in front of vehicle.' He thought.  He was watching those expressive bright eyes.

"Take care Ms Khushi kumara Gupta. Next time make sure you don't have sugar free kulfi . He replied instantly and turned to finally look at Prashant.

"Where is Gaurav. Let's go. I have wasted enough of my time . He went away with him without turning back.

Khushi was biting her nails and was watching Arnav go. She looked confused with Arnav's remark. Sugarless kulfi.? "

"Shit shit khushi  idiot. Idiot. Idiot.. Idiot idiot idiot ...Diabetic! Sugar levels drop!, kulfi..what all non sense you uttered. Blood sugar drop aise hota hai kya ?  wo bhi sweet khate time?  What was necessary to do all this drama.  Could'nt you just ask for a auto graph and take a photo with him?. What he might be thinking. Stupid girl. She goes slowly towards the corridor, peeps in and did not find them.

"phir bhi khushi...maja aa gaya. Arnav singh raijyada calling your name, holding you..yipee yippee. She started jumping. She sees the security guard who was looking at her.

She raised her eyebrows asking what happened.

"Aap ok madam? "

"bhayya, ab tak to theek thi, ab theek nahi hu.

Security Gaurd got confused with her reply

"Kuch nahi kuch nahi .you please go. As he left, she started jumping again with happiness.

She took her phone and clicked the photo of the place where she experienced the magical moment of her life. While taking the pic, she observed a card on the floor.

She took the card into her hand and was shaken back. She shouted at full volume. "WOOO

It was a visiting card of Arnav Singh Raijyada with his personal email Id and Phone number. It was fallen down when they bumped into each other.

She was top of the world today. Not understanding what to do. She glanced at the name again.  Mr Arnav singh raijyada, . Gosh!. I am so lucky. ?  Various thoughts were getting preoccupied within her.

kya karo mai iss card ka...

She kissed the card and started smiling. She safely kept the card in her bag and goes inside the lift.

When khushi was just recollecting the incident again and again while going back home happily , blushing, somewhere, someone's phone buzzed with a multimedia message. A  photo of Arnav holding khushi in his arms.'

Is it really and truly possible to actually fall in love with a celebrity?- someone you have never met before in your life, someone you just see via the media, someone who has a certain public persona,you have no idea what their real characteristics in may be- is the idea of love not that far-fetched, or is it all just plain infatuation.

Will khushi think practically and continue with her normal routine or fall into this love trap?

Hi Friends ,

Sorry for the late update again. My 1 year old baby is quite naughty nowdays and taking most of my time. I have written chapter 4 in just one go and did not get time to edit. Hope you will like it. (Also hoping that you have not forgotten the story line)

Waiting for your comments, likes and the feedback. as it encourages to keep the rhythm going. :)

Thank you

Originally posted by shiv456

superb update can't wait for there meet
Thank you.
Chapter 4 is updated. Do let me know your review.:)
Originally posted by isoleucine

its so nice plz update

Thank you. Chapter 4 is updated. Hope you will like it