Fatima Sana Shaikh opens up on rumours with Aamir Khan

juba thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Aamir Khan's Dangal co-star, Fatima Sana Shaikh, has responded to rumours of their link-u. She has said that she used to get disturbed' by such reports, but has learned to tackle them.

Fatima was asked about this in a recent interview to Bollywood Hungama. "It's very weird. My mother keeps on watching TV and the other day she showed me Your photo has come' and I was like Read the headline to know what's written.'

Fatima said that the rumours used to disturb her initially, and she used to feel the need to explain herself. "But now, she said, "I do not feel the need to explain because I feel no matter what you do, people will talk about you.

Fatima said that how one chooses to handle situations such as this stems from their personality. "If someone accuses you of something, the first instinct is to come out and tell, Listen, why do you think it is like this?' If you are an aggressive person, you will attack. If you are a submissive person, even then you will talk about it, she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-3q0noGipg

at 4:00 she has a straight face when Faridoon asks her about rumours and when he mentions Aamir..she maintains that expression, but as soon as he mentions Aparshakti she immediately reacts and giggles like haha Aparshakti?? that came instinctively but not when he took aamir's name

There was so much negativity about them..Aamir posted a picture with Azad and kissed  Kiran in front of media twice🤢 to put the rumours to rest.. but she seems unaffected,i have heard previously from her too kuch toh loog kahenge kehne do. Every actress reacts to negativity, be it Alia,be it Deepika. Sanya was also in initial blind items as being the 'third wheel' in the relationship to bluff people.. but she quietly distanced herself & did not attend 2017's eid lunch by Aamir whereras Fatima made headlines and loud whispers due to her appearance. Zaira did back to back 2 films but she is not so into aamir and his family either.

also, when they show a pic of baby Fatima with SRK during one2ka4, she says hes my pyaar ,Faridoon says wont srk feel weird romancing with that little girl she said so..pyar toh tha na..i mean common he was like an uncle to you back then 

Edited by juba - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reddy123456 thumbnail
Fatima is doing Aamir, no doubts about that, very clever girl, she will keep getting films due to Aamir's support.
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If I remember correctly, she used to (or she still does?) live in the same apartment complex as Aamir. 
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
well didn't the rumors die after TOH flopped?
Maroonporsche thumbnail
How often is she on her back 😆😆😆
juba thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

If I remember correctly, she used to (or she still does?) live in the same apartment complex as Aamir. 

According to the blind, aamir pays sky high rent for her apartment and her parents too who live next door. Its close to where ak lives. I honestly did not take this one seriously..but coming from you im a bit surprised..i mean i myself created this article but i would like to beleive its not true coz i like aamir too. But shes into his family so much..it baffles me when i see ira hugging and posing with fatima 😲
When she and sanya were with interning with aamir they were around him..after that fatima's brother started interning with aamir and can still be seen around aamir..at shoots..interviews. junaid is also interning with him,but is never seen around him. 
On one side he gives interviews saying cannot imagine a life without kiran, but smooching her in front media and subsequent instagram pic with azad just after a blind stating hes lost interest in azad adds fuel to the fire. 
If fatima's in any of aamir's next film..im not going to watch that film😡   
And she's not that pretty,nor intellegent. as soon as faridoon says were you in awe of katrina as a dancer she says sanya is such a good dancer👎🏼 and goes on i dance with her thinking i may improve myself and then answers his question..oohh shes so pretty n all. 

Edited by juba - 5 years ago
LifeOLicious thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^I am going by the blind about the apartment. I don't have any more info than that. Do I believe the rumors? I don't want to but I am open to the possibility that anything is possible. 
On one hand there is the possibility that he is mentoring and helping Fatima, the rumors were YRF created to erase the father-daughter image from audience's mind which went a bit crazy so the PR stunt on his birthday and then the rumors stopped after TOH. Now she is talking about it again because she needs to get some headlines as nobody is really talking about her. This is the only thing that gets people to notice her. So she is playing it. And AK is ok with that or maybe he is not...she is doing it on her own for PR.

On the other hand, the rumors are true, Kiran suspects and hence all the PR stunts and I love you's on Facebook and the pictures with families- trying to hide it. 

Take your pick. Maybe there is a third possibility too! LOL! 

juba thumbnail

Originally posted by: LifeOLicious

^I am going by the blind about the apartment. I don't have any more info than that. Do I believe the rumors? I don't want to but I am open to the possibility that anything is possible. 

On one hand there is the possibility that he is mentoring and helping Fatima, the rumors were YRF created to erase the father-daughter image from audience's mind which went a bit crazy so the PR stunt on his birthday and then the rumors stopped after TOH. Now she is talking about it again because she needs to get some headlines as nobody is really talking about her. This is the only thing that gets people to notice her. So she is playing it. And AK is ok with that or maybe he is not...she is doing it on her own for PR.

On the other hand, the rumors are true, Kiran suspects and hence all the PR stunts and I love you's on Facebook and the pictures with families- trying to hide it. 

Take your pick. Maybe there is a third possibility too! LOL! 

Well..i doubt aamir would tell his kids and sisters to pose with fatima. This reminds me there was a blind that kiran was furious when aamir told her to pose with fatima and victor intervened and calmned things down lol..dont beleive this one.
 But yeah lets see..time will tell. Right now il go with the first one,makes sense. Only talking abt Ak makes people notice her,given this interview was posted 4 days ago and i saw it yesterday when her PR made it appear on google headline mentioning aamir

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont think his kids being comfortable with Fatima proves or disproves anything. Kiran is not their mother and if he's found a new flame, I'm sure they'll be least bothered. 
But yes, by bringing it up again, she's herself courting attention and focus.
reddy123456 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meethasamosa

Doing Aamir ?
iska kya matlab hai ? 😲

Doing anyone means having sex, ghapaghap !!