Akshat-niyati today

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
Today's scene of them was so weird. From the moment they introduced kanchan they showed akshat showing interest in her romantically and gazing at her, whereas with niyati he's only shown friendship and even niyati only showed friendship for him, but today they both portrayed a strong attraction for one another. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I always thought Akshat liked Niyati more than as a friend. But after they introduced Kanchan I got confused. Maybe Akshat and Niyati do like each other but are not aware of their feelings themselves. Maybe since they escaped narrowly from a dangerous situation, their feelings just came pouring out. But even though Niyati was suddenly conscious of the intimate gesture, Akshat seemed really okay with it. I always thought it would be the other way around since he seems to have a crush on Kanchan.
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

I always thought Akshat liked Niyati more than as a friend. But after they introduced Kanchan I got confused. Maybe Akshat and Niyati do like each other but are not aware of their feelings themselves. Maybe since they escaped narrowly from a dangerous situation, their feelings just came pouring out. But even though Niyati was suddenly conscious of the intimate gesture, Akshat seemed really okay with it. I always thought it would be the other way around since he seems to have a crush on Kanchan.

Yes I was really confused by it. I liked the scene as I defo saw chemistry between them and I think they look good together, but they never showed any inkling of there being something between them. Perhaps you are right about being in such a scary, life-threatening situation has made them feel closer and brought out their feelings for one another. A very plausible and believable  explanation. 
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sammy17

Today's scene of them was so weird. From the moment they introduced kanchan they showed akshat showing interest in her romantically and gazing at her, whereas with niyati he's only shown friendship and even niyati only showed friendship for him, but today they both portrayed a strong attraction for one another. 

I've always felt that Akshat is in love with Niyati but because of their friendship he doesn't say anything. 

I was very happy when he decided to help Niyati first yesterday!! 
Miss-Behave thumbnail

Originally posted by: Namzie1226

I've always felt that Akshat is in love with Niyati but because of their friendship he doesn't say anything. 

I was very happy when he decided to help Niyati first yesterday!! 

Yes, he saved niyati first from the knife attack by hitting the goon then swiftly attacked the other goon to save kanchan from him, so he chose his friend, which I'm glad about.
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
In first episode when Akshat was proposing a girl Niyati made a prank that she is in love with him. Akshat believed it and immediately left the girl to be with Niyati. I think he is a guy who always want to fall in love. But not yet understand the meaning of love. He saw a pretty girl Kanchan and once again he is having feelings. Niyati is also taking this lightly as this is the nature of Akshat.
But if Niyati sees extra attraction in Akshat for Kanchan she would be possessive for him and then Akshat will leave Kanchan and surrender to Niyati.
Although I felt a connection between the police officer (Hiten) and Niayti. How about them? Yes he is old ...but it may happen. Both got eyes like detective. Besides what is the need to mention Hiten's age????