Antara symbol of guilt more than LOVE !

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Yes 
.the yesterday the way AJ said Meri antara saya ki tarah mere saath chalti hai rehne do tum nahi samjhogi Guddan with pain in his eyes and sacarastic smile 

The camera focuses on Guddan and said apko kaise batayein humsey behrar kaun samajh sakta hai Meri ma bhi mere saath humesha rehti hai 

The scene speaks it all ..

Nishant Kanika was just brilliant 👏

What I decode is AJ used the word saya.  While Guddan not 

Saya and parchayi  invisible figure ...which haunt you everyday here AJ was not referring to as Wife but as the biggest galti AJ has ever done Antaras guilt has broken AJ to that extent that he has lost all sesnses to decide what is love and what is guilt 

No matter he love antara a lot but sadly antra the lover the wife has been replaced way back as guilt ..

As Dadi said to lala khalipan Tere man me exactly AJ has lost the sense to think ..Bec of the impact of guilt ..he has ..in him 

He need to out of it only Guddan can do that 

Both broken soul will ultimately healing each other ...and will be one ...

😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summerlight thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Yes

.the yesterday the way AJ said Meri antara saya ki tarah mere saath chalti hai rehne do tum nahi samjhogi Guddan with pain in his eyes and sacarastic smile

The camera focuses on Guddan and said apko kaise batayein humsey behrar kaun samajh sakta hai Meri ma bhi mere saath humesha rehti hai

The scene speaks it all ..

Nishant Kanika was just brilliant👏

What I decode is AJ used the word saya. While Guddan not

Saya and parchayi invisible figure ...which haunt you everyday here AJ was not referring to as Wife but as the biggest galti AJ has ever done Antaras guilt has broken AJ to that extent that he has lost all sesnses to decide what is love and what is guilt

No matter he love antara a lot but sadly antra the lover the wife has been replaced way back as guilt ..

As Dadi said to lala khalipan Tere man me exactly AJ has lost the sense to think ..Bec of the impact of guilt ..he has ..in him

He need to out of it only Guddan can do that

Both broken soul will ultimately healing each other ...and will be one ...

😳

I second you
Ajgud thumbnail

Yes I was awstruck with the depth CVS shoeing one has to sit and think to decode at first level it will reflect as how madly he love antara and cannot love Guddan. But reality it's is not love it's guilt antara says is painting antara want freedom.  .but an is not able he is holding her unnecessary that's why her says is not able to free 
 The day AJ will be out of guilt ..the day antara soul will rest in peace forever ND the says larchayi will be gone .. forever .
Summerlight thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Yes I was awstruck with the depth CVS shoeing one has to sit and think to decode at first level it will reflect as how madly he love antara and cannot love Guddan. But reality it's is not love it's guilt antara says is painting antara want freedom. .but an is not able he is holding her unnecessary that's why her says is not able to free
The day AJ will be out of guilt ..the day antara soul will rest in peace forever ND the says larchayi will be gone .. forever .

I hope that day come soon
Ajgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summerlight

I hope that day come soon

Amen 😳