Dada daughter connection!

Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
In one of recent episodes,  sikki mentioned to lovely that he knows that she is making Amyra against him or something like that and he says. . Main sab samajhta hu
If he really understands everything and had a little bit of idea on what's going on with Amyra,  he should, like a good father,  sit and have a talk with her.  Explain her how much he loves her and no matter what,  he will always love her.  That's kind of assurance that Amyra needs at this moment so that lovely cannot manipulate her

Instead of taking promises from Amyra that she won't be jealous of Kulfix would the situation be different if he had a talk with her and explain things to her? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rouble_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranu_d

In one of recent episodes, sikki mentioned to lovely that he knows that she is making Amyra against him or something like that and he says. . Main sab samajhta hu

If he really understands everything and had a little bit of idea on what's going on with Amyra, he should, like a good father, sit and have a talk with her. Explain her how much he loves her and no matter what, he will always love her. That's kind of assurance that Amyra needs at this moment so that lovely cannot manipulate her

Instead of taking promises from Amyra that she won't be jealous of Kulfix would the situation be different if he had a talk with her and explain things to her?

He has done that countless amount of times !! But that girl keeps getting brainwashed by her mother ! So, all the hard work of Sikandar to bring to on the right path, goes down the drain !! :/
Optimist_d thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely is so manipulative.  But Amyra is facing all this because of her mom.  I so loved it when Amyra helped Kulfi in getting admission in her school. 
I mean,  I feel she is kind at heart.  Just the thought of losing her dad is making her do all these things.  Instead of showing so kuch jealous and negativity in a child,  they can show the other family members helping her. .