Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Push-pull thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Imagine when Anu-Pre become lovers, like Pre says, she becoming a nosy girlfriend.. πŸ˜†
KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just watched epi... Nav is definitely a pro at his game... he knows how to get things out of Anu... Poor Anu immediately let the cat out of his bag with his anger... wondering where he got this new trait of anger from? his character was not shown like this before. 
AnuPre scene is good but felt repititive ... still she is thinking if she is in love... with all that happened till now... and Anu after that dream last week thought he is not in denial mode but now he is back to denial mode again.
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Madhuri has to do something about Navvu.. He's going out of her control and that's not what his Jaan likes..  πŸ˜‰

after todays epi now i feel in promo its madhuri 
because navu is going out of her control & if does something which will expose them they will endup to jail.so i think she agreeπŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: KK2926

Just watched epi... Nav is definitely a pro at his game... he knows how to get things out of Anu... Poor Anu immediately let the cat out of his bag with his anger... wondering where he got this new trait of anger from? his character was not shown like this before. 

AnuPre scene is good but felt repititive ... still she is thinking if she is in love... with all that happened till now... and Anu after that dream last week thought he is not in denial mode but now he is back to denial mode again.

Poor boy.. Lost his calm and composed form when his hatred for Navvu overridden everything else.. 

Anu-Pre moments are gonna be like this till they want to take the scene to their confession drama.. The makers will not let go of this 'is it love' or 'is it not' conflict that easily.. They need more episodes to run the show anyway.. πŸ˜†

I think with my limited knowledge on ITV shows I get their trend now.. πŸ˜†
Push-pull thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

after todays epi now i feel in promo its madhuri 
because navu is going out of her control & if does something which will expose them they will endup to jail.so i think she agreeπŸ˜†

Yeah she's smarter than Navvu.. This old man has mixed up his emotions and mission very badly.. But she has her goals straight and she knows when to do what.. Without her Navvu would've already be in jail.. πŸ˜†
KK2926 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Push-pull

Poor boy.. Lost his calm and composed form when his hatred for Navvu overridden everything else..

Anu-Pre moments are gonna be like this till they want to take the scene to their confession drama.. The makers will not let go of this 'is it love' or 'is it not' conflict that easily.. They need more episodes to run the show anyway..πŸ˜†

I think with my limited knowledge on ITV shows I get their trend now..πŸ˜†

So true makers / actors want more episodes and trps