Posted: 5 years ago
when will these people stop hurting each other
waiting for you to update this soon
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with hew update .

Part 6

The trio moved towards the mall ,ishra were still behind while ruhi ran to kids section. Ishita too went behind her while Raman too joined them after sometimes . Ishita and ruhi picked some dresses ,shoes and other accessories for ruhi while Raman picked some toys for her . Ruhi was too happy after enjoying shopping with ishita and Raman mostly with her rather as it's the first time she has come out with him . Yeah the poor kid has never got chance for outing with her father as he hate her because her mole above her upper lip always remind him of shagun who has betrayed him .Soon they were done with shopping and all reached to the cash counter . They have to wait as the line was quit long on the cash counter . Ishita stood in ladies line when Raman saw her and asked " why are you standing in queue".

I- why I can't stand in queue?

She asked giving a glare to him ,he too gave her same look and spoke " because Ruhi is my daughter and I will pay for her."

I- nothing like that ,she has come with me so I will pay .

R-had you seen how much she had shopped,it must be more than your salary, so stop arguing and let me pay .

I- I agree it's much, I also agree that I m not rich like you but still I can afford ruhi's expenses .

R- oh ,you want to bear ruhi's expenses , then can you please tell me what's your relationship with her .

I- ruhi's is my ...

Ishita stopped as she realised ,she actually don't have any relationship with ruhi while Raman was raising his eyebrows asking her to answer when ishita, after much thinking said " ruhi se mera... ,dil... haan dil ka rishta hai ".

R(making a dirty face )- dil ka rishta wo kya hota hai .

I- wahi jo aapke aur aapki wife ka ruhi ke saath nahi hai .

She spoke in a go ,without realising that she is hurting him . His expression changed immediately, he kept his card in ishita's hand and spoke glaring her " dil ka rishta ho ya na ho ,she is my daughter not yours so I will pay for her ".

This time he too got succesful in hurting ishita.She glared him listening to his words while her eyes got moist, she wanted to argue more with him more but then let him go as the place was not suitable for argument . Ishita paid the bill,then came out and was looking for Ruman ,after a while she spotted them near the ice cream parlour and walked to them . She went near them and found ruhi was relishing icecream while Raman was talking on phone . She got angry seeing that and spoke turning Raman to him " what is this Mr bhalla ".

Raman yave shira a deadly glare and spoke " what type of behaviour is this ,can't you see we are in public ".

I- so what, I m not your wife that we will talk in personal .

R- how dare you talk to me like that .

I- I can because you are so careless .

R- careless ? Now what I had done .?

I- don't react innocently as you don't know that ruhi is unwell . Why did you let her eat icecream when she is unwell and adding to it ,you are talking over phone leaving her behind, anything would had happened, how careless you are .

She spoke giving him a disgusting look while he got silent as he was wrong this time . He made a sorry face and spoke " ohh sorry ,actually I don't realised it . Thankyou for taking care of this ".

They were talking when ishita's phone rang, it was her mother's call. Ishita excused herself and picked the call. Amma was asking when she will returned ,ishita talked to amma for sometimes then they dropped ruhi to Khanna mansion and went to their society. Ruhi was too happy with them ,she don't wanted go back but when ishita made her understand she went inside with heavy heart, Raman thanked ishita for this lovely evening and both returned to their society then went to their respective house .Toshiji was getting worried for Raman as he hadn't informed about any meeting and also hasn't returned yet . Earlier she was ok but after his accident she has become more conscious, she worridely towards Raman and asked " where were you puttar ".

Raman looked at his mother and asked " why are you being so worried ma ,I m grown up now ".

T- you are right puttar but now a days I m very tensed for you .

R- why are you worried for me ma?

T- after that accident ...

R- no ma you don't need to be worried rather you should be happy .

T- why puttar is there something good .

R- not that much but I was with ruhi this evening ,I had spend a lovely time with her .

T-(surprised)- tu ruhi ke saath tha ?

R- yeah ma ,today ishita had taken ruhi for shopping and falled me too . Sach ma ,aaj ruhi ke saath time spend karne ke baad I realised what I had lost . Ma baby was yearing for me and I was ignoring her ,today matarani has brought a day that I m craving to spend time with her ,ye sab meri galti hai ma ,this all is my mistake ma .

Saying so he was going towards his room when toshiji said " Raman be okay ".

R- don't worry ma ,I will he good as I had to brought my baby back .

Toshiji smiled listening to this while Raman went to his room . Next two days were just ishra don't had much interaction in these two days as they were busy in their work . Today was ruhi's court hearing , bhalla's along with Mr iyer and ishita reached the court while shagun came with ruhi and ashok . The hearing started, Ashok presented some more people who had faced Raman's wrath in past and they spoke against Raman making the case against him . The judge was about to give judgement in favour of shagun but Raman requested the judge that it's a question of ruhi's future so court should think thoroughly then decide ,listening so the judge gave another date .

Ashgun tried to get the judgement on same day saying why to waste court time but the judge said the ruhi's life and her future is most important than court time , so she gave another date after ten days .
All came out of the courtroom ,non was happy ashgun as they didn't won the case, bhalla's as the case was going against them and they had no solution while ishita was sad seeing ruhi's harrassment between these all . Bhallas were standing there ,talking to eachother,consoling Raman when ashok came and said " why you people are giving wrong hopes to him ,ruhi to tumlogo ko waapas nahi milne wali ".

He smirked noticing bhalla's reaction and went from there holding shagun's hand while she too slide her hands shamelessly around his waist and went dragging ruhi with her free hand while little kid was again and again pleading her father to take her home . Listening to which bhalla's could only cry, soon ashgun settled in car and went while bhallas were still rooted to their place ,that's when their lawyer showed up . Raman asked the possibilities of getting ruhi's custody ,he said that the possibility is very less ,listening to which Raman almost broke from inside . He just dropped himself lifelessly in the bench,all tried to talk to him but he didn't talked to anyone , all knew that he is very much upset . Non talked to him further and all reached their house silently ,thinking any way to get ruhi's custody .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its makes me remember old yhm
Its so beautiful update
Ishra and there nok jok
And Raman he lost all hope to get Ru
Thanks for updating 
nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
amazing
update soon
thanks for the pm
ishrarudi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice update 
Continue soon 
Nd thanks for pm 
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update di
Ishra hurt each other 
Ishita confronted him for his carelessness 
He was thankful to ishita
Raman was so upset that he has very less chances to get ruhi's custody
Lets see what happens next 
Ty 4 d pm too
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update
Update soon
Thank you for the pm 
Blakey thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome
ishra in tom n jerry mode
raman high chances of losing ruhi
hope he will consider wat the lawyer once said it seems it is the only way out
divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update
Ishra shopped for ruhi ishita was standing in ladies line to make payment raman said he will pay as ruhi is his daughter ishra started arguing both hurted each other with their words ishita scolded raman for giving ruhi icecream as she was suffering from cold raman made sorry face that was cute raman was happy spending time with ruhi after two days was court hearing bhallas mr.iyer ishita and ashok shagun came to court ashok proved raman is not good father for ruhi judge was about to give judgement raman asked for time judge gave 10 days time ashok and shagun are disgusting poor ruhi
Pls update soon
Thanks for the pm