altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Don't you think that they are doing too many segments with the media. I mean it's good to see that the show is getting attention which it truly deserves but also these segments reveal too much information. We know almost everything about next week's Episodes, KalMa will get married, their SR scenes, Kalyani cooking in the kitchen, Malhar's action against Deshmukh family, Aparna's drama. I love watching the actors off screen and their interviews but I think they should not reveal the story.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
but its good also na they are indirectly promoting also
fans will get excited what will happen
and tujhse hai raabta getting many segment because show doing good in trp
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
I was wondering why there are no segments for our show esp during Revealation drama of Atul, Anu & Mads relationship in front of K..
I'm happy that now they are doing segments / bytes and our show is getting much deserved TRP cum Promotions!
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's because of trps actually.
And moreover they are promoting the show and new couple KalMa so that more people watch it. 

Though it's revealing storyline still good for show I guess!
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

I was wondering why there are no segments for our show esp during Revealation drama of Atul, Anu & Mads relationship in front of K..
I'm happy that now they are doing segments / bytes and our show is getting much deserved TRP cum Promotions!

Show was not that popular at that time to gain such attention.