Raman is selfless as like Ishu to accept the think he said 

But unable to trust mihika and her mom 

Update soon dear please
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
HHi friends back soth new update .

Part 42

Ishea and toshiji went to hall ,Raman and toshiji settled on the couch while ishita brought water for crying toshiji . She had some sip of water and then spoke " Raman puttar now what we will do ,that mihika ,I don't like from earlier and after knowing this I hate somuch, but the problem is my son is also suffering because of that girl .  How Romi is going to hold himself after this . Raman didn't answered anything , Ishita too settled beside them but non of spoke anything. After much time Raman asked "ishita what are you thinking?"

I- I too wanted to ask you same, what are you thinking .?

R- I m thinking about romi , how my brother must be feeling . He is going through so much just because he loved a wrong girl .

I- I too was thinking about appa , how he will live his rest of life without amma . Why did this happened to them .

Saying so she rested her head on Ramans shoulder ,he encircled his arms around her and asked " ishita , should I say something, don't take me otherwise ."

I- what ?

R- I know they had done much bad with you but still they are your , our family .

I- so .

R- can we give them a chance,a last chance, may be they want to change after this . I mean may be they don't like you but can love their partners .

Ishita glared him when he spoke keeping his hand on her " I know you will not like this idea but think about them , may be by taking this small step, everything will be ok ."

I- and what about me .

R- I m there for you ,I will protect you from every thing and everyone ,who will try to hurt you .you trust me na .

I- humm but I m a human not goddess that I will forget everything and will forgive them .

R- you are right at your place but think about them mostly your father and most importantly if we will let them go,we will not be able to know about the their further moves .you know its necessary to keep our enemies in front of your eyes to know about their plans at phir ye to family members hai .

Ishira didn't said anything just kept looking at Raman when he said " I just had this suggestion ,everything will happen as per your will only  ".

Ishita looked at toshiji with questioning eyes when toshiji said " puttar mujhe to Raman ki baat theek hi lag rahi hai ,but you tell ,what you want?.

Ishita thought for sometimes then said " I just hate them a lot ,I dong know what to do ".

R- i agree with you ishita but ok as you say ,we will not interfere ,let them do as per their wish .

Ishita didn't spoke anything and went to her room ,Raman too told toshiji to go and rest while he will stay in the hall to see what they will decide . Toshiji insisted to stay there but Raman said that she should take care of her health. She too went to her room ,while Raman remain in the hall itself. He again started thinking about the whole incident and recalled ishitas expression , he noticed that ishita was much hurt and depressed after knowing the truth of her family members . He thought to go to ishita ,thinking so he went to his room and saw ishita leaning on the couch while tears were rolling down from her eyes which she was not bothered to wipe. He settled beside her and pulled her to him ,she hides her face in his chest and started crying bitterly while Raman caressed her hairs softly to console her . After much time she parted from him and spoke " I m trying a lot Raman to forgive them but it's not happening ,unhone mere saath bahut galat kiya . Murugan had already snatched my amma from me and they tried to snatch appa from me . Just think how miserable my life would had been if appa would had listened to them and left me on mihika's amma mercy,my life also would had been like Cinderella, but it would had been real ,so I wouldn't be getting my prince ."

R- why are you thinking somuch baby ,you should he happy that you were lucky and got a nice father who didn't left you .

I- actually you are right ,appa has done somuch for me now it's my turn to do something for him.  

R- I didn't yet you .

I- as you were saying ,I will talk to appa and amma ,may be ..

R- do it if you think its right for him .

I- I think we should go there and see the situation .

R- as you say .

Ishita was going when Raman held her free hand ,she turned to see him ,he pulled her lil closer ,then cupped her face and said " you know na I love you ".

Ishita nodded in affirmation when Raman said " I will not let anyone hurt you ever ".

Saying so he pecked her temple softly while she closed her eyes to feel his soft touch.  After sometimes they parted ,both walked towards Romi's room where Romika and senior iyers were . Ishra entered the room and saw everyone was silent ,Romi was standing near window ,appa was sitting dejectedly on couch ,amma was crying while mihika was trying to console her in between her tears .

Amma- had you listened to your appa ,he is ready to leave me for isgira ,arey what I had done, has done for my daughter. 

Ishita listened this and saw Raman with questioning eyes ,when he signalled towards appa. Ishira felt bad seeing his condition and thought that like her,he is also getting punished without any fault. She walked to Mr iyer ,settled beside him and kept her hand on his shoulder ,he immediately saw ishita and spoke " I m sorry kanna ,you had to go through because of me ,neither I would had married madhu nor she would had done this ."

I- what's your fault in all this appa ,you did everything for me , if amma couldn't love me,its her problem and my bad luck that I couldn't get mothers love ,but appa jo ho gaya so ho gaya . You people had spend somu h if your time together ,now why do you want to get separated. 

Appa- that's not because of me but her , she had done somuch bad that I don't want to live further with her . 

Amma listened to appa and walked to him ,she folded her arms in front of her husband and spoke " I m sorry viswa ,I had done much wrong with ishita . I cant change that but can apologize to ishita for all my deeds ,ishita kanna ,I know you must he hating me but I was blind on my daughter love and did everything for her . Please forgive me kanna "

Ishita didn't spoke anything ,just held her father and spoke " appa take care of yourself and take amma too ".

Ro- and take mihika too .

M- Romi listen to me atleast .

Ro- no I will not ,because of you I had already done much wrong with my family ,ab aur nahi .

Appa saw mihika and amma ,then said " let's go from here before they throw us out of their house ."

Amma walked behind appa while mihika was looking at romi but he turned his face towards other side ,making it clear that she don't have any place in his life .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment .
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome fab fantastic chap
Too good
Poor ishu has gone through so much coz of 2devils
But she loves her Appa
Please continue soon
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Continue soon
N
Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!!
Ishra were worried for her appa n romi.
Raman asked ishu to forgive mihika n her amma.
But ishu wasn't able to as she was so hurt.
Raman consoled her n ishu decides to forgive them.
Appa took mihika with him as romi wasn't able to forgive her.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Thanx for d pm dii:)
subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb 
Thanks for the update 
Please update next part soon 
arooshee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This amma mihika needs to be punished...They are not 1% guilty...
They don't deserve any forgiveness...
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Its amazing update
Ishita see don't want to forgive them
Raman he is so good
Still thinking about them
Thanks for updating
supriya1697 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting Update!!! 
Mihika Should try to repent her mistakes and make romi forgive her!
Great Writing!!!