Testing the waters of forgiveness (Updated)

Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

TESTING THE WATERS OF FORGIVENESS

SCENE 1: Classroom. It's the end of class and students are leaving. Munna and Pandit are still at their desk fooling around as usual. Naina, Preeti, Hema, Kamya are already out the door. Sunaina, Kartik, and the rest are also heading towards the door. Sameer is standing waiting for others to leave. Swati is watching this and taking something out of her bag. She stands up and walks to Munna and Pandit's desk. She leaves an envelope in front of Munna on his desk. As they're busy fooling around they don't see it at first. Swati goes past Sameer without looking at him. On reaching the door, she looks back to see if they notice the envelope. Sameer reaches the door and notices that Munna and Pandit are still fooling around.

Sameer: Munna Pandit aona. Bohut bhook lagi hain, yaar. (Come on Munna-Pundit, Im hungry)

Munna: Haan yaar, vacation mein Red Rose kha khana bohut yaad aya. (Yeah, bro missed Red Rose's food during the holidays.)

Pandit: Yaar, thu chal hum aatehe. (Bro, you go we're coming)

Munna is about to leave. Pandit notices the envelope, sees Munna's name on it.

Pandit: Munna rukh! (Munna stop)

Munna: Kiya? Bhook lagi hain yaar. (What? I'm hungry!)

Pandit: Yeh bhool jhatha hain tu. (You're forgetting this.)

Munna: Mera nahin hain. (It's not mine.)

Pandit: Yaar, chiti tera naam phar hain tho tera hi hoga! (Bro, a letter with your name on it must be yours.)

Munna takes it and looks at it: Mera? (Mine?)

Pandit: Secret love letter? Naya pyaar? Oho! Vacation mein kiya huwa, hmm? (New love? What happened during the holidays?)

Pandit watches as Munna opens opens the envelope. Munna takes out 8 rupees and a note. On it is simply written:

Thank You

Pandit: Kiya hain? (What is it?)

Munna: Udhaar jhuka diya 8 rupiah kha. (A 8 rupees debt being repaid.)

Flashback: Morning scene of Munna paying for the auto.

Present: Munna is angry and leaves the money, thank you note and envelope on the desk. He storms out

Pandit takes it and says: Ghusa thook neh keh baad deh dhoonga. (I'll give it to him when his anger cools down.)

They leave.

No one has noticed Swati watching what happens at the back of the class. She's sad, very sad.

SCENE 2: Sameer's house. The boys are there and Poonam brings kachore.

Poonam: Sameer bhaya, lo aur kachore aap laugo keh leayi hain. Are aap log kyon nahin khate ho. Yeh plate waise khi waise hain. Kiya huwa. (Sameer I've brought more snacks for you all. What, why are you guys not eating anything. What happened?)

Sameer: Kuch nahin Bhabhi. Thank you hum kahenge. (Nothing, Bhabhi. Thanks we'll eat.)

Pandit: Haan Bhabhi, hum tho khahenge doosre jho bhi kare. (Yes Bhabhi, I'll eat no matter what others do.)

Poonam leaves.

Munna is still fuming: Apne aap kho kiya samaj thi hain? Meh 8 rupiah keh mautaaj hain? 8 rupiah mera pura nukhsaan karega kiya. Uske mijaal tho dekh, 8 rupiah udhaar jhukha khar muj par ehsaan kardiya kiya? (What does she think of herself? I'm dependent on 8 rupees? 8 rupees will ruin me? Look at her arrogance, cleared her 8 rupee debt and did me a great favour!)

Sameer: Mujhe batayega kiya huwa Munna? (Will you tell me what happened, Munna?)

Munna: Kiya bataaon? Swati neh mere naam kha envelope mere hi desk par chora. Us meh kiya tha? 8 rupiah!! Thu neh hi kahatha nah ke meh auto ki fees chukka doon. Tho dekh tera hamdardi ka asar!!!. (What must I tell you. Swati left an envelope on my desk with my name on it. What was in it? 8 rupees!! You told me to pay the auto fee, didn't you? See what your sympathy for her has done!!!)

Sameer: Envelope meh 8 rupiah! Yeh Swati bhi nah! (8 rupees in an envelope. This Swati also!)

Pandit: Thank you note bhi hain. (There was a thank you note also.)

Munna: Haan "thank you kakhaz par likh kar kahan jhat aaj kal. Gud bhol nahin sakti? (Yes, thank you is written on pieces of paper these days. Could she not say it personally?)

Flashback: Sameer and Pandit remember how she tried to say something to him but he just ignored her after he had paid the autowala.

Present

Sameer is trying to feed Munna a kachore.

Sameer: Yeh sab choro, kachori kah. (Leave all that, eat a kachori.)

Pandit: Haan, phet barjayenga tho pyaar kha ghusa bhi uttar jayega. (Yeah. When your stomach is full, your anger will also dissipate.)

Munna throws something at Pandit, who picks it up and plays with it. Pandit sits to one side by himself whilst Sameer tries to console Munna.

Pandit plays with the thank you note and the magnifying glass that Munna threw at him. He notices something and tries to show it to Munna.

Pandit: Munna yeh "thank you note kho dekh. (Munna look at this "thank you note.)

Munna: Mujhe nahin dekhni hain. (I don't want to see it.)

Pandit: Dekho tho say. Khuch batana hain. (Look at it. I want to show you something.)

Munna: Tu mujhe khuch nahin bata sakta. Nahin dekhni hain. Kitni baar kahon. (You cannot show me anything. I don't want to see it. How many times must I tell you.)

Pandit: Bhai, dekho mek kehta hoon, dekh nah. (Bro, look at it. I'm telling you look at it.)

Munna: Pagal, kitni baar kahoon, nahin dekhunga! nahin dekhunga! nahin dekhunga! nahin dekhunga!. (Madman, how many times must I say that I will not look at it! I will not look at it! I will not look at it!)

As he says this he's throwing things at Pandit that could really hurt him. Sameer is trying to stop but is unable to do this.

Munna gets so angry he screams at Pandit: Chala jha yahn say. Jhata hain keh nahin? (Go away. Are you leaving or not?)

Munna starts chasing him away with a cricket bat.

Pandit (realising the situation decides to leave): Teek hain Bhai, meh jhatha hoon. Yeh leh karhi jhaunga.(Fine, bro, I'm leaving. I'm taking this with me.)

Munna: Haan, leh jhao!!! (Yes leave!!!)

Pandit leaves with the envelope.

Voice over: "Thank you note ekh "Sorry note tha bohut salo baad pata chala

Edited by Sakhile - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very nice
I'm still waiting for the day Swati will reconcile with the gang.. But all we get is Swati taunting them instead
Sakhile thumbnail
I too want to see that. But neither side is willing to let go and put the first foot forward. In the meantime I'll make my own khayali pulau. Let me know what you think.
Sakhile thumbnail

TESTING THE WATERS OF FORGIVENESS 2

SCENE 1: In the street outside Swati's home. Munna is on his bike coming towards Swati's home with a gift in his hands. He's looking at a birthday card and thinks.❀️

Munna: Aaj keh din Swati keh liye bohut khaas honi chayiye. Uska janam din joh hain! Meh Swati koh batadunga keh meh neh usko maaf kardiya, yeh meri taraf seh uske liye sab seh keemti gift hoga. (Today should be a very special day for Swati. I'll tell her that I have forgiven her. This should be a special gift for her.)😑

Swati, looking gorgeous comes out of her home and gets into a taxi. She gets in and it takes off. Munna sees this and swears at himself.

Munna: Are gadah, kardiya neh who wali harkat! Der hogaya nah. Who college keh liye nikal gay. Aur who bhi taxi meh. "Haan Bewakoof aaj keh din taxi meh hi jaungi nah, special din joh hain mere liye. (He mimics Swati's voice as he says this.) (Oh, donkey, you've done it again! Got late. Now she's leaving for college and that to in a taxi. "Yes, fool, today I will go in a taxi since its my special day!)😑😑

Munna tries to catch up with the taxi but he is stopped by various traffic interceptions.

Meanwhile at the college, Naina, Preeti, Hema and Kamya are talking whilst waiting for the others to arrive. Sunaina and her gang arrive and stand around talking. Then Pandit and Sameer arrive. They talk about nothing important and then realise that Munna is not there.

Preeti: Munna aaj college nahin aya? (Munna hasn't come to college today?)

Naina: Haan, usko kuch hogaya hain kiya? (Something hasn't happened to him, right.)

Sameer and Pandit look at one another in confusion.

Sameer: Woh ata hi hoga, kuch khaas khaam karne gaya. (He should be coming, he had to run an errand.)

The girls go Oh!

Meanwhile, Swati's taxi arrives at the college. She gets out and is about to proceed to the college. Simultaneously Munna is pulling up on his motorbike. A splendid car pulls up blocking Munna from being able to proceed into the college. A tall gorgeously handsome young man gets out. He looks as if he has just stepped out of a fashion magazine. He calls out: Swati!

Swati turns towards the caller and gives the most beaming smile, runs towards the caller saying: My Hritik!

Swati reaches the stranger and he sweeps her up and swings her high up. She throws her head back and laughs a sexy laugh. Eventually the caller sets her down, looks deep into her eyes and huskily says: "Happy birthday darling!!! He spontaneously breaks into the "Baar baar yeh din aye birthday song. Half the college is watching them.πŸ₯³πŸ€—

At the college gate, Munna sees this and his mouth drops. Half the college is watching the spectacle. On everyone's lips there is only one question: "Khon hain woh?

Kamya: Yaar, khon hain woh? (Bro who's that)

Hema: Itna handsome, yaar! (What a handsome guy.)

Naina: Aaj ka tareekh kiya hain? (What's the date today?)

Pandit: Hum sab jaanneh chahte hain keh yeh khon heh, aur tujhe tareekh khi pari? Munna kah dil tukhre tukhre hojayega agar woh yeh dekhta hoh. (We're all interested in who that is, and you want to know the date, really! Munna's heart is going to break into a million pieces if he sees this.)

Sameer: Haan yaar, kitte armaano leh kar woh gaya Swati koh happy birthday kehne. (Yes, he wnet with such great hopes to wish Swati happy birthday.)

Naina: Kiya aaj Swati kah birthday hain? Are yaar meh yeh din kaise bhool sakti hoon? Har saal meh usko pehle wish karti thi! Are, yaar! (What is it Swati's birthday today? Oh God, how could I forget this day. I'm the first to wish her every year!!)πŸ˜”

Flashback: Seven year-old Naina is standing in front of seven year-old Swati with a cupcake with 7 small candles on it.

Present: The rest of the gang look at her in astonishment.

Pandit: Kiya tujhe yaad nahin tha? Tere best friend joh thi. (What you didn't remember! She used to be your best friend!)

Naina: Ab bhi meri best friend hain!! (She's still my best friend!)

Kamya and Hema: Hum bhi bhool gaye aaj uska janam din hain. (We also forgot that it's her birthday.)☺️

Preeti: Yaar, hum jaise dost hoh to dushman kih kohi zaroorat nahin hai. Maanti hoon keh hum usse naraaz the, hain, phir bhi hum koh yaad rehna tha. (Withs friends like us who needs enemies. I accept that we are upset with her, but we should have remembered, right?)πŸ˜”

Sameer: Abhi kuch bigra nahin, hum uske liye kuch khaas kar sakte hain. Lekin yeh hero khon hain? (Nothing has been ruined, we'll do something special for her. But who is this hero?)

They all look at Naina expectantly.

Naina: Mujhe kaise pata hoga? (How would I know)

Pandit: Abhi kahan nah, teri best friend ahin? (You just said she's your best friend.)

After a short dance twirl, "her Hritik leads Swati to a nearby bench, lovingly sits her down and produces a basket. He proceeds to place a candle on a cupcake, light it, and say: Make a wish, darling!πŸ₯³

Munna wheeling his bike pass this scene hears this and chokes up badly. He leaves the bike with the present and card right there and walks off in the direction of the college. Despite not wanting to, he stops to look at the scene.

Swati looks at the cupcake and she tears up.

Flashback: Twelve year old Swati is being fed a cupcake by a twelve year old Naina.

(Whilst everyone can see what is going on they cannot hear the conversation between Swati and her "Hritik.)

Swati's Hritik snaps his fingers: Kiya huwa? (What happened?)

Swati: Aaj, 14 saal meh pehli baar aisa huwa keh Naina neh mujhe pehle birthday cake nahin kilaya. (Today is the first time in 14 years that Naina is not the first person to feed me birthday cake.)

Swati's Hritik: Pata hain. Lekin, Aaj no tears right!. (I know, but today no tears.)

He wipes away her tears.😭

Munna unable to take this any longer pushes past everyone and runs off. Pandit and Sameer follow him.

JBR comes and sends everyone to class. They all leave.

Meanwhile on the bench Swati and her Hritik are sitting.

Swati's Hritik: Mujhe gabar hain keh Naina teri sab seh best friend hain. Lekin meh bhi tera sab seh purana dost hoon nah. (I know that Naina is your best friend. But I'm your oldest friend, right?

Swati: Sab seh purana aur sab seh wafadaar bhi. (Oldest and most loyal friend!)

Swati's Hritik: Meh neh tere liye ekh bohut hi special tofah laya hoon. (I've brought you a very special gift.)

Swati: Usse pehle, tumme kaisa pata tha keh meh college mein hoon? (Before that tell me how you knew I was at college?)

Swati's Hritik: Ghar gaya, toh Didi neh bataya, aur yeh bhi bataya keh Naina neh tere liye cupcake nahin layi. Toh mene socha, kyon nahin meh donoh roles nibaahu. Toh loh mein aagaya, tera hero! (I went home and Sister told me you had left for college. She also told me that Naina had not come, so I thought I'll take care of both roles.)

Swati: Thanks Chote Mamu, aap neh mera special day bohut hi special banaya. Thank you! (Thanks, Chote Mamu { my youngest uncle}, you have made my special day, truly special!!)

Swati's Hritik: Dosti kah usool, bhool gayi. (Have you forgotten the principles of friendship?)

Swati: Nahin, Chote Mamu. Lekin ab maanti hoon keh woh ussool galad hain. Dosti mein agar sorry sahin waqt par nahin kiyan jahtha toh gatra hain. Har rishta mein, sahin waqt par sorry bhi kehna aur thank you bhi.  (No Chote Mamu, But I now believe that those principles are wrong. Without saying sorry in a friendship, the friendship is threatened. In every relationship, sorry and thank you must be pronounced at the right time. It's very important.)

Swati's Hritik: Sayani hogayi mere batiji. Ab please tofa leh aur mein office jaoon? (My niece has grown wise. Now please take your present and may I please leave for the office?)

She hugs him as he leaves.

Swati: Thank you Chote Mamu. (At this moment an unknown student passes.)

Precap: Split screen: One side: Munna is sobbing on Pandit's shoulder, "Meh neh bohut dher kardiya, yaar. 😭😭😭Sameer looks on. The other side: Swati is sitting with a book on her lap with tears rolling down her cheeks.😭 Next to her is gift wrapping paper.

Princesswarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This one was amazingπŸ‘. A very different and fresh concept. I hope this misunderstanding doesn't break them apart.😭  Precap looks interesting.  Update soon. Well written  β­οΈ
Regards
Inayat 
Radkam thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ufff! Title se laga tha reconcile karenge... fir Hrithik ne toh kaam tamaam kar diya! Thank hod...I hope aage sab theek hoga! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sakhile thumbnail

Finally I was able to post this update. Please let me know what you think.

SCENE 2: Classroom. All the students are there, they're waiting for the lecturer to arrive. Munna, Pandit and Sameer are not in class. The rest from both gangs are all there.  They're all talking about what they had witnessed between Swati and "her Hritik.

Hema: Yeh kitni besharmi khi baat hain nah, aisa larke keh saat nachna, sab keh saamne. (How disgraceful is this, to dance so openly in front of everyone.)

Pryank: Yeh toh Swati seh hum neh expect nahin kiyah. (We didn't expect this from Swati.)

Mitahali: Haan, yeh kullam kulla pyaar karna toh hamare GS kah seekh hain nah. (Yes, romancing openly is what our GS teaches right?)

Swati enters the room. Most of the students surround her and start taunting her. They berate her, calling her "Besharam! Behaya! They dance around her singing, "Kullam kullah pyaar karenge hum donoh with vulgar gestures.  Kamya, Naina and Preeti look on but do nothing to stop the abuse.  Hema participates in the abuse.  Eventually Kamya gets irritated and tries to stop the abuse. Swati uses this opportunity to leave the room. As she tries to leave the room, Swati looks deeply into Naina's eyes as if to read something in it.

Swati: Chor, dosti nahin nibayi, GS kah farz kiya nibanyengi!! (Leave it. You couldn't carry out the duties of a frien, where will you carry out your duty as a GS>)

Swati leaves.  Naina runs after her.

Naina: Rukh! Matlab kiya hain teri? (Stop! What do you mean?)

Swati looks at her, shakes her head and makes to leave. Naina grabs her hand. Swati removes her hand from Naina's grip.

Swati: Ab aur nahin! (No more!)

Swati leaves purposefully. Naina stares after her.

Naina: Is dosti koh kiski nazar lagayi? (Who has cast the evil eye on this friendship?)

Preeti: Hum neh bhi khonsi dosti nibaya? (Have we carried our duties as a friend?)

Meanwhile Munna, Sameer and Pandit are in the college garden. Munna is still crying bitterly. He flashes back to every time Swati had treid to talk to him and he had rebuffed her, been rude to her or simply turned away from her. Sameer and Pandit try hard to console him, but he is inconsolable.

Munna: Tere pyaar koh jeetane keh chakar meh neh Swati koh diya. Meh itna pagal ho gaya Naina koh GS banana meh aur play meh keh meh bulhigaya keh mujhe Swati koh bhi sambalna tha. Yeh mein neh kiya kar diya? (In trying to ensure that your love wins, I've lost Swati. I got so involved in ensuring that Naina wins the GS elections and with the play that I forgot that I also have to take care of Swati. What have I done?)

Pandit: Ab chup hoja bhai. Itna rauna acha nahin hai.(Stop crying now. It is not good to cry so much.)

Sameer: Fikr mat kar, hum Swati koh manna lahenge.(Don't worry we'll make it up with Swati.)

Munna: Uska ashiq dekha tu neh? Hritik hain! HRITIK! (Have you seen her love? He's a Hritik! HRITIK)

Sameer: Tu kohi Hritik seh kam nahin hain. (You're no less than a Hritik.)

Munna: Shakal dekha mera? Us Hritik keh saamne bandar lakta hoon. (Have you seen him? In front of him I'm a monkey.)

Pandit: Swati kah bandar. (Swati's monkey.)

Sameer: Chal, class kah time hogaya. JBR kah class hain, miss nahin kar sakte. (Come, let's go to class. It's JBR's class we can't miss it.)

The boys take Munna to wash his face and then go to class. There is a deathly silence in the class.

JBR walks in and notices the silence.

JBR: Lakta hain aaj kohi class mein nahin hain. Mazaa aayega bhoot koh parane mein! Hah!Hah!Hah!. (Looks like there isn't anyone in class. It will be fun teaching ghosts.) (Complete silence) Bad joke!

JBR begins to teach. Munna looks around but cannot see Swati. Sameer gestures what?

Munna: Swati class mein nahin hain.

Pandit: Tu uski chinta mat kar. Woh jahan bhi hai khush hain. (You don't worry about her. Wherever she is she's happy.)

Class ends. Munna asks Naina where Swati is. Naina tells them what happened in class. Flashback to Swati leaving the class.

Naina: Woh wapas nahin ayi. (She didn't return.)

Munna: Sab usko bala bura kehte the aur aaplog kiya karte the? Dekhte rehgay? Yaar hain keh dushman? (Everyone was humiliating her and what did you do? Watched? Are you friends or enemies?)

Munna walks off and they follow him.

Meanwhile in the library Swati is opening the present that Hritik gave her. It's a book entitled "Sooraj khi parchaiyaan! It begins like this:

Dunya sooraj gumta hain. Sooraj khi roshni dunya keh liye bohut ehem hain. Sooraj keh bina dunya adhoorah hoga. Lekin kabhi kabhi aisa bhi hota keh sooraj khi roshni dunya koh nukhsaan ponchata hain. Jab sooraj khi doop ziyaadah hota hain, yah insaan doop meh ziyadah rehta hain tohhanicaren hota hain. Jaan leva bhi hota hain.

(The earth revolves around the sun. The sun is very important for the existence of earth. Without the sun the earth would not exist. However, sometimes the sun is harmful to life on earth. When it becomes too strong or one is in the sun too long it can be very dangerous. One could even die because of it.)

Dunya mein insaan kabhi kabhi sooraj kha roop apna tha hain. Kabhi kabhi hum ek insaan koh itna emiyat dehta hain keh woh hamareliye sooraj banjhata hain. Yeh achi baat hota hain jab yeh insaan hum koh sayi rasta dikhata hain aur humme sahara dehta hain. Lekin khabi kabhi aisa bhi hota hain keh hum sooraj koh dekhte dekhte parchaiyaan ban jhata hain. Yeh hammare liye jaan leva hojata hain...

(Sometimes people take on the importance of the sun. People grant a person so much importance that it takes on the importance of the sun in our lives. This is a good thing when that person guides us and is our support. However sometimes we give this person so much importance that we are overawed by him or her, to the extent that we become their shadows, thereby losing ourselves in them. This is detrimental to our growth...)

She sits reading it and gets completely engrossed in the book until a librarian comes.

Librarian: Madam, library ab band honewala hain. (Madam the library is about to close)

Swati: Kiya? College khatam hogay? (What has college ended?)

Librarian: Haan, madam abhi 5 baje hain. (Yes, madam, it's five o'clock.)

Swati picks up her things and leaves.

Swati sits down on the bench where she and Hritik had sat. She opens the book and continues reading. She gets engrossed in the book.

Just then other students and the gangs come out and see her. They taunt her again as they pass.

Student 1: Dekh, aashiq khi raha dekh rahi hain. (See she's waiting for her lover.)

Student 2: Haan, besharmi bhi kohi hadd hain! (Yes. The height of shamelessness has been reached.)

As Munna, Pandit, Sameer, Naina, Preeti, Kamya and Hema pass they look at her.

Munna: Yaar, bas kar! (Enough!)

She's reading her book and pays no attention to them. Just then Hritik arrives. He has heard the comments.

Hritik: Swati my darling!

Swati is delighted to see him. She gets up and smiles brightly.

Hritik: Present kaisa laga? Birthday kaisa raha? (How did you like your present? How was your birthday?)

Swati: Sab seh best birthday aur sab seh khaas present. Sahi moka par sahi tofa!! Thank you! (Best birthday and most precious present. Right present arrived at the right time.)

They link hands and walk pass the gangs to his car.

Swati (thinks): Waqt aagaya keh meh parchaiy seh nikal jaoon! (Now it's time to get out of the sun's blinding light.)

Hritik smiles at her.

Munna, Pandit, Sameer, Naina, Preeti, Kamya and Hema stare after them. Munna is very sad and slumps away. Pandit and Sameer follow him. Kamya and Hema also leave.

Sakhile thumbnail

Double dose:

SCENE 3: Naina's home, in Preeti and Naina's room.

Naina: Yeh Swati koh kiya hogaya? (What has happened to Swati?)

Preeti: Shayad, woh Munna koh jalati hain? (Maybe she wants to make Munna jealous?!)

Naina: Lekin kyon? Mujhe usse baat karni hoga. (But why? I'll have to talk to her.)

Preeti: Haan yaar, phone karo uske. (Yes, phone her)

Naina calls Swati's home. Swati's mother answers the phone.

Naina: Hello aunty, Swati hain? (Is Swati there?)

Swati's mother: Nahin Naina, Swati bahar gayi hain. (No Naina, she's gone out)

Naina: Bahar gayi? (Gone out?)

Swati's mother: Haan Naina. Aaj uska janam din hain. Tu bhool gayi kiya? Aaj tu neh Swati koh cake kilane nahin ayi? (Yes Naina. Today is her birthday. Did you forget? You didn't come to feed her cake today?)

Naina: Jhi aunty. Meh bohut busy thi toh mujhe moka nahin mila usliye meh abhi phone karti hoon. (Yes aunty, I was very busy so I didn't get a chance that's why I'm phoning.)

Swati's mother: Oh! Par woh yahan nahin hain. Swati bahar gayi hain. (Oh! But she's not here. Swati went out.)

Naina: Kahan gayi, Aunty? (Where did she go aunty?)

Swati's mother: Law Garden gayi hogi, Naina. (Maybe she went to Law Garden.)

Naina: Thank you Aunty.

She puts the phone down and immediately calls Sameer. Preeti stands looking on trying to understand what's going on. She gestures to Naina.

Sameer: Hello?

Naina: Sameer, mujhe Law Garden meh milo. (Sameer meet me at Law Garden.)

Sameer: Acha, toh madamji koh mujh seh milna hain? Kamaal hain! (Oh, so madam wants to meet me? Amazing!)

Naina: Sameer aisa kuch nahin hain. (It's nothing like that Sameer.)

Sameer: Oh, toh tujhe mujhse nahin milna hain? (Oh so you don't want to meet me?)

Naina: Aisa nahin hain. Sameer. (It's not like that Sameer.)

Sameer: Toh kaisa hain, madamji? (So what's it like madam?)

Naina: Swati Law Garden gayi hain. (Swati has gone to Law Garden.)

Sameer: Haan, toh? (Yeah, so?)

Naina: Humme wahan janah hain! (We should go there!)

Sameer: Kiya? Kyon? (What? Why?)

Naina: Hum koh pata karna kiya hoh rahan hain. (We need to find out what's going on.)

Sameer: Teek hain meh Law Garden jha rahan hoon. (Okay, I'm going to Law Garden.)

After they put the phone down Naina and Preeti plan on what they will say to Bela to get permission to go out. Just then Chachaji enters.

Naina: Chachaji aagaye! (Chachaji has arrived.)

Naina and Preeti run to him.

Naina: Chachaji, Chachaji!

Preeti: Papaji!

Chachaji: Ohoh, mere betiyaan aaj mujhe dekh kar bohut khush kyon? (Oh why are my daughters so happy to see me?)

Naina: Chachaji hum aaj Law Garden leh chalo nah? (Chachaji take us to Law Garden.)

Chachiji: Naina, Law Garden, kyon? (Law Garden why?)

Chachaji: Haan Naina, aaj Law Garden kyon? (Yeah Law Garden why?)

Naina: Kuch khaas baat nahin hain, Chachaji. Sirf mann hain, bohut din hogay hum bahar nahin gayi hain. (Nothing important, Chachaji. Just feel like it. It's been long since we've gone there.)

Preeti: Haan Papa, please humme leh chalo nah! (Yes Papa please take us.)

Chachaji: Teek hain. Tayaar hojayiye, Law Garden chalet hain. (Okay, get ready we'll go to Law Garden.)

The girls get very happy and quickly get ready. They then rush Chachaji and Chachiji out.

Preeti: Mama, Papa chalo jaldi. Dher karenge toh Taiji aajayegi. (Mama and Papa please come quickly. If we take long Taiji will come.)

Chachiji: Shub, shub bhol! (Speak good things.)

Taiji: Bela! Bela! Oh Bhay! Bahar jaane ki tayaari hoh rahin hain? (Oh Bhay. You're getting ready to go out.)

Chachiji (aside): Lo! Bala aagayi. (Oh Bad luck has arrived.)

Taiji: Kiya kahan, Bela? (What did you say?)

Chachiji: Kuch nahin Bhabiji. (Nothing)

Taiji: Aur yeh bharat kahan jha rahin hain? (Where is this procession going?)

Chachaji: Hum Law Garden jha rahain hain. (We're going to Law Garden.)

Taiji: Are wah! Aaj khonsi tewaar hain keh sab koh bahar jaane zaroori hogayi? (Oh which celebration is this that going out is necessary.)

Chachaji: Bachiyon kha mann huwa, toh hum jhte hain. (The girls felt like it so we are going.)

Taiji: Haan , yeh larkiyon kha yehi kaam hain, bahar gummo. Ghar kha kaam nahin kar sakte. Aap bacho koh bigaarte hain, Anand Babu. Pashtaoge. (Yes, this is all they know. They can't do the house work. You are spoiling them Anand. You'll regret it.)

Chachaji: Aisa kuch nahin Bhabiji. Aap bhi saat chalo nah. (It's not like that. You too join us.)

The girls are fuming as this conversation is taking place.

Taiji: Nahin, mujhe Law Garden chakkar nahin khani hain. (No I don't want to roam at Law Garden.)

Chachij: Toh hum jhao? (So can we leave.)

They all quickly leave. Taiji stares after them completely shocked that they left her.

Meanwhile, Sameer and Pandit have reached Law Garden. They're looking for Naina as well as Swati. Eventually they spot Naina, Preeti, Chachji and Chachiji.

Pandit: Oh, Naina puri pariwaar keh saat aayi hain. (Oh Naina's whole family has come with.)

Sameer: Uski dimaak garab hogayi kiya? Humme yahan bulaatihe aur puri pariwaar koh saat leh aati hain! Kamaal hain! (Is she crazy? She calls us here and then brings the family. Amazing!)

Pandit: Ab kiya karein? (What do we do now?)

Sameer: Pariwaar seh millete! (Let's meet the family)

They go to meet Naina and the family. They greet and exchange pleasantries.

Chachaji: Chalo, ab kiya karenge hum. (Okay, what will we do now?)

Sameer and Pandit make to leave.

Chachaji: Are aap log kahan chale bhai? Nahin, aap donoh hamare saat khaao. (Hey, where are you guys going? No, you'll eat with us.)

They all sit down. Sameer with gestures asks Naina where Swati is. She indicates that she doesn't know.

Chachaji: Are, Sameer-Pandit, teesra kahan hain? (Sameer where's the third one?)

Sameer: Chachaji, woh.. uska..(Chachaji he's... his...)

Pandit: Woh aaj nahin aya, hum seh ruta hain. (He hasn't come today. He is upset with us.)

Chachaji: Acha? (Really?)

Sameer: Koi baat nahin, hum usse mana lahenge. (It's okay, we'll pacify him.)

Pandit: Dost hain hamara. (He's our friend.)

Chachaji: Yeh dosti kah mazaa hain. (That's the joy of friendship.)

They all smile. Preeti, Naina, Sameer and Pandit all keep looking about.

Chachiji: Kiya baat hain, aap log kisse doond rahe hoh? (What's the matter?   Whom are you looking for?)

Preeti: Khoi kho nahin, Mummy! (No one Mummy.)

Chachaji: Nahin mujhe bhi dikhrahan hain, aap log baar baar idhar udhar dekh rahe hain, baat kiya hain. (No even I can see that you are looking this way and that. Indicate what the matter is.)

Naina: Chachaji, kiya hain nah, humme laga keh Swati yahan hoga. Aaj uska janam din hain aur humme mauka nahin milla usko wish karne. (You know Chachaji, we thought Swati will be here. Tody is her birthday and we have nto met her to wish her.)

Chachaji: Oh, iss liye hum yahan aye hain. Aagir such saamne aya! Jhao usse doond liye. Adhe gante par ham yahan milenge. (So that's why we've come here. The truth finally comes out! Go and find her. We'll meet here in half an hour.)

Naina hugs Chachaji: Aap best hain, Chachaji! (You're the best Chachaji.)

Chachaji: Sameer suna? Mein best hoon. (Did you hear that Sameer? I'm the best.)

Sameer smiles shyly.

They search for Swati but are unable to find her. They return to Chachaji and Chachaji.

Meanwhile outside Swati's home, Munna is sitting forlornly. He is still carrying the gift he had.

Munna: Nahin, meh haar nahin manunga. Mana keh maine usse tarpaya, bohut tarpaya, lekin yeh gift aaj usse doonga. Maafi magunga aur usse khushi khushi age khi zindagi kha Mubarak baad doonga.Agar woh Hritik uska choice hain, toh khoi baat nahin. Meh jhi lunga, lekin zindagi kah mazaa torah kam hojayega. Swati khi khushi, meri khushi! (No, I'll not accept defeat. I accept that I have tormented her, tormented her a lot, but I will give her this gift today. I'll ask for forgiveness and happily wish her well for her life going forward. If that Hritik is her choice then no matter I'll survive. But life's enjoyment will be less. Swati's happiness is my happiness.)

Pre-cap: Munna is at Swati's desk. He bangs something down that she jumps back in fright.

Ashusanj thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Super update.
Eagerly waiting for your next update.
Thanks for PM.
Sakhile thumbnail

SCENE 1: On the stands of an empty cricket ground. Munna and Pandit are on the stands.

Munna: Yaar, yahan kyon bulaya? Ab hum cricket nahin khelte.

Pandit: Tum seh bohut zaroori baat karni hain, bhai.

Munna: Zaroori baat? Kiya hain Ponga? Aisa khonsi zaroori baat hain?

Pandit: Bohut din seh dil bohut bhari hain.

Munna: Tera dil kho kiya huwa Ponga? Kahan bhet gayi?

Pandit: Nahin, Munna aaj mazaak nahin. Dil bhari hain aur ab waqt aya hain keh hum dil kha bhoj halka karein.

Munna: Mein sun rahan hoon.

Pandit: Munna tujhe yaad hain jab hum fourth standard meh teh, teacher neh humme woh aloo exercise karvayi?

Flashback: Class of 8 year olds. They each had been carrying a bag of potatoes around for a week. They are complaining to the teacher about how hard it was and that the potatoes were stinking. One little boy is carrying two bags of potatoes. He's making a very funny face to show that the smell is unbearable.

Munna: Haan, uss exercise koh khon bhool sakta hain! Woh baas!!! Uff!!!

Pandit: Us exercise kah seekh yaad hain?

Munna: Are Pandit, jab baas yaad hain toh seekh kaisa yaad nahin rahega?

Pandit: Kiya tha seekh?

Munna: Dil khi bhoj koh halka rakne keh liye har bhool koh maaf kar.

Pandit: Sahin jawaab.

Munna: Toh tujhe kiski maafi chayeh?

Pandit: Sab khi. Teri, Sameer ki, Naina, Preeti, Hema aur Kamya khi bhi, aur...

Munna: Aur Pandit?

Pandit: Bhai, please meri baat diyand seh sunna. Mera khoi irada nahin hain tujhe ghusa karna ya tera dil koh dukh pochana.

Munna: Lekin, dil dukhega yeh baat sun kar.

Pandit: Please, Munna, mera bhai, meri kasam tu mera baat shanti seh sunega. Mujhe bholne kha mauka dehega. Please

Munna: Bhol, meh sun raha hoon.

Pandit: Kasam kha tu ghussa nahin karega, puri baat sunega.

Munna: Haan sununga

Pandit: Mere kasam?

Munna: Tera kasam.

Pandit: Dekh Bhai, College ka is saal kal khatam hogi. Aur bohut kuch huwa is saal. Dosti mein aur dushmani mein. Kuch chisein aisa huwa keh dost koh gayi, bichar gay. Acha nahin lakta. Ab waqt aa gaya hain keh hum sab khatam karein. Sab maaf karein aur ghushi ghushi vacation par jayein.

Munna: Hmm. Continue.

Pandit: Dekh, tu ab Swati koh bhi maaf kar, yaar.

Munna: Kyun?

Pandit: Swati age bar rahin hain. Agar tu usse maaf nahin karega toh tu yahin ke yahin attak rahega. Age nahin barpayega. Is liye zaroori hain keh tu usse maaf kar.

Munna: Kis cheese keh liye maaf karoon. Itta sab kaand joh us ne kiya.

Pandit: Har woh ekh cheese jisne tere dil koh dukh pochaya hain.

Munna: Maaf karne seh mera sawalon kha jawab chahiye.

Pandit: Toh usse baat kar, aur sawalon uske saamne rakh.

Munna: Woh mujse baat nahin karegi.

Pandit: Khoshish toh kar baat karne ke liye.

Munna: Aur us ne baat karne seh manna kiya toh? Beh izzati hoga hamari

Pandit: Aur us ne baat karne keh liye raazi huwi toh?

Munna looks uncertain: Ponga yaar mujhe nahin lagta woh raazi hogi.

Pandit: Khoshish toh karte. Sun...

They talk as if making some plan.

Munna: Teek hain, toh tu usse baat kar. Agar woh maan gayi toh meh usse baat karunga.

Pandit: Thank you yaar.

Munna: Kis liye thank you?

Pandit: Mera baat maan neh keh liye.

Munna: Ponga tu hi ekh hain jis kha baat mein nahin taal sakta hoon. Aur mujhe gabar tha jab to neh mujhe is samshaan jage bulaya keh tera mann meh bohut ehem baat hain.

Pandit: Toh mein Swati seh baat karta hoon, baad meh milte.

They both leave with springs in their steps and smiles on their faces.