Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice one dear continue soon 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update. 

Part 5

R- don't create any scene . Come and sit , I will drop you to your clinic .

Raman spoke greeting his teeth while ishita too made a dirty face and settled in the car . He drove towards her clinic , both were shooting draggers all over the journey but non were talking .Adding to their irritation the signal was closed and to irritate Raman more a flower vendor kid went to him and tried to sell flowers to him . He tried to deny when the kid said " sahab phool nahi to gajra lelo , madam ji ko de do bahut khush hongi ."

Raman looked at ishita listening to this then said " no I don't want , you go from here ".

He spoke in bit loud voice as if scolding the kid , she made a sad face and was going when ishita stopped her and took the  gajra , she gave money to her when the lil girl said " you are so nice madam ji , bhawaan aap dono ki Jodi banaye rakhe "( you are too good madamji,  God bless you both ).

Raman made faces while ishita smiled a bit and tucked the gajra in her hair . The girl smiled and said " you are looking too beautiful mam ".

Ishita smiled and gave 10 Rs extra to the girl instructing her to have chocolate while Raman spoke " koi apni jhoothi taareef sun kar kitna khush ho raha hai ".( somebody is getting too happy by listening her fake praises).

I- nothing like that .

R- that I know , that's why you had given extra money to her .

I- I had given her extra money of behalf of you , how rude were you with that poor girl .she was ...

R- enough of your lecture.I m not interested in listening your unnecessary lecture . Tum thakti nahi ho sabko aise torture kar ke .

Ishita gave him a deadly glare and turned her face to look outside . Soon they reached ishita's clinic, he dropped ishita there and left for his office.  Rest of the day passed normally as ishra got busy in their respective works . It was 4.30 in evening ishita was doing some paper work in her cabin when her phone rang . She picked the call thinking it must be her ammas call , but it was ruhi's call . She didn't said anything just asked " ishita aunty , I was waiting for you .aap aaye nahi "

Ishita felt bad listening to ruhi that she forget her promise . She assured ruhi " arey baby , I told you that I will come in evening , so its evening . I had completed my work and will come to meet you shortly ".

Ru- sachcha aap abhi aa rahe ho mujhse milne .

I- yes baby .

Ru- aap aa rahe ho na , bhoologe to nahi .

I- no bachche , I m just coming .

Ru- main aapka wait kar rahi hoon .

I- I m coming .

Saying so ishita left her clinic , she took the can and reached Khanna mansion as soon as possible , ruhi was waiting for ishita eagerly . She saw ishita and jumped in joy . Ishira took ruhi in her arms and went inside, checked ruhi and asked about her health . The nanny told that ruhi was sick from last day but today she is much better.  They talked for some more then ruhi told ishita to go to out .Atfirst ishita denied but when ruhi insisted , she talked to shagun , took her permission and took ruhi out . She reached GIP mall at Noida as ishita has to buy some stuff for her . She thought to buy some cloths and toy for ruhi too. They reached the mall and ruhi got happy seeing the amusement park there .She wanted to go and told sanrio to ishita . Ishita took her to the amusement park postponing her shopping . Ruhi wanted to go on some ride , ishita took her ticket and ruhi settled in the ride , she was shouting in fear but was enjoying too . Ishita smiled fully witnessing ruhi happiness and her mind instantly went to Raman . She assumed how Raman will react seeing ruhi so happy. Ishira immediately thought to call Raman but then she recalled his morning words that he don't want to keep any relationship with her . Thinking so she dropped the idea but then she recalled how he was craving for his daughter  . After juggling for long between heart and mind finally her heart won and she decided to call Raman . Raman was busy in an meeting, it was almost done , when his phone rang . He saw ishita's call and then ignored , she dialled his number again thinking that it's the last time.  His phone rang again , he excused himself and went in corner to pick the call . Before ishita could say anything he spoke angrily " miss iyer I told you ja that I don't need your help then why the hell you are calling me "

I- you are right, why the hell I m calling you . Kyuki mera dimaag kharaab hai na that's why I called you besides knowing that you cannot talk to anyone nicely .

R- don't argue just tell me why did you called me , I m busy in a meeting .

I- then I m also not free to call you without sub work. It was about your goodness that's why I called you nahi to mujhe bhi apna mood khraab karne ka koi shauk nabi hai ( either I m not interested in spoiling my mood).

R- ok tell. Make it fast , I m in a meeting .

I- had you ever thought above your office and meetings .

R- that's non of your business , tell me what you want .

I- you know you will be the last person in this world from whom I will need anything.

R- don't waste my time , tell me what's the matter .

I- Mr bhalla, can you come to GIP mall .?

R- GIP mall ? what's there ?

I- there is a surprise for you , if you come you will be happiest either you will loose something very important.

R- aisa Kya hai wahaan ?

I-please you come here and see yourself . Soch lo it's your profit only .

R- ok coming but if the surprise is not that exciting I will not spare you .

I- what if , if you find it more exciting  than you expected .

R- then I will do as you say .

I- not bad ;Raavan Kumar will obey me.

R- what did you just call me .

I- you leave that and come soon .

R- I heard that you called me raavan kumar.

I-(smiling )- sun liya hai it's nice name haina.

R- I m not raavan kumar , got that .

I- you know the way you are always ready to shout on everyone , you can't get better name than this .

R- if you are done with your useless talk , should I hung the call .

I- of course, i hadny held you phone .

Raman glared the phone then hung the call while ishita says " kya hai ye aadmi , I think he will be angry with wind too that why it is blowing ".

Talking it to herself she kept the phone on her handpurse and went to ruhi . It was half an hour but Raman has not yet come , ishita was looking for him talking to ruhi in between . She bought a ticket for another ride for ruhi , made her sit in it and went to see Raman on entrance that's when she saw him coming .Don't know why but a beautiful smile crept on her face on his sight .He was scanning the place looking for her when ishita called him to amusement part place . He saw ishita with confused expression and spoke " this was surprise you are not that small that you will come to amusement park and you call yourself grown up  , jab dekho lecture deti rahti ho ".

I- you know Mr bhalla that was very bad joke , hasi nahi aayu mujhe. Come inside .

Saying so she held Raman's hand and pulled him to the place where ruhi was enjoying , ishita pointed a finger towards ruhi . Raman's eyes travelled with ishita's finger and next moment his face lighted with a beautiful smile , his eyes got teary seeing ruhi giggling and smiling fully . Raman looked at ishita to confirm that its ruhi , ishita nodded and assured that she is ruhi . He smiled fully with teary eyes and mouthed a thankyou to ishita . Soon ruhi completed her ride and came to ishita , she saw Raman and got overjoyed to see her father, she jumped in his arms while he too hugged ruhi fully and dropped numerous kisses on her little face , picking her in his arms  . Ruhi hugged her papa tight and started crying getting her fathers warmth after so many days , Raman was already crying while ishita too couldn't stop her tears . She wiped her tears and spoke " ruhi now can we go for shopping ".

Ru- haan ishita aunty , ab to papa bhi aa gaye hain ,main inse bahut baare toys kharidwaaongi .

Raman kissed ruhi's forehead and spoke " why not , you can take as much as toys you want ".

Saying so the trio moved towards the shopping section .

That's all for now , enjoy reading and do comment.

Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part , enjoy reading .
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nice update
Thanks for the pm
Update soon
phanisruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb awesome update 👏👏👏
Pls continue soon Pls pls pls 
subhaa116 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Scene changes...
But I feel the real yhm essence...
Waiting for the story to move forward...
Lovely one...
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Lovely update
ishra nonstop banter got me remember good old yhm
haa miss those days
ishu made ruman meet
Continue soon
cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail