Loved it
Ishra visit ishu family
Raman going 
Ishu angry on him
Update soon
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Awesome update😳Loved it so much❤️Good Raman's parents send Ishu to meet her parents with Raman😊They got so happy seeing her😊IshRa spend time with them👍🏼She is upset as he is leaving again😒Raman explained her...IshRa scene was lovely🤪Can't wait for the next part now
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanx for the pm
Continue soon 
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear!! Mr Bhalla's behaviour changed... Toshiji says Raman to take Ishita to her house... Ishita surprised to go... They went to meet Ishita's family... All r overwhelmed seeing IshRa...
They spent long time with them... Ishita got an envelope... A letter about Raman's return...
Ishita feeling bad that Raman is going back to Paris... Raman consoles her n promises that he will be always with her... Loved it to d core dear... Eagerly waiting for next part... Thanks for the PM... N sorry for late...
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear

Everything is sorted out between two families 

Amazing family Ishu got 

She is more happy after spending some time with her parents 

Loved her anger 

She loved him more 

Started missing him like hell 

But Raman has to wrap up all his works he is right in his part 

Last part was too lovely and romantic 

Update soon dear please
taahir004 thumbnail
Beautiful Chapter 

Its true because of Ishita the Bhalla house atmosphere is friendly 
even Mr Bhalla has changed his ways and now Raman and his father 
can actually sit together and talk 
Ishita's parents were happy seeing her and knowing that her in laws have accepted her
whole heartedly made them thank Raman 
now Raman has to go back to Paris 
supriya1697 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!! I love how raman supports ishita nd the changed behavior in mr.bhalla too!! Aweome Update!!
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update
 pls update soon its a request

angeliash thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome ...beautiful update di... ishu missed her parents... she is sad after knowing raman is going back to Paris ... continue soon di...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends here's the next part .

Last part

Ishea got lost in there first kiss and kissed each other for long , relishing each others flavours . They moved away after long when they were short of breath , both parted and saw deep into each others eyes as if trying to behold each others images in their eyes . Finally they parted when they heard knock at the door , Ishita opened the door and saw toshiji standing there . She called toshiji in and Raman said " arey ma , you here , you should had called us , hum aa jaate if you had some work ".

T- nothing like I just came to talk to you .

R- bolo na ma , kya baat hai .

Ishita thought that toshiji had done important talk with Raman so she moved out of the room while toshiji said " puttar I know you had work in Paris, you like to live there . Till the time you were alone we let you go there but now you are married , you had a wife to look after . Aise tu yahaan rahega and ishita will live with us to kaise chalega ."

R- you don't worry about that , I had talked to ishita , she is ok.

T- haan to she will not complain but i had saw how alone she feels when you are not there . You know our house atmosphere is much different from her house , there she had siblings but here non are there, moreover your fathers men come time to time , I mean the house is always filled with men so most of time ishita puttar has to live alone in this room .

R- I can understand your point ma , but I can't help it , I had to go na ma , will come back soon after wrapping my work .

T- I was telling if you can then take ishita along with you .

R- no ma , I can't. You know I will be busy there, what ishita will do there alone .

That's when ishita too came to room for asking something and listening to toshiji and Raman's talk,she said "arey no mummyji, I don't want to go leaving you and papa ji alone . Aur phir Raman has told that he will come back asap ."

T- ishita puttar you don't worry about us , we are good moreover there are many helps who will take good care of us . Raman ki shaadi se pahle we were living like this only .

I- haan to Raman ki shaadi se pahle na, that time you don't have any option besides living alone but now I m there to take care of you. Now papaji has also changed , it's ok mummyji , I will be ok here . You just tell him to go and return asap .

Toshiji listened both ishra and said " it's ok you two are wise enough to take your decision,we are good at any circumstances .

Toshiji talked with ishra for some more time then left . Ishita looked at Raman and then turned to go when he pulled her to him with great jerk , she came closer to him and fell on his chest , he wrapped his arms tightly around her and spoke " achcha ji here you are fighting with me after knowing that I m going back and in front of ma , you are being a sanskari bahu ".

I- haan to I m a good girl but I want you with me .

R- why ?

I- haan .

She asked being confused with his question , when he repeated his question again " bolo why do you want me with you".

Ishita looked at him , he was already looking to her for his answer , both shared a lovely eye lock then Raman raised his eyebrows to get answer for his question . She blushed a bit and looked down, he raised her face with his finger and made her look at him , she saw him then again downcast her eyes . He cupped her face and kissed her temple , she closed her eyes and lifted her face a bit , signalling him to move further but there moment was interrupted by the ring of his phone.

Rest of the day passed in jiffy , ishita was lost in her thoughts rest of the day , she wanted to answer Ramans question that why she want him with her but at the same time she was scared about his reaction.  She wanted to confess her feelings for him but was scared thinking what if he looked back and asked her about aakash , After juggling between her mind and heart , finally she decided to confess everything to him , deciding so she started completing her work . After dinner ishita told Raman to spend sometime with his parents as he is going to Paris next day , till then she will complete his packing and will clean the room too .Raman agreed and went to his parents room , they talked for long then Raman went back to his room . On the other hand, ishita completed his packing soon , then cleaned the room , decorated it with flowers and then got ready as a bride wearing her marriage outfit . She heard the footsteps and switch off all the lights of room , he opened the door of his room and saw it was pitch dark . He called ishita's name that's when she started lighting the candles , he noticed her lighting the candles and asked being surprised " what's this ishita ".

She didn't spoke anything and continue lighting the candles , soon she was done with it then she walked to him and spoke getting closed to him " Raman I know you hated me when I eloped from our marriage and then married me out of pity, just to save my life from your father.  I know you don't love me and is not comfortable in starting a life with me even I too was lil reluctant after that incident but now I m full with life again .This house,your parents everybody has accepted me fully just you are left . I know that you are not over with my rejection that's why I thought to convey my feelings to you".

Raman didn't spoke anything just was looking at her with questioning eyes when ishita told again looking deep into his eyes
" yes Raman I love you . I had fallen for your good and caring nature . You married me just to save my life even though you hated me , I got such nice family because of you . Though you were not happy with this marriage but your care towards me never stopped.Your promise and assurance that you are only mine and will start a family with me only , made me fall for more for you . I don't know about you but m totally in love with you and is ready to start a family with you .now accepting and rejecting me is in your hand, I will obey your decision without questioning you ."

Saying so she closed her eyes and waited for his reaction , he looked at her for sometimes then said  " why do you think that I will reject you ".

I- because what I did before our marriage was wrong and anyone can be angry because of that .

R- achcha tell me how do you behave if you are actually angry with someone 

I- I will not talk to him , scold and shout on him .will ignore him .

R- sid I do that with you .

I- humm , after the day we got married .

R- after that  .

I- no you were all good with me after we talked .

R- that's the point . I was angry with you because of the happenings but when I got to know that what you had gone through my anger went .I had witnessed you working on our relationship , taking care of my house and parents . Now the situation is very good and the atmosphere of this house is very pleasant.  This all is just because of you , then how can I he angry with the person who is reason behind all this happiness in my life . Even I m ready to start a life with you but was hesitant thinking what if you are still not over with your last relationship.

I- I had thrown him out of my life when I got to know his reality and the day I got married to you I decided to forget him and move on , now I m totally over the past . Now you are my present and future , mujhe apni zindagi mein shamil kar liye Raman ".

Sge spoke getting close to him and closed her eyes , giving him access over her . He too didn't wasted anytime and started with a soft kiss on her temple. She held his shoulder in response making him realise that what magic his touches do on her , he slides his fingers on her hair and kissed her features one by one then captured her lips .She too responded him fully wounding her arms around his neck .He picked her in his arms and walked towards the bed without breaking the kiss. He placed her gently in the bed and adjusted himself on her , he kissed her jawline and chewed her earlobe , sending shivers in her body . She moaned his name and pulled him more into her . He dropped a wet kiss on her neck , she slides her hand under his Tshirt and started caressing his bare body making him turn on . He sat on her tummy and removed his T giving her more access of his body and then again got busy in kissing her , she was now yearning more for his touches but still she was fully dressed , she directed his hands under her dress . He put his hands under her kurti and started pleasuring her , now her dress was acting as hindrance between their love.  He lifted it to remove while ishita helped him in undressing herself . Now both were without cloths and there bare body was adding fire to their already burning desires, they were so ready to be consumed. Both were kissing and licking each other with same passion, they loved each other for long then he entered her when it was unable for them to hold their desired . Both closed their eyes feeling contended after their passionate encounter , Raman dropped him on her and she encircled her arms around her.  Both remain in same position for sometimes , then started loving each other again , they made love many times in night then slept when it was almost morning .

Next morning both were late in waking , Raman was first to wake , he saw ishita sleeping keeping her head on his hand while her long hairs were spread all over the pillow . He recalled their night and smiled , he then kissed her temple lovingly and spoke " how will I go now leaving you after this . "

I- to mat jaao na .

He listened her , he saw her with questioning eyes while she cocooned more into him. He removed all the hairs from her face to have a clear look and asked " what did you say ".

I- ( wrapping her arms around him )- I just suggested that if you can't go then don't go.

R- bust it's necessary.

I- kuch din baad chale Jaana, you are going wrap your work na , that you can do after sometime also .

Raman though for sometimes then spoke " ok I can do that but you have to promise that you will let me love you , like last night".

I( kissing his chest)- I m all yours, you can love me always .

R- ok , then I think I should cancel my tickets .

Ishita got up immediately and asked " sachchi".

He nodded and gave his tickets to her and said " have this and do whatever you want to do with it ".

I- I will put it in fire  

R- as you wish .

He spoke smiling while she pressed her lips thanking him for not going.

The End

That's all for this story friends , hope you like the journey of this story .Enjoy reading anc do comment.