Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: luckySnow

Sleucus will need strong emotional connections...Alexander clicked as a character because he had strong emotional connection like Oly heph bucephalus Roxane...similarly porus has that...m sure cgm will have strong relationships...

Agree, it's about the emotional connections. I don't know if Seleucus will get any such thing in order to endear him to audiences the way Alexander was.

They need to choose a strong actor for the grown up CGM too, otherwise the role won't create th right impact.
Vaishnavi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just to say.. I liked that Murge wala promo πŸ˜† Kartikeya is good but not sure about this Chanakya - he hardly moves any  of his facial muscle πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
luckySnow thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaishnavi_

Just to say.. I liked that Murge wala promo  πŸ˜† Kartikeya is good but not sure about this Chanakya - he hardly moves any  of his facial muscle πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

First they chose the most dangerous Chankya everπŸ˜† now they have most innocent oneπŸ˜† woh Chankya haath Kabhi Nahin jodta dhanaanad ke aage...na porus ko bachane ke liye aataπŸ˜†
adithyan thumbnail
Who is going to play grown up CGM ?
inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: luckySnow

First they chose the most dangerous Chankya everπŸ˜† now they have most innocent oneπŸ˜† woh Chankya haath Kabhi Nahin jodta dhanaanad ke aage...na porus ko bachane ke liye aataπŸ˜†

Yeah, the other Chanakya would have been more believable as the guru who was ruthless and cunning enough to train CGM to become the ruler one day. This one is quite sentimental, and from the promo it looks like there will be nok-jhok between guru-shishya. πŸ˜†

Anyone else find this final battle boring? I feel like I'm watching just another of the skirmishes with the same dialogues on both side. πŸ₯± Anyway, we're almost at the end. Let's see what happens.