What about Aau Saheb?

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
These days the main focus is on Kalyani Vs Atharva and then Kalyani - Anupriya bonding but there are some questions in my mind about Aau Saheb. I am still confused about her, what kind of person is she exactly? Is she a negative character? Does she still cares for Anupriya and behaving differently because of some reason or she just wants Anupriya to follow her instructions blindly?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes I agree. Aao sahebs character is grey I think. She's not completely negative. 
She somewhere does care for anu. I guess she just needs to realize the value of anu. She's always used to anu abiding by her thats why she couldn't accept the fact that anu can go against her. 
Hopefully after this track we get clarification.
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
even for me its soo confusing but i wish aao saheb stay positive like initial episode 
her been rude to kalyani some where i can understand  but her attitude toward anu is really unacceptable because she did nothing she dont deserve that hate 
nuomi.riceball thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think the only reason why she is standing up with anupriya is because Anypriya brings some benefit to her family. Otherwise, she wouldn't be so good to her.