Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Raman is hell bent on gaining Ishita's teust back... Thank you for the PM Di...
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser dear!!! Raman says Ishita that he is not able to change the past... N he assures her that their future will be filled with love...
Can't wait for d update dear...
Eagerly waiting for it...
Thanks dear for the PM...
divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome teaser di
Thanx for the pm
Plz updt soon
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous teaser dear

Update soon dear please please
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Interesting teaser👍🏼Can't wait to read it
dolly28singhal thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser 
Plzzz update soon 
Wissam_Sy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Luved it a lot..
Pls continue soon 
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nice teaser Di...
Plz update soon...
Thank you...
viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update 
pls update soon its a request
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends here's the next update  

Part 21

M- are you sure that he actually loves you and sill not leave you at any cost .

I- I trust him .

Mihir laughed sarcastically and spoke " you  don't even talk about trust , last time also you trusted him and what he did , he broke your trust into pieces . Are you sure that he will not ditch you this time .

Mihir completed his sentence making ishita think once again on her decision . Ishita didn't answered anything to mihir and hung the call . She turned and saw Raman who was still talking to ishu, explaining her something while toshiji was standing beside them . Ishita felt that no one is missing her thinking so she walked into the room and settled in the couch . She closed her eyes to relax but mihir's words were still echoing in her mind, though she has seen Raman's love and crave for her but still she was doubtful because of her past experience. Ishita was lost in her thought when Ramanishu entered the room , giggling on something , which broke ishita's trance.  Ishita saw Ramanishu walked to her and settled beside her , ishita got irritated and got up to go when Raman held her hand. Ishita tried to free herself but Raman was holding her hand tightly . Ishu saw this and spoke " papa aap mumma ko aiche jol se kyun pakle ho ( papa why are you holding mumma tightly )..

Raman left ishita's hand and she went from there . Raman told ishu to go and play , then went to ishita who was standing beside the window and was looking out . He stood beside her and asked " ishita where you are lost  .

I- no I m good .

Raman held ishita's hand and took her to the couch , make her sit and settled beside her then spoke tucking her strand of hair behind her ear "ishita I know its difficult for you to believe all this ".

Ishita didn't spoke anything just looked at him with guilty eyes as if she was feeling bad that he knows what she is thinking about him . Raman pulled her lil closer and spoke "don't feel bad ishita , it's all because of my deeds only , I had done wrong with you in past , because of which you are not able to trust me . So it's ok, not you but I should be ashamed that my own wife who once trusted me so much, who came leaving everything behind for me ,is now hesitating to believe me . Ishita I can't change the past , can only assure you that our future will be filled with love and happines.I will not force you for anything , you take as much as time you want , I will wait till you start believing me . "

He completed himself looking deep into his eyes , her eyes got teary listening to his assurance . He pulled her in side hug and spoke " I know ishita , its difficult for you to trust me ."

I- I m trying but not able too .

R- koi nahi take your time .

I- you will not leave me this time na .

R- will I keep leaving you for life time. No , ishita now I want to settle in life , bahut rah liye alag alag , ab please be with me . Tujhe pata hai , kitni muskil se Maine sambhala tha khud ko .

His closed his telling about his lone days while tears escaped from his eyes , ishita too started crying recalling all lost years , both cried again for some times hugging each other then Raman teared her from himself . He wiped her tears and spoke packing her temple , " you cry as much as you want for the last time, after this I will not let you cry . I will do everything as per your wish , pamper you like baby , love you insanely and atleast will die in your lap."

Ishita stopped him by keeping her hand on his mouth and spoke glaring him " khabardaar jo ye sab faaltu baat ki to .. think sometimes about me ".

Raman smiled and hugged her again . After sometimes he said " ishita freshen up and get ready , come let's go to siddhi vinayak temple and take ganapati bappa blessings then we will explore Mumbai together . Tujhe pata hai I hadn't visited any place in Mumbai till day , even I hadn't gone to any beaches till now ."

I- why ?

R- because of two reasons, atfirst I didn't tune second I wanted to go there with you .

Ishira smiled listening to him , then he said " I had made ishu understand but you know like me she too had craved for her mother . For her you are her mother as she till now she don't know that shagun is her mother . Maine hamesha use tere baare mein hi bataya whenever she asked about her mother . She is a very sweet child jaan , it's just you hadn't given her birth ".

I-  I will try to accept her but I want time.

Ishita spoke being straight, Raman nodded and kissed her hand.  Then told her to get ready , till then he is going to inform toshiji and ishu for their day out . Ishita nodded and was about to open her bag to take out her dress when Raman said " wear blue if you have any , I wanna see you in my color".

Ishita opened her bag and took out four five dresses which all were blue of different shades and told him to choose one . He smiled knowing that she too loves him like he do and chose a blue and white anarkali kurti set . She smiled and said " you know it's my favourite too as I knew that you will surely like it ".

Raman cupped ishitas fave and spoke " tujhe pata tha na that I love you ".

Ishita nodded and said " though you always said that you hate me but your gestures , your care and concern for me always made me believe that you love me .

R- then why did you tried to kill yourself.

I- I never planned or even thought to die ever but that day , I broke when ashok told me that you are spending night with your girlfriend and adding to that he tried to misbehave with me .

R- you know , though I always tell you that nidhi was my girlfriend but the truth was how much I tried to spend time with her but my mind was always on you . That day ashok bhai didn't  told me that shagun bhabhi is also not there in house . May be he has that dirty plan in his mind from long that's why he almost pushed me to spend night with nidhi by putting a condom packet in my pocket .

I- don't give all blame to him , are you kid that someone will put something in your pocket and you will go taking it .

R- I told you na only I was stupid who don't realise that I love you . I wanted to take revenge from you and in the process of hurting you I kept doing stupid things and that I one such move . I always noticed that ashok bhai checks you but never thought that he will try to molest you .

I- and that one night made me realised that I don't have any reason to live . You don't love me , I had already left my family for you so I thought to end everything my killing myself .

R- aur main , mera kya Hota.

I- you would had cried on my dead body.

Raman pulled ishira in jiffy and spoke crushing her in his arms " please don't remind me of that day , I felt like I m losing you and myself both . I would had died without you ".

Ishita closed her eyes feeling contended and safe in his arms . They were still in hig when ishu barged the door calling them , ishra parted in jiffy but she has noticed them hugging . She glared them for sometimes then started crying loudly , ishira saw him with questioning eyes while Raman walked near to her and asked picking her in his arms " ishu what happened bachche, why are you crying baby ".

She started struggling, beating Raman to get out from his hold . Raman held her tightly so that she cannot move , ishita was confused seeing her like this and was eager to know why she was crying . After much shouting when she got tired and her cries lessened Raman asked wiping her tears " ishu baby bolo na what happened ".

I- mumma mujhche pyaal nai kalti , wo silf papa to pyaal kalti hai ( mumma dong live me she only loves papa).

R- no bachche who told you like this , bolo bhala aisi bhi koi mumma hoti hai jo apne itne pyaare baby ko pyaar na Kare ".

He consoled her wiping her big tear when ishi said " mumma silf aapche baat kal lai hai , silf aapko aiche chipkaya mujhe nahi , mujhe dodi bhi nahi liya mumma mujhche pyaal nai kalti " ( mumma is talking to you only , she only hugged you , she didn't even picked me in her arms , she don't love me ).

Saying so ishu started crying again , Raman again wiped her tears and was about to speak something else when ishita walked to them and opened her arms for ishu . Raman saw her as if assuring that she actually had opened her arms for ishu , ishita nodded and Raman gave ishu to her . Ishita too ishu in her arms and the baby hugged her tightly . She was still sobbing, ishita sat on the bed taking ishu in her arms and spoke softly " nothing like that baby , you know na I was angry with papa , so I was scolding him . Bas main unko daant ke aapke paas hi aa rahi thi "

Ishu giggled listening to ishita and asked " chachi mumma".

I- sacchi baby.

Ishu smiled fully and asked " aap mujhche pyaal kalte ho".

I- humm koi itne pyaar baby se kaise pyaar nahi karega.

Ishita spoke, ishu smiled fully listening to this and hugged her again , ishita saw Raman who thanked her slowly for handling ishu so nicely .

That's all for now , enjoy reading and do comment.