Romantic interests - Page 2

Poll

Which love angle(s) would you like to see?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Atharva today was extremely disappointing. I did not expect his physical violence ...
From precap Anupriya will know the truth... Sampada is either not involved or playing along with Atharva... 

I am a disappointed but waiting to see what will follow next.. 

Based on this extreme change of Atharva for whatever reason I just hope Kalyani goes to school and have a college love story ..
Aica thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

May be Anupriya with someone else in future but not now. I like Kayani - Malhar more than Kalyani - Atharva but will have to wait.

no malhar won't suit kalyani
actually let her be single because she is minor not ready for bold scenes or romantic scenes
so i would ask cvs to wait till she turn 18 in real life
until then we can bring  a lead for anupriya
and show kalyani helping them to bond then the story would be bettter

kalyani with no one
anupriya with someone  can make a nice story 
Aica thumbnail

Now I am almost sure that it would be Kalyani - Malhar and I am happy about it. But I agree Kalyani is too young for all this. I think they should not start the love story anytime soon. Right now the main focus will be on Atharva - Sampada's truth revelation and Anupriya - Kalyani relationship.

let kalyani be single happy go lucky 
why marriage so soon
no partner for her 
get a partner for anupriya she deserves it
Aica thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

There is no way I would want Kalyani with Atharva he is a disgusting and cunning man who trapped innocent Kalyani for his own selfish reasons defamed her character in front of the entire family. She got called a characterless woman's daughter, ganda khoon and what not because of Atharva. If he is indeed having an affair with Sampada then that is disgusting how can he backstab the entire family like this the same family who accepted him and gave him a place to live along with his sister Pallavi. 

In the precap he pushed Kalyani to the wall and was about to slap her if his girlfriend didn't stop him. Kalyani deserves better than this abusive man she deserves a sweet and caring life partner like Malhar.

Kalyani had no right to take decisions of Atharva's life for him and was wrong in fixing his marriage without even asking him still her intentions weren't wrong she only wanted his happiness. What Atharva did after that was selfish, very wrong and intentional. I hope Kalyani exposes him before the marriage in no mood for a love-hate marriage.

tho you want to prove asthiya's all bachas like her 😛😃
i don't mind 😳
but love to minor girl is a big no...
instead you guys should demand a partner for anu she suffered a lot 
 i hope she gets a partner who actually respects her 
i don't want any stupidto kalyani 
because the actress playing kalyani is not even 16 years old 
so it is better to get anu new partner where kalyani helps her 
😊😳
Edited by Aica - 5 years ago
Aica thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ariel6

Kalyani-Malhar & now i am sure they are going to be a couple n i hope they will remain one till the end of the show.

no thankyou they would look yuck🤢
instead there should be a male lead f❤️or anu😊
where kalyani helping anu would make some progress of bonding😳
but no malhar😡 
no atharv😡 to my princess kalyani😳
instead she should play  fairy goddaughter role who saves her mother through and through😊❤️
would help to progress in story
Edited by Aica - 5 years ago
Aica thumbnail

May be Anupriya with someone else in future but not now. I like Kayani - Malhar more than Kalyani - Atharva but will have to wait.

no atharv no malhar

its time for anu to pursue her happiness😊
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
I like Kalyani Malhar as a couple!
It's Sampada who's having affair with Atharv! 🤢 Hope their truth comes out soon..
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aica

tho you want to prove asthiya's all bachas like her  😛😃
i don't mind 😳
but love to minor girl is a big no...
instead you guys should demand a partner for anu she suffered a lot 
 i hope she gets a partner who actually respects her 
i don't want any stupidto kalyani 
because the actress playing kalyani is not even 16 years old 
so it is better to get anu new partner where kalyani helps her 
😊😳

we r not demanding a lead for anu coz we know koi faayda hi nhi hai...atul is the only one for anu🤢 n kalyani declared in atharv's roka that anu is married n she applied mata rani ke charnon ka sindoor on anu's forehead🤪 (how Indian soapish) 
so it is kinda clear
So no point in asking for a new guy for anu simple😆
Edited by SONAL30 - 5 years ago
Aica thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

Which love angle(s) would you like to see?

You can vote multiple times in case you like more couples. 

Based on what they have shown us previously, the romantic indications (eye locks, trip fall catch, wind blowing hair scenes), the age and close maturity level, what they have been through together i would choose

Kalyani & Atharva
Malhar & Sampada
Kalyani & someone else

Malhar and Kalyani share a different connection, which I find beautiful but a romantic love angle is not what I like for them. 

yeah what you said is right no malhar please 
no atharv also