Chashmish786 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
In yesterday's episode I could actually see a glimpse of a baby bump on the woman who ran from the cave, in today's episode, how did sampada get there ? in the cave? Also, Atharve brought cotton bandages to aid someone at home and there's only sampada who's not related to atharv and if she's hurt it's probably because her arm got injured in the last episode. I'm 95% sure it's sampada and she's going to trap kalyani as well after she said that she'll tell Aso saheb about atharv. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Yes. Sampada is Atharva's girlfriend and I am 100% sure that she will trap Kalyani further.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ladies don't you all want to wait and see what will happen.
It is disgusting situation she is married pregnant and having an affair; separate or divorce first then rekindle or start a new relationship.I dont like triangle relationship. M will be crushed by this if it happens the cvs should not go down this road. But on another note it will be fun to watch her horrible mothers reactions I so hate that lady.
Aslesha99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Sharlene1410
I agree it will be fun to watch her horrible mothers reaction on Atharva- Sampada affair she called Kalyani "ganda khoon" and what not. Lets see how she reacts when she finds out her daughter with her pure blood is having an affair despite being married and pregnant. I hate that lady and find her highly irritating and annoying she didn't leave any chance to insult unmarried Kalyani for her supposed affair with Atharva lets see what she has to say for her married daughters affair with Atharva.
Edited by Aslesha99 - 5 years ago