Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Fabulous Chapter 

Toshiji has her all hope on Ishita 
while Raman would surely doubt her and Ishita gets angry but she is the only one 
that caused this problem getting involved in Raman and Ruhi's life 
if he is rude towards Ishita she should at least tolerate that because  he is in that state 
because of her 
taahir004 thumbnail
Wow that is such a Fantastic Teaser 
Anxiously waiting for the chapter 
Gigli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Missed these cute nok-jhok.
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 4

Ishita glared Raman and went from there murmuring " if it had not been about ruhi , i won't had ever talked to this rude man".

R- haan to , i m also not dying to talk to you, its because ruhi has choosen you over me and shagun , that I had to talk to you. Ruhi ki pasand bhi kitni bakwaas hai , she got you to choose .

I- haan to uski kismat bhi kharaab hai tgat you are her father.  I remember that day , when I called you on behalf ruhi as she wanted to talk and you didn't talk to her rather told straight " ma i will not talk to ruhi , from now don't give phone to her ".

Raman recalled the day when toshiji wanted him to talk to ruhi and he disconnected the call saying what he will talk to her . He felt ashamed recalling that incident and thought " she is right, its because of me only, maine hi apni ruhi ko ignore kiya , now its destiny's play that I m craving for my daughter. "

He took ruhi's pic which was kept in side table of his bed and spoke looking to it " I m so sorry beta , I know you are angry with papa that's why you chose ishita over me . I had never showed my love to you but it's true ruhi that your papa loves you a lot and cannot live without you . Ruhi please come to me , papa sorry hain ".

Saying so he hugged ruhi picture close to his heart and cried .On the other hand ishita went to her house making a dirty face , her mother saw that and asked " ishu what hapoened kanna why are you looking upset , clinic mein kuch hua Kya ".

I- no Amma I m ok , it's just I m tired .

Saying so she walked to her room " what type of person is this Mr bhalla , he don't even know how to talk to the person who is helping you , pagal , muttal, prandh."

Saying so she took her cloths and went to freshen up .Next day ishra met in the parking lot , from where they have to go to the lawyer . They greeted each other and signalled to go , ishita nodded and was going to sit in her car when Raman said " O hello , where are you going ".

I- in my car .

R- are you ok .

I- what happened.

R- if we two are going to same place , then what's the need to go in two different cars , come I will drop you to your clinic after the meeting.

I- why do you think that we will go in your car and not in mine.

R- o please I m not going in this khatara matchbox .

I- how dare you call my car as khatara , aap khatara, aapki car khatara , aap... huh I don't wanna talk to you . I m not helping you, you help yourself.

R- thats a nice idea .

Saying so both made a dirty face and turn to go to other side that's when ishita's phone rang , she looked at the number and a beautiful smile crept on her lips , she smiled fully and spoke picking the call " hello ruhi , how r you ".

Listening to ruhi's name Raman too stopped , he walked to ishita and asked in slowly " is it ruhi ".

She nodded and continued talking to ruhi while Raman came closer to ishita to listen to their talks.

Ru- hello ishita aunty .

I- hello ruhi baby, how r you bachche .

She spoke lovingly while Raman saw her that how lovingly she is talking to his daughter.Thats when ishita realised that ruhi is crying , she got worried and asked " ruhi why are you crying bachche ".

Ru- mera sar bahut dard kar raha hai aunty aur shagun mumma be kaha ki mujhe fever hai .

I- Abhi kaise ho baby aap, doctor or paas gaye 

Ru- humm , aunty ( the aaya which shagun has kept for ruhi ) took me to doctor , he has given me medicine .

I- aur mamma .

Ru- shagun mumma aur uncle has gone out for weekend trip .

I- did you took the medicines .

Ru- humm par mujhe achcha nahi lag raha hai , aap please aao mujhse Milne .

I- ok ruhi , not now , Abhi I have very important work, will come to meet you in evening . You rest properly and don't forget to take medicine . Now give phone to aunty, I wanna talk something to her .

Ruhi - aap pakka aaoge na aunty .

I- yes baby .

Ruhi got happy listening to this then gave phone to the nurse , ishita instructed her to be with ruhi and take good care of her .After that she hung the call and spoke looking to Raman , " chaliye aapki car mein hi chaltein hain ".

She said as she can't see ruhi in such condition while Raman too felt bad knowing about ruhi's heath and shaguns carelessness , he too said " no we will go in your car only , not only car but will do whatever you want but please make me meet my daughter once .  Poor she is sick that that shagun don't have time to take care of my daughter . Dekha yahi hai achchi ma , whom you had given my daughter ".

I- I m sorry , I didn't know about this .

Raman glared her , both fight for car for sometimes then went in his car as ishita's car didn't started . They reached to the lawyer and narrated about their case , he was shocked to know that a kid has chosen her neighbour instead of her parents. He thought for much , ishita supported Raman and pleaded him to give a solution to their problem .After much thinking he suggested ishra to get married so that they can surely get ruhi's custody even if she chose ishita over her parents, Raman got angry and went out of the place . Ishita too was not happy but she thanked the lawyer politely then ran out . She reached to Raman's car and saw him sitting in the car , she walked to him and before she can say anything Raman spoke " I knew it , I knew it . I m stupid that beside knowing about you I came to meet this idiot lawyer of yours . He must be having fake degree , uspe to main ulta case kar doonga.  How can he even give such a bad idea .

I- to mujhe bhi aapse shaadi karne ka koi shauk nahi hai, I will talk to Dr batra , how stupid he was . Arey ye kaun sa raasta hai to win ruhi's custody case . I agree I care very much for ruhi and is guilty that ruhi has went away from you people because of me but I can't ruin my life for that . I will think some other way to help you .

Raman folded his hands in front of ishita and spoke " maaf karo mujhe , I don't want any help from you . Actually not only help, I don't want to keep any relationship with you , na dushmani ka na hi dosti ka , you please stay away from my and my daughter's life .

I- haan to main kaun si mari ja  rahin hoon , I will also not help you .

R- that's fine by me .

I- fine by me too .

Saying so she turn to go when Raman said " as I promised, I will drop you come sit in car .

I- no I will manage .

R- don't create seen , come and sit .

He greeted his teeth and signalled ishita to sit in car . She too glared him and settled in the car .

That's all for now , enjoy reading and do comment .

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part , enjoy reading 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3