Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Superb update.
Update soon di.
Tq for pm.
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Oh great. So you've picked up a scenario from YHM itself and created a fic. Should be interesting. :)
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Emotional teaser di...ruhi is so sad to leave her papa...plz plz update soon and thanks for pm di...
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
part3
superb update
Raman is very grateful to ishita for helping him meet ruhi
ishita shared her past with him becoz of which he realised why she feels connected to ruhi
she told him never to leave ruhi like how her parents did
taahir004 thumbnail
Fantastic Chapter 

Raman is truly grateful to Ishita 
both have spoken and he also told her about his past 
while Ishita spoke about her future 
it was sad when it was time for Raman to leave 
but Ruhi also makes him promise that he will come the following week 
taahir004 thumbnail
Lovely Teaser 

Raman and Ishita now calling each other on first names 
waiting for the chapter 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HHi friends back with new update. 

Part 5

Days started passing like this, Raman use to come to dehradun, almost on every or alternate Saturday to meet ruhi . Ishita being ruhi to her home on Saturday and Ruman spend their weekend with each other, ishita become too happy to see them together and felt good by helping them .  In this process ishra too had become nice friends , now not only Ruman but ishita too enjoy with them .Till now ishita was living a lone life after shifting from her mother's house but now she had got a companion in Ruman . Now ishita has started taking more care of ruhi and she too has become a happy child now a days . Shagun was very happy to know that ruhi has accepted the hostel environment nicely and gelled up nicely with her teacher , she even thanked ishita too for being so attentive towards ruhi .

Today also Raman was coming, ishita and ruhi were going home happily .On the way ishita picked some milk , cottage cheese and spinach . Till now she has got to know that kheer and palak paneer are Raman's favourite, so she thought to make it for him . As mostly ishita use to live alone , she cook Raman or ruhi's fav.on weekends, so that they will be happy. Ishru reached her house , ishita opened the main door and ruhi get inside, she kept her bag in the couch and asked " mam  when papa will come ".

I- ruhi you are too naughty beta , you always know that papa will come on his usual time then also you always ask this .

Ru- I think may be he is coming bit early but he is always late , I get very less time to  spend with you two.

Ishita smiled listening to this and went to change . She just had changed and was going to make coffee for herself when the door bell rang , ishita made a confused face and spoke "who had come at this time".

Ru- papa honge.

I- no rooh , papa will not come so soon.

Saying so she opened the door and got surprised seeing Raman standing in front of her . She opened her mouth surprisingly while Raman said " hello ".

Saying so he entered the house while she too closed the door and followed him . She asked " Raman how come you so soon ".

R- aise hi , actually my  family has gone to amritsar to attend a marriage , I was all alone so thought to spend some more time with you two .

I- that's great .

Saying so she went to kitchen to bring water for him while Raman sat beside ruhi and started playing with her . Ruhi got too happy seeing her father and started talking to him .Soon ishita too showed up with tea and snacks , she settled beside them and passed Raman tea to him .He held his tea and spoke " you know ishita ma was asking that what important where I m these days in weekends , what important work I had ".

I- what did you answered. 

R- I told her that it's very important work.

I- why don't you tell truth to them?

R- because ma cannot hold any thing in her stomach , if she meet shagun somewhere, she will blurt everything to her .

Ishita giggled listening to him while he spoke " Kyaa ,why are you laughing , my mother is pure punjaban, you will not be able to speak in front of her , if she will speak aloud . She in order show off will do the most foolish things ."

Ishita just smiled listening to him while he informed her that ruhis custody case has been opened , statements has been taken , first hearing is after this week . Let's see what happens. 

Like this he told everything which he had done in the week .Ishita was enjoying his talks ,they talked for long .Ishita was going to make dinner when Raman stopped her and said " where are you going? ".

I- for making dinner .

R- you sit you are not going anywhere .

I- then how will ...

R- we will order from outside . 

I- why from outside , main banati hoon na.

R- no ishita , from very first day I don't like you troubling yourself for us . You are making us meet and spend time that's more than enough , till now I don't have any idea about home delivery here but this time I had enquired about a nice restaurant which delivers every cuisine to your door steps . So please let me do this, in this way you can also spend some more time with us and I will also feel good .

I- ok as you wish.  We had become friends but still your habit of being formal didn't go.

R- it's not formality but I really wanted to do something for you .

I- achcha ji , to you think that ordering food from outside will be enough .

R- no , nothing can be equivalent to what you are doing to me but it's just a tiny part .

I- ok leave this favour thing and order food till then I will make your fav kheer .

R- ok . 

Saying so he held ishita's hand and spoke "thankyou so much ishita, because of you I m able to spend a lovely time with my daughter.  I was craving to meet her but you made it possible.

I- this is not fair Raman, you thank me every time you come here .

R- yeah , because I love to see my ruhi happy and it's all because of you . I can say the smile and happiness you can see on our faces is given by you only .seriously I owe something to you .

Ishita smiled listening to this , that's when ruhi called Raman , he smiled fully listening to her while ishita looked at Raman smiling like idiots . After long when she realised that she was openly ogling on him , she got up in jiffy before anyone if them catches them and went to kitchen to make kheer.

After that Raman ordered food , trio enjoyed the food nicely and retired to their room  . In Ruman room they were talking about ishita , ruhi was telling how much ishita cares for her while Raman was listening to her keenly and asking more things about ishita . While in ishita's room she was thinking about Raman , she has started liking him but hadn't realised it yet . She was considering it as friendship but somewhere in her heart feelings for him has grown up .she thought about Raman for long , was juggling between her heart and mind , mind was reminding every time that he is a married man and she can be his friend only while heart was just lost in his thoughts , and was thinking more and more about him .

Next morning when they woke they fine the weather has changed it was drizzling from the night itself which made weather chilly , it was already cold as it was month of December and this rain has added more to it . Raman made a dirty face looking to the weather while ishru giggled seeing him wrapping the blanket around him . Ishita laughed at his state and asked " Raman Delhi is also very cold these days then how come you are feeling so chilly ".

R- haan to I don't like Delhi weather too but I have to work in that cold . I hate winter's. 

I- probably you are one rare creature in the earth who hates cold , we don't like summer's hai na rooh .

Ru- yes mam. 

R- to bhaago tum dono yahaan se and let me sleep .

He covered himself fully under the duvet whike ishru giggled on his antics and went from there.  The whole day Raman was in bed feeling cold while ishru were making fun of him time and again but he didn't bothered a bit and remain in bed itself . The weather has worsen more till afternoon and there was a alert of heavy rainfall and landslide in some parts , though the area didn't includs the place where ishita's house was but still ishita was stopping Raman to go . He didn't listened to her and got ready to leave , though he was unsure that his will go or will be cancelled but he thought to check it once .Raman packed his bag and was ready to leave while ruhi was glaring him with grumpy face. 

He saw her and asked " hey princess are you angry with me ".

Ru- yeah I m very angry with you. 

R- what did I do bachche , why you are so mad at me.

Ru- I want to come with you but you never take me home .

R- you don't worry bachche,it's just few days more then I will try to take you home in the coming holidays. (Looking to ishita ) chalo bye ishita , take care of yourself .

I- I will do it but it would have been good if you had stayed tonight and leave tomorrow morning , the weather is worsening .

R- arey no it's ok , I will call you after reaching Delhi . 

Saying so he left ishita's house and settled in cab to go to airport .

That's all for now , hope you like it . Enjoy reading and do response .
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di

Thanks for pm Di