New promo BP return ?

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Seems like Cvs are in mood to progress the show.In promo Devina tells family abt proposal for Bhoomi.Pushpa says Gullu ka Bapu could  not be there for Gullu's wedding but he has to be there for boo bitiya's wedding.A man is shown somewhere in the dark.Bhoomi refuses to get marrird.Everyone look at her in shock
So it seems BP return &  BhaBoo relation secret revelation is ahead. 😊 Plz aisa hi ho πŸ˜† too eager.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
O ... That seems really interesting. πŸ˜› Though I haven't seen this promo,  but from your description Star, it is amply clear that the next big thing is Bha-Boo marriage revelation. 
Now that will be DRAMA. I'm eager to see this. 
Bonai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Saw this promo. It seems like Pushpa, BP is also kidnapped and in danger. Now its Ira who definitely will be on her Moti Ba's side and Gullu dont want his father back in their life. So another AkhIra fight reason. Second reason, BhaBoo will create another fight in between AkhIra, at least as the first reaction. Story will progress.  
Milky-Way thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arre, fights Nahi honge toh husband wife kaise lagengeπŸ˜‰
And to be frank, the best part of Akhira is their cute nok-jhok. Like all hsbands, Akhi ko BHI Ira ki daant khane ki aadat ho gayi hai. But he's become wiser nowadays. He doesn't always disclose his plans to her.

But they can't fight for long. Soon one of them always feels sorry and they make-up. And that creates the mood for some emotional-romantic scenes.

And now, I think Ira will try to ease-out the tension & misunderstanding between father and son. And of course, she will succeed. 

The plot definitely needs BP now. He will give everything a new impetus and new direction.